What is Anglo Saxon culture?

All I know is King Arthur.
I want to know who I am.

Attached: 83D48781-CF1C-40E4-B301-4B681752A1C7.jpg (672x910, 128.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Sy-biXpY4iw
youtu.be/blgh4a2zdDw
terraincognitamedia.com/features/white-people-have-no-culture2018
youtu.be/zfaEGU45lKA
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1645050324399.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Our FREN

Attached: CgNHbfPUUAA9-Dk.jpg (611x439, 87.36K)

Anglos lost
Celts lost
Black BVLLS won

Havent read it but I think Beowulf is a famous example

look around you, retard

King Arthur is Brythonic, though.

That’s not helping.

>All I know is King Arthur.
king arthur isnt anglo saxon you fat dummy. hes the one who kicks the anglo saxons out of england

this frfr no cap

Literally Lord of the Rings and Tolkien's work in general.

Start with Shakespeare and Marlowe.

Attached: Politics_vs_Reality.png (2302x1294, 49.41K)

>All I know is King Arthur
Warlord Arturus was Romano-British not an Angle or a Saxon.

>My life has been a lie

Attached: FE8C58A9-D15F-4EAF-942A-373B29303488.jpg (1500x1101, 341.68K)

True.

Beowulf was a Geat and his story takes place in territory now held by Denmark.

the first documented mention of anglo saxons was roman correspondence complaining about anglo saxon pirates.

find your gods, you probably know the modern norse version of the anglo saxon gods, thor, odin, all that lot. Find out about the anglo versions.

Attached: Woden.png (122x91, 22.18K)

Just a load of homesteaders like every other "culture". Not as exciting as mythical tales of gay men fighting with swords but the reality is 99.9% of people back then were just farmers.

>King Arthur.
thats welsh

Pirates are pretty cool.

>hes the one who kicks the anglo saxons out of england
England, named after the Angles, didn't exist at the time.

ants

Survive the Jive?

You are literally white niggers from jombo-yombo Utland swamps. Be proud yourself.

King Arthur was a Celt. He hated Anglos more than anyone.

Feels bad man

Unfortunately, a certain people destroyed and hid 1,000 years of European history. A lot of what you will read is fantasy.

Anglo culture is Alfred the Great

youtu.be/Sy-biXpY4iw

Attached: BE74DB50-F559-49ED-98E5-DB9DA80B593B.jpg (630x1458, 105.46K)

Unfortunately, a lot of English/Anglo culture was purpousely destroyed by the elite. First the Normans, then during the Protestant Reformation the Tudors (who were mostly French) basically burned the last bastion of Anglodom with the dissolution of the monastaries. We do know there was an English version of Siegfried/Sigurd due to etymology, but other than that we're at a loss. King Arthur was a Brythonic tale, not English and the Saxons are the enemies. We do know that many English believed they were descended from Ingvi (Frey) and they understood they were mixed with Celts (which lines up with DNA tests), as they worshipped their Celtic Ancestors ("Elves") at Barrows. But that's all I know about the old culture.
Idiot. He's a fictional character, like how Odin et al are from what is today Turkey but he's not some Anatolian farmer, he's a representation of a Scandinavian god. Beowulf is the reprensentation of the peak Anglo hero, Denmark is just the backdrop. Hamlet is a Dane as well, but he's part of English cutlrue, not Danish culture.
God I hate retards so much, please think before you type in future.

>king arthur
>anglo-saxon
So being a historylet isn't an exclusively american thing?

Based character, imagine what the world would be like if the Jews had no allies like Anglos.

I was gonna call shit island but I didnt wanna offend anyone

The stories about King Arthur were invented by Anglo-Saxons and are part of Anglo-Saxon culture.

Angloids and Muttmericans are one in the same, Mexibro.

he always reminded me of Tolkien character. especially when hes forced to hide in the swamp with his followers. Hes like Turin hiding from the forces of Morgoth

one could argue arthur was actually a roman

Words like days of the week are a good start for their names..
Also Easter, the name of the dawn goddess and of our spring festival is coming up.
We are one of the few nations to not call it Pascha or a variant, rooted in hebrew Pesach.

