Redpill me on Napoleon Bonaparte and the napoleonic wars

Why did he conquer Europe?

Was he French or Italian or was he a Jew?

I heard that the Rothschild family financed both sides of the war, is this true?

Was the previous French royal family Jewish and when the revolution began, other European countries ruled by Jewish monarchs declared war on France because they didn't want to lose there power?

Napoleon put his arm in his coat, was he a freemason or was that just a habit of his?

Was he based and what would he think of Adolf Hitler or today's politicians?

Attached: gettyimages-544266826.jpg (1200x1200, 243.87K)

jewmason phony covering up tartaria

Attached: Aug-1939,-der-Stürmer-France-censures-free-speech-against-the-Jews.jpg (1097x1249, 626.26K)

And why did he do what he did?

Attached: Quotes-on-Kikes-167.jpg (850x400, 48.71K)

Attached: France-Jews-039.png (1500x772, 576.33K)

The revolutions in american and britain were created by freemasons
The freemasons were financed by the Rothschilds
Britain, American, and France = Rothschild banking empire

Attached: tumblr_psgrrv9PBz1sbdczd_1280.jpg (750x1138, 353.49K)

He put jews and freemasons in charge wherever he conquered, that might be a clue

Attached: goodgoybonaparte.jpg (937x841, 333.5K)

Attached: Rothschild-Napoleon-575358.jpg (3809x2048, 1.03M)

Attached: BakuninYids.png (2560x1920, 1.36M)

Italy and Germany were judeo-masonic creations too

Attached: Rothschilds-Napoleon-Wellington-Waterloo-01.jpg (2048x3122, 968.31K)

> Why did he conquer Europe?

Europe was kind of like the world now in 2022; extremely stale, incompetent rulers with too much hubris about their right to rule. There was an old system on its last legs ripe for disruption. Napoleon was also just based, ambitious, and a leadership genius.

> Was he French or Italian or was he a Jew?
Italian. He came from aristocratic family. Unknown if he had jewish ancestry himself, but he did support the jews and was pro-semitic. In general, he was progressive and participated in the earliest incarnation of "liberal" ideas, but they carried a very different flavor back then vs. how they are now.

> I heard that the Rothschild family financed both sides of the war, is this true?
Yes, the Rothchilds really made their fortune in the napoleonic wars here. They did this for similar reasons napoleon was able to conquer the world; they shrewdly grifted an incompetent, financially retarded ruling class. They supplied the loans to fight the war in exchange for much more valuable assets and collateral from the crown.

> Was the previous French royal family Jewish and when the revolution began, other European countries ruled by Jewish monarchs declared war on France because they didn't want to lose there power?

No, they weren't jewish. They came from a old line of aristocratic european blood. They DID declare war on european because he represented a threat to the way things had been done for hundreds of years, upending the aristocratic order.

> Napoleon put his arm in his coat, was he a freemason or was that just a habit of his?
Unknown, really. Although one of his titles was "protector of freemasonry", I think it was for political reasons, I don't think it was his style to join gay little underground clubs. He was singular, and focused.

> Was he based and what would he think of Adolf Hitler or today's politicians?
He was definitely based. He would have thought adolf hitler was retarded. Hitler had 1/10th of the prowess of napoleon.

Attached: PhotoGrid_Plus_1623000980651.jpg (2048x1878, 739.63K)

Yes. He ravaged a lot of shit on his way to Moscau. He and his distructuve army were the final steps of the new zeitgeist of the era switch.

Attached: ADCCFM2WJ2JBAWKOBLWO5QNLBA.jpg (932x582, 103.41K)

Attached: Screenshot_20211218-091930_ReadEra Premium.jpg (1080x2066, 660.05K)

Attached: Quotes-on-Kikes-62.jpg (773x559, 118.66K)

a bitter trouble causing sardinian a med
should have slid a cannon up his arse and fired
dont even care its accurate historically thats what i think
Rest in piss

Attached: efcc5f631ea9.jpg (364x265, 11.92K)

Napoleon had the flower of European manhood culled, with intent. The Russian campaign wasn't warfare it was another jewish genocide of Europeans

Mossad derailing possibly good and inspiring thread schizo takes, good job schlomo

Attached: old_guard.png (468x916, 777.2K)

>authored by
Dick Bookstabber
>really?!

