This man died because he wanted to attack the petrodollar

This man died because he wanted to attack the petrodollar

Attached: 1200px-Muammar_al-Gaddafi_at_the_AU_summit.jpg (1200x1803, 454.46K)

sup brah

Attached: 417.png (488x640, 454K)

based thread alert

Attached: 1642266640737.png (1023x560, 412.16K)

They did their best

Attached: Ceausescu_si_Gaddafi_01_583883479.jpg (355x266, 22.68K)

The Petrodollar is why the USD is the world currency. Attacking that will get the CIA to kill you.

Too bad globohomo is too powerfull

Attached: 11981.jpg (698x1000, 89.33K)

Don't like it? Make your own dol-oh....

You will die for israel gypsy

I will fuck your mother evil kike

Reminder that Gadaffi was a based black nationalist killed for attempting to form a pan African gold backed currency.
>The Libyan leader had nothing but effusive praise for Rice: "I support my darling black African woman," he said. "I admire and am very proud of the way she leans back and gives orders to the Arab leaders ... Leezza, Leezza, Leezza. ... I love her very much."
He was wrong about that bed wench but his heart was in the right place.

Attached: 600-africa-span.jpg (600x355, 41.07K)

He was also keeping the Nigger hordes in Africa

You will fuck your father you fucking inbred faggot thief

>That man died from a knife in his ass. Lol

Attached: _96723054_0d6ac4ea-ab1b-4700-ada9-4632cbea4908.jpg (976x749, 204.2K)

Reminder that Amazigh/Nafris are not Arab, and that the vast majority are of an uninterrupted paternal lineage which migrated from East Africa.

Attached: E1b1b.png (1200x1100, 674.57K)

Those ancestral male populations were proto-Afroasiatic speakers which also originates out of East Africa

Attached: Expansion_of_Afroasiatic.png (1013x1024, 121.12K)

Attached: debt-goyim.jpg (1368x2160, 1.38M)

>attack
I thought he simply wanted to not use it

Vax rules apply:
>mine doesn't work unless you take it to!

He would have helped create prosperouse nations across Africa no doubt. The kikes couldn't let that happen

I can't find it, but I'll keep looking.
An user posted a picture from around the time he was assassinated of a dumpster full of gold that was promptly smuggled back to the states.
Wouldn't be surprised if Google deleted it from my phone
Nvm I found it

Attached: 1631839689820.jpg (640x480, 58.54K)

the real story is that he stopped african migrants from boating across the med into europe.
These african refugees didn't go back home when they were stopped by gaddafi - they stayed in libya.
This led to race riots.
Then one day, the race riots led to the rebellion and the overthrow of gaddafi (with the help of europe and the usa)

Libya was on Western level of development he kept blacks at bay on the Sudan border, mass migrants wasnt an issue because they were detained or dumped in the desert kek. That guy brought Libya to the path of Wakanda! Then he was betrayed, country destroyed and himself murdered!! The only good thing the “rebels” did was massacre all of the sub Saharan Africans that they found in Libya! Other than that I can only assume Libya now is pic rel!! Fucking tragic! Fuck the parasite cunts who did this! I hope they burn in Hell!

Attached: FF2D27AD-1302-43D1-BA06-5D4A4DD38DED.jpg (334x151, 13.36K)

Kikes razor
When shown two possibilities, one must always assume the kike's greed the most probably motivator

The world is run by gangsters. They used to mostly leave us alone, as long as we didn't encroach on their turf. Sadly, the gangers have been co-opted by WEF psychopaths, and they won't leave us alone. It's just 1921 Russia, but world-wide. Gaddafi was the canary in the coalmine - he encroached on gangster turf, but unfortunately for him, one of them was Hillary. Hillary is both gangster and WEF psychopath. So Gaddafi took a bayonet in his ass.
Still Crooked is finally in a bit of trouble. We have been conditioned to expect that Hillary never gets arrested, which is still the likely outcome. But who knows? The WEF took a huge risk, and may be punished. And the only punishment is the death sentence, after fair trial. A trial they wouldn't give their adverseries.

he was a schizo, but he was the best schizo libya ever had.