MGTOW already defeated feminism

Women created a huge mult-billion dollar industry around their vaginas for 75 years, but men have not, and there is a massive vaccuum in the male-oriented market. MGTOW is just taking off. I have watched mens-rights/MGTOW channels take off from 50k subs to several hundred thousand within a year. Here is another that will soon reach 250k subs or more.

youtube.com/watch?v=m2OxStW38E4

Men are no longer afraid to identify with their sex. In the past, only women were allowed to identify with being women, but if men identified with being men they were called gay or incels or losers. But the tides have turned.

MGTOW won. Feminism/marxism will die within the next decade. We are going to see a HUGE resurgence of women who want to look classy and properly feminine. Women will be gleeful that their men were not cucked. We did it bros.

Attached: 1640099989372.gif (268x220, 1.95M)

Men have realized there is no shame in identifying with their sex. Women BTFO.

>mgtow won
all the good mgtow tubers got banned and unpersoned years ago

yeah, and MGTOW still won. fuck jewtube.

>Identifying with their sex

Attached: 1598802987316.png (953x669, 401.35K)

As long as there are disaffected rich kids, Marxism will always be with us. But you're right about the effect of MGTOW: Boys in high school are now much more familiar with what they're worth and how they're exploited by women.

This is a good thing and, DESU, most women don't want the roles third-wave Feminism expects them to take on. They want to do the womanly things, raise children and be homemakers to a successful husband and family.

It also allows them to openly shame other, less virtuous women. They love that.

Attached: shame_failures_openly.jpg (700x448, 71.19K)

Based
most of the low t beta cuckolds still gonna simp though

>>Identifying with their sex
You prefer the word "gender"? Yes, men need to identify with their SEX and the fact that men have been deceived to not identify with who they are is most of the reason why we are in this globohomo mess.

That’s means they were right and they needed to be silenced because more and more men are turning their backs on society. Lots of men are doing that without even knowing what MGTOW even is.

>women
>created

Young men will simp, that is natural. Men are the hunters, the pursuers, and women are ones who are pursued. This is natural. What is unnatural is when women control the sex market.

Good call. It wasn't women who created feminism - it was marxist jews. Sometimes the scope and scale of things is hard to contain within a single debate.

Fuck women. At this point I want them miserable with careers now. No mercy even if they find out they’ve been duped. They can’t be reformed back into mothers. They fucked up and uncorrupted young women should get the mother job instead.

simping is not pursuing though and should be shamed

>MGTOW won.
what marriage laws changed? do custody cases default to 50/50 split? what alimony laws changed? is the pill still legal? are there any laws against false rape allegations? are single moms shunned in society? is abortion illegal? do single moms still get gov benefits? are instagram thots/OF girls outcasts in society? are women becoming more tradcon (not just larping)?

mgtow hasn't won shit.

good point and also correct

Yep. Feminism is simply gender marxism in practice.

We are seeing a fundamental shift back towards patriarchy and all of those things will be fixed soon.

Yes, feminism is marxist Critical Theory in terms of sex, instead of race. The same D&C tactic.

Nothing will change until divorce laws change. The zoomers can play house and pretend to be le traditional but female nature will take over and the divorce court will have the last laugh. Do not be content in this false sense of victory. Nothing changed.

>Nothing will change until divorce laws change.
Not true. Men opting out of marriage supercedes any laws, and the law will follow suit.

I'm just a man. All this "I identify as/with" shit is for the birds

men will go back to the plantation when the bachelor tax makes a comeback, it has happened before

The first female thought invented taking a shit.

Attached: tookashit.png (869x719, 177.26K)

At first they mocked MGTOW, then they mocked Incels.

But now you're starting to see some of these female beasts who perpetrate as women, feel ashamed. They're beginning to show civility.
Still there's a long road ahead, keep spitting the truth, reject disgusting behavior, reject degenerate bitches, shame sluts, laugh at whores, trash feminism, criticize the broken system.
Honestly it would be better if the system collapsed so it could be reset.

Is MGTOW still a thing? I was pretty active on a MGTOW board about 8 or 9 years ago after a divorce and multiple trips through the family court system, but eventually it got repetitive.

I gave up on dating, marriage, and sex back in high school. Those things aren't for me.

MGTOW is just the male version of Feminisms.

Wait you're saying men can make an industry around their vaginas? Also how is identifying as a "man" ever been gay?

The point is we used to identify with our "sex" of male or female before "gender" was introduced. Look up the jews like John Money and the reasons why they replaced sex with gender.

We didn't use the word "gender" until marxist jews infiltrated Western society.

Attached: gender jews.png (1075x917, 160.52K)

spotted the seething roastie
spotted the jew

The feminists hate men, the mgtows hate women. What's the difference?

feminists also hate women, its why they revel in destroying them

>the mgtows hate women
nice try rabbi

It's not about the terms "sex" or "gender"
It's the term"I identify with" No I just am. All leftwing newspeak is gay and retarded.

If water always finds its level earth can’t be convex.

what and how?

It's grown enough to where they're big enough to splinter into other groups. Even to the point of adding political factions.

There's now an establish far-right version of incels and MGTOWS. It's the same thing only racist. Back then it was all incels having each others back. But I think that with white women thirsting after BBC so much.. it caused some white incels to break off so they can address this issue.

>MGTOW is just taking off.
I think you're ten years late.

You absolutely identify with certain things. It's not my fault if leftists tried to weaponize certain things we build our egos around. Even if we are pure consciousness, we still have physical bodies and you have to accept what you truly are to bring it to it's full potential. If you are a man then BE A FUCKING MAN.

The bachelor tax? The romans came up with it in a last ditch effort to make men marry. I think the empire collapsed before it could produce results though.

What does it mean to be a man?

It means' not being a jew or a cunt like you.

Basically already exists in most nations. If you are married you will pay less taxes. Here it’s called Ehegatten-splitting

I'm not Jewish nor am I a woman's genitalia.

Correctly I should have wrote most states…

Then why do you post liek a female jew?