Christians, Rejoice that God has Chosen us Before the world's Foundation

Romans 8:29
29 For those whom he foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, in order that he might be the firstborn among many brothers

Ephesians 1:4-5
4 even as he chose us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and blameless before him. In love 5 he predestined us for adoption to himself as sons through Jesus Christ, according to the purpose of his will,

Revelation 13:8 and all who dwell on earth will worship it, everyone whose name has not been written before the foundation of the world in the book of life of the Lamb who was slain.

Revelation 17:8
The beast that you saw was, and is not, and is about to rise from the bottomless pit and go to destruction. And the dwellers on earth whose names have not been written in the book of life from the foundation of the world will marvel to see the beast, because it was and is not and is to come.

Matthew 25:34
Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world.

John 15:16
16 You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit and that your fruit should abide, so that whatever you ask the Father in my name, he may give it to you

John 6:44
44 No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws him. And I will raise him up on the last day

Attached: 64495742_10220334737708392_2248353802509877248_n.jpg (960x521, 30.24K)

praise jewsus the christcuck
cuck of the cucks

We were predestined for salvation, and you were probably predestined to damnation. We were chosen as the elect before the beginning of time.

you were predestined to choke on jewish cock till you suffocate you cuck

Have fun in the flames of hell lol.

have fun dying for israel fucktard

Feelsgood

Feels good to be the ELECT :)

bump

Unconditional election shows how much God loves us as the chosen ones

They are talking about israelites in every insatnce.

I'll take your first verse. Paul just told them this.

For I could wish that I myself were accursed and cut off from Christ for the sake of my brethren, my KINSMEN BY RACE. They are Israelites, and to them belong the sonship, the glory, the covenants, the giving of the law, the worship, and the promises; to them belong the patriarchs, and of their race, according to the flesh, Christ who is God who is over all be blessed for ever. Amen. But it is not as though the word of God had failed. For not all who are descended from Israel belong to Israel, and not all are children of Abraham because they are his descendants; but "Through Isaac shall your DESCENDANTS be named." This means that it is not the children of the flesh who are the children of God, but the children of the promise are reckoned as DESCENDANTS.
(Romans 9:3-8)

Who are these Kinsman by Race that are DESCENDANTS ?

>We were predestined for salvation, and you were probably predestined to damnation.
Who is this we ?
Jesus only came for the lost Sheep of Israel.
Paul tells us they are only the people of the Covenant promise, the seedline of Jacob.

Christians are Israelites now

The world’s foundation existed for millennia and that’s where you stole most of your shit from christkike

Attached: 25CBC73D-33A3-4E1A-9EA0-E172C9F8BC8A.jpg (1080x1431, 453.02K)

Nope

Paul is clear as to who Isreal is.

For I could wish that I myself were accursed and cut off from Christ for the sake of my brethren, my KINSMEN BY RACE. They are Israelites, and to them belong the sonship, the glory, the covenants, the giving of the law, the worship, and the promises; to them belong the patriarchs, and of their race, according to the flesh, Christ who is God who is over all be blessed for ever. Amen. But it is not as though the word of God had failed. For not all who are descended from Israel belong to Israel, and not all are children of Abraham because they are his descendants; but "Through Isaac shall your DESCENDANTS be named." This means that it is not the children of the flesh who are the children of God, but the children of the promise are reckoned as DESCENDANTS.
(Romans 9:3-8)

They are
1) Kinsman by race
and
2) Physical descendants of Jacob Israel.

That is, those who are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of Yahweh, but the children of the promise are reckoned by the seed.
(Romans 9:8)

They are the children of the COVENANT Promise.
They are known by their SEED. Seed means physical hereditary line. The Greek word is Sperma.
There is no such thing as Spiritual Sperm. It's clear there is no "Spirtual sperm" in there somewhere.
Well what ONLY seed do they mean?

Acts 3:25 Ye are the children of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our fathers, saying unto Abraham, And in your seed shall all the kindreds of the earth (land) be blessed.

Kindreds [of the same ancestry] of Abraham. All the tribes of the race of Adam through Jacob.

lol
lmao

>christlarper boasts pridefully about being better than others
bingo

We're the Israelites now. God made us chosen people

Mark 12:

“A man planted a vineyard. He put a wall around it, dug a pit for the winepress and built a watchtower. Then he rented the vineyard to some farmers and moved to another place. 2 At harvest time he sent a servant to the tenants to collect from them some of the fruit of the vineyard. 3 But they seized him, beat him and sent him away empty-handed. 4 Then he sent another servant to them; they struck this man on the head and treated him shamefully. 5 He sent still another, and that one they killed. He sent many others; some of them they beat, others they killed.

6 “He had one left to send, a son, whom he loved. He sent him last of all, saying, ‘They will respect my son.’

7 “But the tenants said to one another, ‘This is the heir. Come, let’s kill him, and the inheritance will be ours.’ 8 So they took him and killed him, and threw him out of the vineyard.

9 “What then will the owner of the vineyard do? He will come and kill those tenants and give the vineyard to others.

Attached: a.png (987x897, 217.22K)

>we wuz real Israelites

You were predestined to be a faggot.