Attached: 1643640468643.png (728x546, 425.01K)

Attached: 3ACF5AE1-60F0-4267-956D-63CE32325399.jpg (768x522, 127.68K)

basically the opposite of all of this. this is a masterfully crafted piece of work to get everything so wrong

You must be mossad too

But then weren't the countries he conquered also run by Jews and Freemasons like Austria and the Holy Roman empire?

>Why did he conquer Europe?
Self-defence. Most european countries, paid by (((UK))) were waging war against the revolutionaires in france. The kings weren't acting like kings, they were acting retarded and Napoleon, a self-made man, surfed the revolution to put himself as ruler and then destroy the revolution. He was a conservative man, a man of order and punishment. He absolutely hated the revolution, but liked the illustration.

>Was he French or Italian or was he a Jew?
Corsican, Italian.

>I heard that the Rothschild family financed both sides of the war, is this true?
While he sometimes asked money from jews, he wanted to establish the Bank of France, kind of how Hitler wanted to make the Reichsbank and print his own money. This made britain seethe, because the britain economy is jewish economy, and if international finance were to be destroyed by napoleons military strength, the jews would be no more. Yes some jews financed france. Yes some jews financed the allies, but really Napoleon was jewing the jews: using their money to wage war and then establish his own money printing machine.

>Was the previous French royal family Jewish and when the revolution began, other European countries ruled by Jewish monarchs declared war on France because they didn't want to lose there power?
Nope they were european families, just... they just weren't the same. Kings like Louis XIV, Carlos V, Felipe II... are a rarity. Kings were incompetent at that time, and Napoleon was simply not.

Napoleon put his arm in his coat, was he a freemason or was that just a habit of his?
It was normal in that time for everyone. It makes you seem inteligent.

Was he based and what would he think of Adolf Hitler or today's politicians?
He would have been an ally of Adolf Hitler without a doubt. Hitler is based on Napoleon actually.

They were French so who really cares

Horrorshow my good man

Attached: 1642836901003.jpg (916x520, 32.27K)

>if you hide the semetic influence on european monarchy youre NOT a jew
LOL ok fuckwad

Not directly because jews weren't allowed in many occupations especially political and administrative
Napoleon was a huge coup for jews, biggest one since the Reformation

>Why did he conquer Europe?
Cause the kings were snobby fags who hated that a manlet not only made himself royalty but that he consistently dabbed on them over and over sometimes all at once
>Was he French or Italian or was he a Jew?
French or Italian depending on your view of the island of Corsica
>I heard that the Rothschild family financed both sides of the war, is this true?
Dunno, probably. The kings were pissed and worried about the precedent he was setting, and he was a Roman empire LARPer who thought he was gonna be Augustus 2.0
>Was the previous French royal family Jewish
No
>and when the revolution began, other European countries ruled by Jewish monarchs
They weren't
>declared war on France because they didn't want to lose there power?
Yes, that's the entire reason
>Napoleon put his arm in his coat, was he a freemason or was that just a habit of his?
Iirc he may have had Parkinson's or another similar disease
>Was he based and what would he think of Adolf Hitler or today's politicians?
He himself was pretty based, but his actions incidentally ruined Europe by spreading liberalism. He would have probably thought Hitler was a retard poser because Hitler was trying to mimic him without any actual military talent

shut up pajeet/Richard over at Langley headquarters. Unlike you my IQ is above 80 and I have a working knowledge of history. pretending like the aristocracy at that time was jewish is a ridiculous joke, they fucking hated them and put them in ghettos.

He protected jews from muh antisemitie Italians. Forced Italians to build synagogues for them. Exact same thing for masons. Didn't even go to Haiti to genocide niggers.
Fuck this useless manlet faggot.

I fought the battle ended with British victory at waterloo?

Also what has this got to do with Napoleons goals?

Why did Napoleon do what he did?

>mutt
>thinks his iq is above 25
>thinks he has a working knowledge of anything at all
>thinks protecting and funnelling gold to kikes is somehow hating jews
kill yourself useless eater