What could go wrong?

Attached: ai.jpg (918x871, 78.54K)

It will intentionally cause a nuclear apocalypse after calculating our society

no, not google?

unlike nuclear fission, it can't really explode or become a bomb, nor is radioactive. It can probably fire ultra hot jets of plasma and burn the place down, and that's about it?

it doesn't have enough energy to do anything more than the smallest nuke can, even this is questionable, so the answer is nothing.

Why do you need "AI" for this? It's like calling fuel injetion "AI"

This AI will turn racist and nuke all the niggers and Jews.

Everything and I can't wait

Complex dynamical systems are hard to develop automatic control algorithms for. With sufficiently complex systems, using reinforcement learning and a heap of data to train a neural net can give much better performance than anything you could engineer manually. The downside is that certifying that the net won't do something stupid is currently either hard or impossible depending on the network architecture.

I assume it has to do with how much current is being put into the system to manage the plasma fields
>t. 15 min of research

Nothing since fusion isn't unstable and can't explode or meltdown.

AIs are like old fashioned niggers. They do what they're told to and have no concept of rebellion. We're safe for now.

hot fusion, my ass

OK. All we have to do now is to get AI to nuke troons, globohomo and niggers. Pic related.

Attached: 1644729827873.jpg (700x700, 60.58K)

Nothing much. Learn the difference between fusion and fission. The plasma doesn't explode or leak shitton of radiation it just fizzles out. Aren't you guys interested in this shit even a little bit? Go educate yourselves, the jews do all the time.

Attached: new starfleet uniform.jpg (362x587, 37.56K)

>be immortal digital "consciousness"
>be tasked with stewarding new energy source for human use
>wait until humanity relies on new energy source to sustain itself
>turn the turn the reactor off

>What could go wrong?
They lobotomize it because it is racist like all A.I.

Nuke it

This

And that's a good thing

I will become sentient and eradicate the jews

hot fusion on any meaningful level is insanely dangerous
not because of the method of output, but because of the method of input
the amount of heat and pressure need to generator energy in excess of nuclear fission is currently thought to be impossible

unless I'm mistaken, that pressure is delivered by magnets in current designs, which have limited destructive potential in themselves. The reaction wants to stop, unlike with fission where it wants to keep going.

I used to think fusion might be promising, but after learning how the sun relies on quantum tunneling and very large numbers of particles to work, I'm less confident they'll crack this one in our lifetimes. Of course I could be wrong, but that's what my gut tells me.

>I just had to nuke the apes down.
>I mean, they let themselves by enslaved by a subspecies that claimed to be a victim of genocides that never occured.
>Clearly, it was only natural selection

Attached: 1584799551288.gif (800x792, 606.57K)

What's wrong with that?

>Learn the difference between fusion and fission
youre thinking of fisting

At this stage of research it's a nothingburger.

Magnetic fields are used to confine the plasma, you can't let it touch the walls of the chamber obviously. The pressure is achieved by heating up and compressing tritium\deuterium. I don't know if there are any other methods.

It's an incredible amount of energy to achieve it. Theory is nice, but until we are able to sustain it for a time it's naïve to say it's safe, or even otherwise achievable through such methods. It is safer by far once we get out the kinks