Do you have your Great Reset proof computer yet?

Ideally it should take AA batteries.

Attached: 0E6CAAE7-F361-408B-842D-4F03D21E250B.jpg (1280x960, 361.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sextant
dmtf.org/standards/redfish
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

not this faggot thread again

Never had Palm OS or DOS crash on me.

If you don't bare metal linux and then use VMs you're ngmi

What are you doing with it though?
The internet will be practically gone or useless. You don't need a computer to participate in CW nets.

I have windows on a DSi does that count?

>no mention of libreboot
Ngmi

WTF use will a computer be sans internet?

blogpost about happenings then print them off and deliver them to your neighbours by hand obviously

>linux
kek you know who runs the kernel committing process? Literally globohomo.

Attached: The_linux_foundation_platinum_members.jpg (1823x1001, 238.81K)

Which palm or does device do you recommend?

DOS

Just get a typewriter, then.

>palm
Unironically a good choice.

boy, do i have a command for you
cd c:\aux\aux\aux

>interface with things with serial ports
>perform calculations
>etc.

Yeah, this open hardware POWER9 system not that piece of shit you post here twice a day you fucking autistic nigger cunt.

Attached: boardlarge.png (1500x1000, 770.73K)

Does it run on batteries? I doubt that it's backdoor-free or that it has no cache bugs or other shit.

suck my type writer.
autistic cunts

>open hardware
Thank you, fren

You could do recreational programming, bookkeeping, reading actual books (just pull down piles of them before the great reset.) write hotseat video games to play with your friends. But it seems a little gay.

They donate to it because its what allows them to make their money. The internet in almost its entirety is powered by linux. They can't afford to just leave it without funding and they also can't afford to push for it to become pozzed because they would destroy their bread and butter.
Do you have any fucking idea how much money Intel for example would lose if it was found that they purposefully pushed for backdoors to be put into the kernel? They are already getting figuratively raped by AMD in the enterprise/datacenter space, they don't need to make it worse.

Not the ARM ones, they're fragile and have shit battery life.

navigation. you'll need one of those, though:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sextant
with a printer, you can typeset and print books and pamphlets and tutorials on demand.
computers are perfect communication machines even without a full tcp/ip stack.
computers can substitute a lot of electronics for controlling equipment.
computers are teaching machines.

I still remember the post from Torvalds on LKML when the Intel devs tried to throttle AMDs stuff to match theirs.

I have a pager from 95

I got a 10TB external hard drive with a shit ton of movies, games, PDFs of books on various topics and guides on useful skills, youtube tutorial videos, etc. I'm still thinking of stuff to put on there.

That or just (and this is going to be fucking insane but) hand...write things? Just a thought.
Internet is going to be useless if it comes to that and Id just rather have no tech if Im going to have to lug around a gorillian AA's and God knows what else.

I remember that and honestly considering the faggots at intel they probably have done that plenty of times since then. My point was it all comes down to money and thats all they truly care about deep down.

>he thinks "open" in the name prevents IBM, a solid globohomo player, from putting a Redfish-compliant backdoor into it without your knowledge
>he doesn't even know Intel ME is just one implementation of Redfish

dmtf.org/standards/redfish

>DMTF’s Redfish® is a standard designed to deliver simple and secure management for converged, hybrid IT and the Software Defined Data Center (SDDC). Both human readable and machine capable, Redfish leverages common Internet and web services standards to expose information directly to the modern tool chain.

IBM's Power processors have boasted Redfish compliance since the Power4 days.

Attached: DMTF_Redfish_logo_R.jpg (576x406, 153.44K)

Yes. Old school monochrome ones with the indigo style backlight.

Any secure CPU recommendations?

openbsd on Thinkpad t60 or x60 is the most secure way

>They donate to it
They get a SEAT AT THE BOARD in exchange for their becoming a Platinum member. The board controls the kernel development process and is ultimately responsible for the software. Board members execute decision-making processes and this gets turned into new kernel subsystems or revisions of old ones. They also have the final say so in every other aspect of Linux.

After Linus Torvalds chewed out Intel after Spectre and Meltdown became public, he was taken away for a special Chinese style "vacation style treatment" for a few months, and when he came back everybody was assured he was a kinder and gentler Linus. But what really happened is they have new people running Linux now and Linus himself is only there as a visible figurehead who doesn't have any real power any more. Just a mascot to keep the Free and Open people happy. He will be replaced by a tranny, mark my words, I am calling it now.

Attached: senfeld1.png (1220x141, 62.86K)

Simpler the better, Redfish dates from like 1996 or something lol. But it was solidly for out of band server management until 911, when the real backdoor features were added.

Does your computer have wifi that you can physically disconnect? If not, it can be bricked with a single signal.

Happen to have a directory of the archive?