Brit/pol/ - emergency bake edition

>Crowd of Edinburgh locals seen gathering at 'deliberate' late-night Binfire on Portobello beach
edinburghlive.co.uk/news/edinburgh-news/crowd-edinburgh-locals-seen-gathering-21250561

>Photos show the charred remains of a seafront Bin after a Binfire on Kings Esplanade, Hove
theargus.co.uk/news/19497360.firefighters-called-bin-fire-kings-esplanade-hove/

>BBQ warning after Binfire spreads to portaloo on busy Merseyside beach
liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/warning-after-fire-broke-out-21220933

>Binfire 'started deliberately' in grounds of community centre on Wrexham Close, Hollinwood
theoldhamtimes.co.uk/news/19488784.bin-fire-started-deliberately-grounds-community-centre-wrexham-close-hollinwood/

>Wheelie-Binfire was third arson incident in the Orford area in the space of a week
warrington-worldwide.co.uk/2021/08/02/firefighters-offer-wheelie-bin-safety-advice-following-fire-at-orford/

>A troubled son set fire to his mum’s Wheelie-Bin at her Kendal home, Carlise court hears
thewestmorlandgazette.co.uk/news/19474685.carlisle-court-hears-son-set-fire-kendal-mums-wheelie-bin/

>Wheelie-Binfire leads to police witness appeal in Peebles
bordertelegraph.com/news/19480458.peebles-wheelie-bin-fire-leads-police-witness-appeal/

>Cheshire Fire Service have voiced their frustration after being called out to yet another deliberate Binfire
warringtonguardian.co.uk/news/19478581.firefighters-fury-recent-spate-deliberate-fires/

Attached: EmergencyBake.jpg (640x636, 71.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

allfm.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

baking

The Toad—came—home!
There was panic in the parlours and howling in the halls,
There was crying in the cow-sheds and shrieking in the stalls,
When the Toad—came—home!

When the Toad—came—home!
There was smashing in of window and crashing in of door,
There was chivvying of weasels that fainted on the floor,
When the Toad—came—home!

Bang! go the drums!
The trumpeters are tooting and the soldiers are saluting,
And the cannon they are shooting and the motor-cars are hooting,
As the—Hero—comes!

Shout—Hoo-ray!
And let each one of the crowd try and shout it very loud,
In honour of an animal of whom you're justly proud,
For it's Toad's—great—day!

Attached: flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg (750x1000, 147.75K)

You should've seen the videos I got sent of a Paki takeaway nonce getting set on fire by my old mates from around Knottingley area lmao. In the proper shitholes this shite isn't allowed and never was.

find a job where you dont need much support to do it

The trades are obvious but also arty crafty stuff or computer stuff you can do freelance

save money and sort your head out for a bit before you head out into the real world

hide your powerlevel a little. Once people think you are smart you can discuss things like that but once normie programming kicks in and they think "racist" or "brexiteer" its all over.

If you start making small steps now in 5 years you will be unrecognisable.

as an aside dont worry about girls for now- they are so easy once you have money and are a big waste of time and finances if you arnt looking to start a family

its not easy, but if you take it slow it isnt hard either

>wind howling outside
>cup of tea
>old radio on playing a country and western music show on community radio station

real comfy rn lads

Attached: 1639952133975.png (395x395, 91.05K)

well lad
i can't argue with results.
how would a white man fair walking up the street, i wonder?

Reminder to all newfags that occupy is pube.

He could’nt Larp as rich
He couldn’t Larp as an anarchist
He couldn’t prove all nonces are white
He couldn’t handle the cough syrup
He couldn’t turn up to Glasgow station for a fight
He couldn’t stand up to Sussex
He couldn’t win at chess
He couldn’t Larp as Scottish
He couldn’t Larp as rich
He couldn’t prove he’s had sex
He couldn’t fly a plane in flight simulator
He couldn’t get cheap weed
He couldn’t beat a middleweight
He couldn’t have a UFC fight

The dream lad.

Nah the dream would be all of that but also in an allotment shed with a big thermos of tea.

>gets outed as a nonce
>claims to be leaving a thread he lives in
>drops the trip
>tries to divert attention to an illusory tripfag
lol eddie you're so transparent.

