CHINA BANS ALL SEXY CHARACTERS IN VIDEOGAMES

>Be Chinese
>Can't fuck women because of horrible disbalance between male and females
>Now can't even fap to anime characters

Attached: Chinese cucks genshin.jpg (1920x1609, 372.16K)

Why is this a bad thing

>Why is not allowing your own people to reproduce, have sex or cum a bad thing
See the middle east.

The Chinese government doesn't wanto to do it yet but they 100% know that at the current rate they're going to have to copy some stuff from Japan if they want to keep their male population occupied

I use the chinese versions they are better

Imagine being such failure of human being that you need to masturbate to fictional tranime characters.

>noooOOOO I CAN'T JERK OFF TO NAKED ANIME SLUTS ANYMORE AND HAVE TO FIND AN ACTUAL GIRLFRIEND
>THIS IS LITERALLY GENOCIDE

I don't know man, pantyhose gets me hard.

>No bro SJW censorship is heckin based now that asian jews are doing it!

>Hates sexy stuff
What a cuck

I literally just like them more you subhuman amerifat mongloid.

Just use your imagination.

R U Gay?

>le both sides are the same
you are retarded
compare US censorship to chinese censorship
in which country are you punished for promoting patriotism, national identity, and conservatism?

sounds like their fucking problem. why are you wasting brain space by even having an opinion on it? the chinks can do WHATEVER THEY WANT and i don't care because I have my own life to worry about and real decisions to make in the real world. nobody is asking you what you think china should do because nobody wants or needs your opinion.

>compare US censorship to chinese censorship
Oh you are right. China is better for killing people for speaking out against nigger rape

Attached: Killed for not wanting to be raped by niggers.png (1052x1000, 905.2K)

>nooo I can't find a girlfriend either because there's way less of them, I make shitty money in a slave job, and all the women are high standards feminists
you can't magically create millions of chink women out of thin air and you can't magically change the programming they've spent their whole life adapting to

>not wanting their men to become coomer brained faggots
Based, i would outright ban all videogames if they weren't making tons of money

They literally already did.
China hasn't allowed a single game to release in the last 7 months.

OP is a deranged degenerate it seems

>Chinese versions are newer prettier versions of their old outfits
>Likes it
>OMggGGGG aReE U GaYe

You amerifats really have only half of your brain inside your skulls. Rest of the planet should stop considering you a fully functioning humans.

Attached: 1644973660649.png (500x699, 279.67K)

>Wanting the ability to reproduce is degenerate
lol

do you think you're convincing anyone? look where you are

>N-Noo it never happened
How Chink of you

Attached: 025.jpg (1200x1129, 203.47K)

... mate did you miss the part where chinse culture and the government made it so there are like ten of millions more men than women?

Outrider Amber is a qt3.14!

strange how jews managed to strengthen china to become the number one super power in the world, and what did the jews do for the US?

That's a lie. Since op used a Genshin image, a company just released a Genshin clone less than two months ago

I didn,t know china was Gay

They have 40 million more women then men.
They have to be if they want to have sex

>At least I still have access to my Chinese Skinner Box...

Bug people should be more concerned with their corrupt government than regulation of entertainment

Attached: 7fbb726bd5ae4ae4a3534131fc789d47.jpg (1400x1400, 89.7K)

These aren't even very different.

But most of allnotice how they basically are just covering sholders and chests, but the thighs are still fair game

Idiot

Lol Chink seething with no argument.