Whatever happened to MUH ukraine countdown?

Any Forums fell for another meme?

US even made propaganda with 'black' Ukrainians messing with guns.

Attached: Civilians including children as young as 9 years old are training in Kyiv today amid #Ukraine #Russia tensions httpst.coe.png (706x662, 316.49K)

it's called a performance you fool

You WILL die for the little black boys in Ukraine. I already am a disabled veteran but YOU will go. And that is no meme. Good luck user

Attached: fedsmoker.jpg (419x278, 22.35K)

>Training Ukranians for insurgency

Attached: 43022767_101.jpg (1024x576, 139.83K)

bump
Isn't there war happening today?

>african soldier teaches potato farmer how to operate weapon.jpg

How many hours did they spend to find a black kid for this photo op? There can't be many in kyiv

no
checked

lmao the USA is chief of clownworld

...this is satire, right?
did they ship that kid in from chiraq to teach these hohols how to use a gun?

test

msg received, Kim

NIIIIIIGGGGGEEEEERRRRRRRRR

Attached: fybZ.gif (309x313, 2.91M)

Any streams still up?
Get a list going. It's that time again.

Yeah at this point I'd say burn the fucking world down. I'll hide out in the woods with my buds.

Why didn't Biden win the war already? He's such a weakling loser elderly person. He made all of the noise and fuss about going to war and now he is standing there with his dick out like a retard.

Did a child walk near him and he started sniffing, forgetting to go to war? What a dipshit. Maybe he just forgot about his promises to kill millions and make money for America's military industrial complex. Those companies could be swimming in blood soaked tax dollars, and instead he has his thumb up his ass.

>ukraine tricked a bunch of NATO members to give them weapons and supplies for free
Kek
Funny as fuck

CFR understands the importance of online propaganda more and more, hence the war shilling here. We should make them miserable, so they leave us again, like the zionists that also gave up on us.

Attached: nigger wrestler MP ukraine jews zhan beleniuk.jpg (1125x1054, 745.22K)

Attached: ukraine run by jews.jpg (1127x864, 315.24K)

Ah, training niglets to operate weaponry…. What could possibly go wrong?

Attached: 1645018420725.jpg (750x493, 71.85K)