I'm up in Shit Helens and the local Iraqi nonce got battered in the park when he was caught following kids around. Some black kid thinking he was hot shit because of his JD Sports modelling contract got shanked in an alleyway

this

Sky Brown is my favourite British athlete. Who is yours?

Attached: _108814140_skybrown.jpg (1024x576, 108.47K)

like you wouldnt believe. normies dont have any concept of the danger they put people in when they go on their accusatory crusades. racial slurs are nothing compared to the absolute destruction that racism accusations bring about. its actually mad. and there is barely a chance at redemption, unless you swallow all your pride andcondemn youself and your arguments entirely. i dont want to condemn the future of the english entirely and adopt a global vision of this land. i like the english. this woke phenomenon where life and death rests on the correct opinions has to be put an end to, for all our sakes.

Come on ladies, come on ladies, one pound fish

One pound fish, very very cheap
One pound fish, very very nice

>life and death rests on the correct opinions has to be put an end to, for all our sakes.
But line on graph go up?

For me it has to be Ellie Simmonds

Attached: SIMMONDS1ADIDAS_2428235b.jpg (620x388, 54.08K)

maybe a lighthouse?

Attached: 1612222000334.jpg (1600x1072, 769.39K)

Some of those local community radio stations are pretty good.
The one in my town has a weekly rockabilly show which is great, and another show made entirely by actual spackers that is really fun to listen to.

how to start an online business lads?

Attached: 1645016637533.png (1024x614, 863.63K)

Weird how the bulb keeps blowing every time there's a dinghy full of BAMEs on the way innit?

I'm in North Liverpool and some pole recently got filled in for taking fish from the lake. There's a reason for the attempt to suppress information about our invaders and that reason is because they will go missing.

>Got a job interview
>Have a task for the interview
>Thought it was to prepare a presentation
>Have been writing a shitty presentation
>Look again
>It's not a presentation, it's "prepare an excercise"
AAAAAAAAAAA
What am I to do, lads?

A sea fortress

Attached: na_5b867feeb8fef.jpg (1920x1263, 124.99K)

kek

Attached: CC482F8A-081B-43F1-A117-35A747F9B4C0.jpg (1480x828, 236.87K)

Generally apologising is the worst thing you can do

If they hate you let them hate you and work on your own shit - they wont forgive you if you apologise they will just demonise you more

this motherfucker don't miss

Attached: file.png (480x480, 102.33K)

Make the exercise "How to write a shitty presentation".

Attached: 270821D0-9FA5-4E91-8AA4-DC37F2292FB9.jpg (1485x828, 238.69K)

was just flicking through and came across it on my old radio - the radio has a nice warm sound, will give it a shot when waging tomorrow and see what its like

do like old country/western/irish music though

allfm.org/

Attached: 1614166042098.png (671x626, 63.97K)

In a presentation you stand there saying here's the problem, here's the answer. Take out the second part and turn it in to a group exercise to find the answer you dimwit. Bonus points it you work in building a giraffe out of lolly ice sticks.

Honestly I think the invaders are doomed. Everyone can tell that our current "liberal democracy" is doomed, we all know its unsustainable. When push comes to shove and collapse occurs then everyone will revert back to ethnic lines. Just look at the collapse of the USSR and how they split into roughly ethnic states. Balkanisation is inevitable

Drop shipping if you want to be a wanker

It’s a secular form of Christianity. Sinners had to confess their sin and they get salvation or they’d be shamed. Now the great sin is racism and if you don’t confess and what’s worse apologise (which is double humiliating), you won’t be forgiven for your crimes against not validating people who want your people gone.

yes, but europeans need to have more children... otherwise we just wont be around to see that balkanisation, let alone take advantage of it

idk i see the future being bleak. i think the whites would rather accept slavery than tribalism at this point. the new religion being built up around us is like a perfectly designed prison.

It's over zoom so I can't hand out question sheets and they want "something creative and dynamic"

evening mate
same here
wind is proper whistling dead loud
am just sat on me floor playing doom
eating onion rings
drinking coke
love life
simple as

They can only kick the can down the road for so long. It's becoming abundantly clear that the end is in sight, hence the more authoritarian assaults on our liberty. They know they've let the cat out of the bag and unrest is highly likely, hence they want to keep everyone under their boot. Diversity and gay rights won't pay the sky high gas bills this winter

Just do hangman.

