My gf goes to the Starbucks almost everyday

For the last half year. Is it starting to show (she is the one on the left of picrel)? How bad is some shit coffee girls drink at that place?

Attached: 20220216_232414.jpg (1016x1628, 283.34K)

Your gf is a fat pig

Has lots of sugar, get her a coffee machine you cuck

she's just drinking coffee, she is getting one of their sugary drinks. it's basically like having a milkshake or large soda everyday. it's going to add up overtime. she probably won't stop either, she is too addicted to the sugar and caffeine. so she will just keep getting bigger and bigger

The fact either of them went out in bikinis makes me wonder about their vision as well.

impregnate her. that beautiful baby bump will hide the chub as it brings forth massive milkers and oozes boner inducing curves

not just drinking*

This is not a bad thing give her some extra $ for a star bucks sandwich and watch her build herself without you even having to lift a finger. I wish my girlfriend was so self sustaining.

Why do you keep making threads about fat women

The roastie thing is a meme. It's a genetic lottery, some vaginas are like that. My mom for example has a pussy like a baby, you can't see the labia, yet my sister has a big labia even when she was a virgin. Same as the "uncut dicks smell" thing. I am cut and mine smells in just two days of not showering while the dick of my father, who only showers once a week, never smells.

Mine realized that shit adds up.
Elected to start making her on.
Way cheaper and healthier.

I go to Starbucks quite a bit but what I get is 40cal and makes me shit like a madman. I really just drink it to clear out.

I really doubt coffee is doing that

take her to the gym with you and just put her on the treadmill

A real woman will figure out how to make whatever she needs at the home.

Those drinks they serve are liquid desert. Loads of dairy and sugar on an empty stomach shocks their system, spikes the blood sugar, and over the long term will put stress on their bodies to the point of pre-diabetes. Even worse is that they're consuming these things in the morning often with some kind of baked good, which also turns into sugar once consumed. We're talking close to 100 grams of sugar on the daily on an empty stomach.

they're both fat
the hands are like triangles and the bellies jfc

If you're scared of stating in simple terms that you're unhappy with how she's changing her appearance, it's already over for you.

30 minute walk 4 times per week.

Women don't go to Starbucks and get a 15 kcal americano or 5 kcal cold brew. They get shit like a 470 kcal "Peppermint White Chocolate Mocha Frappuccino." It's not coffee. It's coffee-themed milkshake with extra syrup.

two great slampigs.

LMAO

>she is the one on the left of picrel
Your gf is married??

I stopped going after I went and ordered a normal coffee and realized they rip you off for whip cream.

They both are fat, hampigs or however it says, get a better gf