Canadian gov is fucked

>just read that pres in leaf-country the has no time limit
youre never getting rid of trudeau , are you user?

Attached: 2000.jpg (1200x721, 145.55K)

>just read that pres in leaf-country the has no time limit
you speak english better than i speak german
but i still can't tell wtf you're saying

your presidents stay in office until they resign , they don't have a time-period

you've been misinformed, there is an election at least once every 4 years
he won in oct of 2021 so we're stuck with him until 2025, unless he calls an election early again (which I doubt he will)

hes part of the young leaders program the NWO wants him to be prince of Canada when everything globalizes , guys fucked they probably rapped him a bunch or hes conditioned either way someone's telling him what to do from the shadows.

fuck
lmao thanks for the correction my nigga
why tf did u guys vote for him again?

Attached: 1643024378190.jpg (398x376, 37.07K)

Why are we getting flak from a country that had a dictator for over 10 years?

idk, you'd have to ask someone from ontario or quebec. I'm in one of the provinces that don't matter

and we enjoyed every minute

about 15% of eligible voters voted for him, about 30% of actual voters voted for him. He lost the population vote to the conservative party. The Canadian election system reform is something boomers have been talking about my entire fucking life and no one has done anything about it.

The election before this last one, half of the countries votes weren't even counted before Trudeau was elected.

And we enjoyed every bomb dropped.

you guys are englands grown-out cum sock
my grandfather raped your little fagpa in the trenches

Attached: heinrich-himmler-ss-troops-gty-img.jpg (1440x907, 162.53K)

Your opa got a bayonet up the ass in some Soviet run POW camp.

little kike lovers , your soldiers were as gay-pride then as they are now
I bet it was fun for them on that beach holiday in france

All those tank divisions you had at Caen and you couldn't even beat the British and us LOL

Attached: FaceApp_1644181547071.jpg (220x293, 33.94K)

You guys were so faggy we just thought we should fight russia at the same time to make it easier for you

Attached: gun pepe.jpg (225x225, 13.83K)

Here's you "fighting" the Russians
>OH N-

Attached: 1200px-BagrationMap2.jpg (1200x913, 386.45K)

criticizing trudeau for niggerface on our part is hypocritical as fuck. Criticize him for being a globohomo stooge yesman closet homosexual, not for doing something based. I dont understand why it's even racist. if you're white, and you go on stage to depict a brown person, you should modify your skin to look darker. If there is someone suggests that there is something inherently offensive about portraying dark skin, theyre libshits with white guilt and bigotry of low expectations. simple as.
niggerface is based.

come over to europe again, I'll build you a sand castle

Attached: MPOSTER-BOB-PAR121453-1-420x316.jpg (420x316, 30.28K)

>we
there isnt even a war memorial for canadia any where in europe.

shaking in my little booties

Attached: 15478469462523.jpg (956x1200, 79.94K)

Is that right?

Attached: Hitler_touring_Vimy_Memorial_in_June_1940.jpg (564x682, 50.96K)

You lost and your whole country has been ZogCenter for decades, enjoy your daily turkroach cumshnitzel or whatever the fuck you 2nd rate Europeans eat

actually Hitler loved the Vimy memorial so much he toured it and had a detachment of the SS protect it from desecration