What are the political implications of this?

What are the political implications of this?

Attached: Screenshot_2022-02-16 The Gateway Pundit - Where Hope Finally Made a Comeback(2).png (365x284, 136.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RachelDrozeTV/status/1494057719313182722
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

N

And, still, our side remains a bunch of do-nothing faggots and actually believe they stand a chance against these people. You're not even on the same level. These people have a will you will never possess and that's why, in the end, they will win.

-. .. --. --. . .-. ... / - --- -. --. ..- . / -- -.-- / .- -. ..- ...

He did try to kill a Jew, so I have mixed feelings on this.

Don't worry bro, the free market and just respecting law and order will eventually fix everything.

You don't sound like someone on my side at all. You sound like a demoralised nihilist.

but user, you don't understand, we've already won because we've told them they're the real nazis! antifa are the real fascists! blm are the real racists!

Attached: 1604795395299.png (500x499, 341.15K)

>attempted
So it didn’t work? Surprised they haven’t cut ties.

When are people going to acknowledge blm is not a movement about "equality" or "Marxism" it's about race. They say they want to destroy whiteness literally. (That means white people)

he missed shooting a jew pint blank and indoors

Niggers are going to find out what happens when you mess with the jew

All they’re doing is spending their own money to bail out a nigger who tried to kill a specific person instead of a random one like he would have.

Yeah, you people can keep on saying shit like this to help you skirt your shame but it doesn't change the fact that it's 100% true. And, no, you're not on my side. The people on my side don't hide behind that lame bullshit you're spewing about "demoralization". That's a normie take.

DAS RIGHT

The left still widespread supports the child molester and other thugs that chased a kid through the streets of kenosha trying to kill him. So...yeah...nothing?

They still pretend Jim Jones wasn't about communism and bay area politics, they don't know who Reinohel was and consider him a hero if they do, they don't know that Susan Rosenberg brought heavy explosives to the US Capitol and is a literal bonafide terrorist high up in BLM.

They don't know Hunter is a crackhead or about all the Burisma dollars given to him for being related to Biden.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say: flouride stares from normies as usual

Fake and gay

What do you propose we do butt face?

>accelerate and purge

Jews are losing their power

>Activist

Attached: 1637707704739.jpg (634x502, 32.96K)

Yes but that demonstrates how on the ball they are at the same time. They actually get out there and kick and scream and fight for their people, regardless of how bad it looks. And don't be so sure it's "their" money either. It's probably the money of all the white guilt liberals that keep kneeling for them which just makes it more insulting. These people are playing on a level that we better hop up to fast because we are losing everything.

>Nigger opens fire at point blank range
>Misses literally every shot

It must be exhausting being a nigger. Doomed to fail at every endeavor, no matter how simple. Sabotaged by their very genes.

None of you on either “side” are willing to kill so stop larping faggots

Niggers are so repulsive. It's almost to ugly to look at.

Sorry but the fact that you're even asking that question tells me it's a waste of time talking to you. Go back to sleep.

Woah, watch out. Tough guy coming through.

You're not awake though, you're just angry. Angry isn't awake. And you're full of shit too because you pretend like you've got a solution but you don't.

>-. .. --. --. . .-. ... / - --- -. --. ..- . / -- -.-- / .- -. ..- ...
So you like that?

Correct. That is why he is either a demoralization agent or an angry retard.

twitter.com/RachelDrozeTV/status/1494057719313182722

You'll never guess who bailed him out