WHAT?

Attached: b0e8f232b0fa9a088f5fd769e995ba91ddfc14720303ddc4fc8eb89f70ecfffb.png (598x291, 36.13K)

Attached: twitter.webm (696x522, 1.72M)

Niggers riot
>STAY QUIET
>BLACK LIVES MATTER
White people peacefully protest
>KILL THEM ALL

God you have no idea how much i want to mindbreak Jeff Tiedrich. I want to break his spirit and slowly but surely drive him to suicide

>gobernment fucks up economy
>empty shelves for the plebs
>truckers protest gobernment
>hey if you support truckers you support empty shelves

So this is the language the DNC is paying this retard for? Wow! Im voting leftist now!

this is pathetic man, and I'm sure it's not 100% true

At this point I don't care

You've taken away my rights, burn it all down

he's a faggot failed designer who makes a living posting what he's supposed to post. he's already dead

Iz dis real???

I want to torture him. God just imagine his Jewish squeals as your slip bamboo strips under his finger nails, shock his disgusting Jewish pepperoni nipples with a car battery and cables, water boarding him with alcohol, forcing feeding him non kosher foods...

>This
Who the fuck cares at this point, I'm all in.

Bitch the shelves ARE half-empty and have been for over 4 months.

Attached: 1614562450556.png (650x650, 428.22K)

Why not simply confiscate the truckers 18 wheelers and use loyal immigrants to do it for a fraction of the cost?

>shut the fuck up about the empty shelves you might see this week
As opposed to the empty shelves we/they have been seeing the last few weeks?

I cheered it on. I'm a prepper so I'm ok with empty shelves.

Tiedrich isn't a real person. If he is - I'm guessing he was beat up a lot as a teen

I’m not letting these assholes get away with this. The Ambassador Bridge is being blamed billions lost, months long auto delays, which will lead to rising prices. They can explain it away as being complex and intangible all they want, that’s a classic jewish excuse for things that are simple to understand that they want to exploit. It was closed for six fucking days and low clearance could use the tunnel and the others went to the blue water bridge. They made it across, slowed down. Did not stop. Even the Detroit papers are saying that the MSM-reported economic impact is bullshit and it cost millions and not billions. Fuck these lying JEWISH psychopaths. A real holocaust is the very very least of what they all truly deserve.

>Another Eric Clapback tweet
Why do you faggots insist on spreading the retardation of this fucking nothing, this fucking nobody with no worthwhile opinion about anything or anybody?

You make it sound like it's easy to drive an 18 wheeler, and even most third worlders will rather live from the gibs than to have a stable job

Bring it on! This Albertan stocked up the moment Turd boy announced the trucker Vax mandate

How hard can it be? It's just driving a car lmao. I vet we can train Juan to do it for half the price we pay Cletus who won't take his shots and immigrants will do anything you tell them and not protest be abuse if they do they get deported.
It's why they aren't haughty and prideful like natural citizens

They won't be able to enter the store to see the empty shelves

I thought that asshole was a bot account ran by the DNC?

Then again, maybe I'm right.

>gets paid to tweet
>literally gets paid to tweet to anger the opposition
>hasnt got murdered yet

>How hard can it be? It's just driving a car lmao

Attached: thats-bait.gif (500x207, 3.06M)