If blacks cannot maintain a society how do they have so many clean countries?

Many black countries are clean and relatively safe and everyone loves them and wants to go on holiday to them. You see all these white women writing on Facebook

"omg this shitty British weather get me to the caribbean now!!"

"10 more sleeps until Barbados malibu on beach!! Cannot wait!!! xx"

List of black countries that are regarded as beautiful bliss paradises;

>St Kitts and Nevis
>Ethiopia
>Barbados
>Curacao
>Aruba
>Antigua
>Jamaica
>Cuba
>Colombia
>St Lucia
>Costa Rica
>Puerto Rico
>Dominican Republic
>Cape Verde
>Trinidad and Tobago
>Comoros
>Madagascar
>Ivory Coast
>Bahamas
>Belize
>Mali
>Martinique

All of these are seen as safe getaways and tourist attractions to westerners and are run by blacks or have a majority black population.

How is this explained away?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 162.58K)

>colombia
Based bait

wheel.

I hope she has sex with a black guy at least.

All these countries are clandestinely controlled by whites

There are tons of blacks in Colombia i could not believe my eyes when i watched a documentary on Colombia and saw the amount of blacks in the streets. Even Pablo Escobar had many blacks working for him. Why would he employ them if they are low IQ animals?

Explain what?
That even niggers know how to keep their tourist destinations free from crime because $$$?
That women travel alone to be fucked by locals?
What other mysteries are you looking to solve?

It isn't because it's bullshit.
There's a difference between a resort and a country shill.

>why would a drug lord employ low IQ easily controlled and replaceable thugs and mules
It is a mystery

All colombian are niggers.
"Negro colombiano" isn't a phrase here just because

How is it different? Blacks are maintaining these islands all year round and keeping them looking like paradises. If blacks are just animals who rip everything to shreds and shit everything up why don't these places look like the Middle East? Blacks have also rebuilt some of these places after hurricanes too

ex-colonies with tourism as major component of the economy incest in high levels of policing around tourist areas

the last time I was in barbados there were guys literally offering "man, woman, boy, girl" as you walk off the beach. its gets sketchy quick

Barbados was commonwealth clay until last year.
why is it clean you ask?

*invest

Leave the resort and get kidnapped raped and murdered. Or don't even leave and that shit can happen to you. A woman was raped murdered and chopped up in the hotel where I spent my honeymoon in punta cana.

And it'll be Rhodesia 2.0 if they aren't v careful

If you leave the hotel resort, most of these countries are shitty slums

Also, the resorts have guard towers with armed personnel, oh so clean and safe.

If I was girl in OPs picrel, I'd be cruising for glistening Big Caribbean Cock.

>If blacks are just animals who rip everything to shreds and shit everything up why don't these places look like the Middle East?
Even the Middle East has tourist places you can safely visit.
Are you under 18 and see the world as black and white only?
Yes, niggers are on the whole dumb and violent, but they can keep a tourist place safe for tourists, how hard is that to imagine?

*all*

i think you solved it, bongboy: blacks only behave poorly when they're in western countries
for their own good, we should emigrate them

Quite

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-16 at 19-31-16 Barbados Elects Its First Head of State Replacing Queen Elizabeth.png (635x341, 59.78K)

kill yourself retard

Yeah, the first country to get it's independence, Haiti's Port Au Prince capital is still a shining pearl in a sea of wonder

Attached: haiti port au prince.jpg (275x183, 17.22K)