He's right, you know

He's right, you know.

Attached: 273034611_339251154973132_2511114152444894425_n.jpg (828x737, 57.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/he's right you know./type/op/
pastelink.net/6saqwo8n
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What do these people want?

slavery was a mistake

so nice

History is about truth, no academic historian worth their salt brings in morality

I have a similar opinion of Israeli history.

Did he cheer on all the civil war statues being removed?

>canadian makes an abhorrent post
off yourself and never come back, please

>pretends history class is something it isn't because it doesn't focus on niggers 95% of the time instead of 90% of the time
these
people
need
to
fuck
off

attention

Yes when I homeschool my kids I will teach them that American involvement in WWII was a mistake

Then there has never been a historian worth his salt. History is inherently political, because it's just politics from a past time twisted some more in the present for political purposes.

He is, but people who claim their propaganda and revisionism to be history are wrong as well.

I'm a broken record too, 'cause if niggers think whitey did them a disservice bringing them to America, they're still all free to go back.

Its not. My version has lots of ups and downs, but its primarily a story of overcoming bad things and building something good.

To destroy anything good so they can ACCELERATE towards their utopia (nowhere). Ultimately they are tools for the elite who will replace this utopian vision with a totalitarian one they have queued up.

>negative parts

I prefer to call them the fun parts

Attached: 1644965255533.jpg (248x250, 5.44K)

the exact opposite is true aswell tho

Attached: 1610234615625.jpg (718x719, 97.02K)

Leftists need their own continent where they can do what they do all in one place and it only effects them. I propose Australia.

Attached: 1578217679302.gif (200x184, 1.03M)

If your version of holocaust history is that every claim is true, sorry, it. Is. Prop. A. Gan. Da.

>American history
Okay, children, now who can tell me when the burger was invented?

Attached: americanculture.jpg (828x664, 74.72K)

Any media that uses English is painstakingly astroturfed propaganda regardless of which "side" it supports.

Attached: d21.jpg (600x964, 77.62K)

That doesn't mean you should replace it with ACTUAL propaganda.

Who is he saying this to repeatedly? Any retard is aware of that, even real stupid people, boomers and leftists.

"whitewashed"

lol these people are absolute morons

>My version
Lol the white version

Communism

Lol. The rights literally afraid of facts. Or they just don't care. But you faggots will always pretend you do of course.

Fuck that, other way around; I want kangaroos. Fuck this continent, fuck having borders

Yes, it's time they admit they fought the wrong side in ww2.

He is right, now let's talk about the history of the Jews.

Why reduce it to "American?
>If your version of black history is completely positive without all the negative parts, it's propaganda.

It's true that America has Alot of negative parts to it, but I would bet this fag and I would disagree on which parts of it are shit

Bingo

These people live in opposite world. Always accusing others of what they're doing like rewriting history. It's so tiresome

it's called manifest destiny and you can't do shit about it kike.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/he's right you know./type/op/

Attached: Untitledaaaaa.jpg (820x87, 27.2K)

History means history, warts and all.
That includes slaveowners and rebels.

He's right. We definitely need to have a conversation about Jews and their control over slavery.
pastelink.net/6saqwo8n

USA not joining germany was negative part.

crt is history revision

Why Canadians are always so evil?

Attached: 1627710760308.png (852x540, 30.54K)

oh don't worry I remember all the negative parts:
> Lincoln winning the Civil War
> giving women voting rights
> Civil Rights Act
> Immigration Act of 1965