The world would be a utopia, but sadly, the Anglokike menace lives on.

Attached: A2FEB925-11EF-44F5-81B1-245840A4DD60.gif (200x250, 2.53M)

They weren't. The OG Arthur as this semi-mythic King come from the Bretons and the later Romantic King Arthur comes from the French aristocracy who used it as a smear against the Anglo-Saxons, they being the inheritors of this "British" legacy. The French also added cuckoldry to the story, btw, Lancelot is not a true Arthurian character.

King Arthur and the search for the Holy Grail was the prototype for Jesus.
Both real figures though but used as an analogy for finding God

Its known for being one of the earliest english writings is all.

>I WANT TO KNOW
>CAN YOU SHOW ME
>I WANT TO KNOW BOUT THE ANGLOS LIKE ME

Are they superior to celts? Or are they part celt themselves? Never understood this.

No.

>“The red dragon is the people of Britain “ replied Merlin “the white dragon is the invading Saxons. At the moment they seem to be winning the war but one day a leader will come who gives the British the heart to fight back and drive the Saxons from their lands.’

>The legendary Arthur developed as a figure of international interest largely through the popularity of Geoffrey of Monmouth's fanciful and imaginative 12th-century Historia Regum Britanniae
>Geoffrey of Monmouth
>geoffrey
Quintessentially anglo-saxon name
>monmouth
Quintessentially anglo-saxon town

Tudors were Welsh

>territory now held by Denmark.
>what is an Angle

Attached: bh.jpg (1920x1080, 584.76K)

The Celts descend from Lud the son of Shem and the Anglo Saxons descend from Rosh the son of Benjamin. Rosh is where we get the word Rus from.
youtu.be/blgh4a2zdDw

Sorry sweetie
terraincognitamedia.com/features/white-people-have-no-culture2018

Read a book or two on the topic i guess

no
made up semitic genealogy isn't real life mutt

They were part Celt. Anglo-Saxons did intermarry with Celts, and IIRC the actual admixture of England is like 35% Germanic (not Norse) 5% Norse then the rest being Celtic and Neolithic. Old English used to worship at Barrows, and priests said the barrow spirits spoke Celtic so that would suggest that they still understood that they were related to the people under the Earth, even if they were Euromutts. The ruling caste was probably more Germanic, and did intermarry a lot with Scandinavians. Our last English King, Harold Godwinson, was from a mixed Anglo-Scandivian family. Our last British King was a Stewart, an ancient Brythonic family.
Wrong. They had a Welsh second name from some distant ancestor, if you look at the lineage it's nearly all French.

I never see if mentioned absolutely fucking once-
The anglo-saxons were orthodox. It's why their language wasn't latinized until the Norman's showed up.
The pope gave William the conqueror his blessing to take control of England & esablish the catholic church.
Anglo-saxos & the insular irish did not acknowledge the pope in Rome. It pissed the Papacy off having this thorn in their corner of the world.
That is why the catholic Norman's burned anglo books. The anglos held onto their tradition in literature & storytelling, a lot of it being pagan. It was heresy to the catholics, who burned down Roman temples & hated pagans.
The orthodox never burned down their old beliefs. The Greeks never burned down their own pagan temples. The Roman's did.
When the anglo-saxon kingdom fell, a lot of them went to Greece & joined the varangian guard.
This is also the same reason why the rennasaince took place after Constantinople fell-
All the Greeks who still held onto ancient technologies flooded Italy & "enlightened" their dumb asses who destroyed pagan technology.

Based
youtu.be/zfaEGU45lKA

I will learn about him user.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1645050324399.webm

Attached: 1620164800393.jpg (1200x1166, 368.59K)

what kind of russian bullshit is this?

Almost everything negative to come out of English culture is caused by the Norman's.
Modern capitalism. Class warfare. Everything from the Norman's speaking English & the poor peasants speaking old English.
This is why the peasant raises the COW (anglo saxon word) but the Norman noble gets to eat the actual BEEF (French-latin word)
Every modern English accent can be traced back to this class warfare that has been imposed against the anglo-saxons.
The English government never saw any of you as humans.