Obviously the word will be "Hire Me!

In places like the Warwick estate, they're too busy making each other's lives a misery to target a Paki. If that happened (it didn't), it was by accident.

Pube is way more intelligent than occuponce. Occunonce is as thick as shit, but he thinks he sounds like Russell Brand.

this lads

1)make your money
2) get making babies
3) homeschool babies

this is the way

The collapse isn't binary. It's not that one day there's a state and one day there's not, there are exceptions of course but as usual they prove the rule.

Nobody can say exactly how it will happen but my guess is we'll see a rise in violence along ethnic lines as the state collapses and charging/holding decisions will remain skewed towards releasing BAMEs while holding Englishmen, delaying our ability to organise a defence without state interference.

That's two words.

But that's not on topic

>homeschool babies
man if my kids are as bad at maths as i am, they are already fucked.

Russia and Britain seem to have this sorta on-again off-again relationship for the past few hundred years

>do like old country/western/irish music though
Me too lad. Enjoy.
Societal collapse is a process, not an event.

We were almost kind of best mates when we both had France to hate.

France is still (somewhat) there iirc

>Windy and wet as fuck
>Need to go the shop for breakfast and also a bit of whisky.

Shit lads, wish I had a car.

Attached: 1623514387629.jpg (459x321, 24.05K)

Gemma Collins #selfharmandme is on channel four. She wants us to know that this isnt a celebrity sob story.

They don't know what slavery is, that's the problem. I guess they do need a taste of oppression, they do need their lives to be made less comfortable. Perhaps when the boomers die off and we really are pushing on for becoming a minority, and you can't raise your family anywhere near a city without some savage trying to rape your kids, then they'll suddenly have a wake up call.

I work up and down the country and I visit a lot of slums in my work. In these places white people are already starting to identify themselves by their race. All it takes is for that acknowledgement of one another to become organised and it'll spark something bigger.

I got 1 GCSE from school

I started actually trying and learning stuff online- when I went back I got 96% in maths GCSE + AAB in a levels

You are probably smarter than you think

Sure, but we haven't had a war again them in yonks.

I've said it before, I'll say it again, the chancellor's gamble isn't that energy prices will go down next year, it's that there will still be a state next year. He's literally reaching in to our pockets in an unprecedented way, unless this goes absolutely fucking perfectly he's finished in politics, even then the more sane people will be affronted by the assault on individual financial liberty.

He's not hoping that it works out slightly cheaper to loan ourselves £200 each and pay it back over 5 years, look at how haphazard it is, students now won't get the £200 relief but will pay back the £200, two people living apart now each get £200 but if they move in together next year they only pay back one lot of £200, no opt outs. The gamble is that they get the general rising cost of living crisis under control by next year, and that this £200 will prevent the collapse this year.

I don't care enough to look up the food price index and unfuck all the massaged figures, but I'd take a guess we're very very close to the "here be riots and disorder" line.

yeah lad
I actually got an A in maths at school
i really mean mental arithmetic, it's fucking hopeless if i don't write that shit down

Most people are shutins who have no idea what goes on around them, so they are succeptible to the doom & gloom. The reality is BAMEs quite rightly live in fear. As for Balkanisation, it already happened before I was born, imo.

who knows what the future holds lad?
Neo-Paris may decide one day that we're fresh meat in the prison shower of life

I can detect the difference in a white babies cry compared to a paki babies cry and a black one. I don’t even know how, I just can. White babies have clearer cries whilst paki (especially paki) babies and black babies have muddier cries. When I hear a white babies cry I automatically think “sort it out” when I hear a non-whites baby cry I think “remove it”.
I can also tell if the voice over on an advert is white or not.

Attached: 9A8377FF-91B7-41C2-93F1-D73BF390632A.jpg (805x818, 179.77K)

I think everyone acknowledges that societal collapse doesn't happen overnight. It doesn't happen in one generation either. It takes multiple generations as each generation becomes more and more disenfranchised than the last one.

The post enlightenment concept of Liberalism is already withering away and transforming into progressivism. Something that largely has been spawned out of America and exported to Europe.

I read a book called "secrets of mental math" by arthur benjamin

I didnt even finish it, I just read the bits on mental addition, subtraction and multiplication

If you can do that your sorted- id recommend the book