Even if the vaccine does give you HIV

You will never know about it. You think they are just going to turn around and tell a billion people they have HIV all of a sudden? Let's be logical here. That would be disastrous. There would be rioting and people would want blood. It's kind of like aliens. You really think if we made contact with aliens they'd tell you? No because then religions would go byebye. It'd cause mass panic. Not happening.

Attached: cdc-hiv-circle-icon-ways-hiv-is-not-transmitted-483x483-1.png (483x483, 121.88K)

>There would be rioting and people would want blood.
Thats the point apparently
To get the populations to turn on their governments and destroy everything from within
Heralding in the NWO/Antichrist
Someone post that screenshot of the NZ guy talking about the plan.

Fake news. Salvia can transmit HIV. It's just very unlikely. If the person has bleeding gums and the salvia has blood mixed in it can very well be infectious.

they won't call it HIV, but they will create a new drug to help treat it

here it is

Attached: 1642439307078.jpg (1208x1280, 310.5K)

This is why you're you and they're them. Stay in your lane

fauci wants a do-over on his botched aids epidemic from the 90s. the entire two years of plans and scams were literally a choose your adventure story for fauci so that he could have the happiest and best ending for his career before he retires.

Viruses are fake. Everything is parasitic or bacterial. Parasite positive people display parasites in ALL bodily fluids.

Sneed nigger

Attached: Snapchat-873774467.jpg (483x483, 73.62K)

Even if they dont tell the human cattle, people would still find out the moment the symptoms show up an decide to tale a test or if babies are born and doctors find out they are infected

One way or the other, we just witnessed the biggest genocide in the existance of mankind an now we are just waiting for the bodies to pile up, better start earning skills for when society goes fubar

Don't forget fungal, but yes viri are fake and gay

wait, so HIV is transmitted through open mouth kissing? Fuck, my gf always says “I got AIDS” and we open mouth kissed.

Any woman that gets pregnant will also get tested for hiv and a bunch of other stds in canada

>closed mouth kissing
>saliva
this info graph is pure shit because it's openly lying to you

>Salvia can transmit HIV. It's just very unlikely. If the person has bleeding gums and the salvia has blood mixed in it can very well be infectious.

I always knew smoking salvia was bad.

Why do you think have been targeting the celibate in the media? Because normalizing copius sex offers them a reason to say that your choices of intercourse led you to getting aids. And people will believe it, and they will go against the virgins

>You think they are just going to turn around and tell a billion people they have HIV all of a sudden?

Unless you look at it as this is exactly what they wanted. Largest problem/reaction/solution in human history could be right around the corner.

Attached: 1635384010236.jpg (540x564, 66.74K)

IT DOESNT GIVE YOU HIV IT GIVES YOU AIDS

BUT NOT REALLY AIDS
A SIMILAR IMMUNE DYSFUNCTION TO AIDS INVOLVING T CELL EXHAUSTION
ITS JUST EASIER TO CALL IT AIDS

>wait, so HIV is transmitted through open mouth kissing? Fuck, my gf always says “I got AIDS” and we open mouth kissed.
Did she also put her penis up your ass Hans?

>viruses are fake
I am a microbiologist who has grown viruses in cell culture, purified/concentrated them, and taken images of them myself on an electron microscope while I was in grad school. You guys are fucking retarded.

Not getting the clot shot. But viruses and covid are very real.

>proofs
>none

Ok kike

Yes, but that’s not in the chart.

Nice theory, but why would people accept a global government after being lied to by the last government. The only logical answer is small government with very limited power.

>There would be rioting and people would want blood.
Ahahahahahahahahaha. Vaxxies will say whatever they just wanted to protect grandma and take medication for the rest of their lives.

The only thing dumber than believing in aliens is believing disclosure would have any impact on religion whatsoever.

Attached: nigger.png (134x135, 12.42K)

>take snot
>put on monkey kidney cells
>add bovine growth hormone
>starve cells
>look we would a virus
Fake and gay. Virology doesn't live up to it's own postulates.

How do I prove it without doxxing myself? Why would I doxx myself to win an internet argument against some flat earth tier retards on a mongolian throat singing forum?

HIV isn't AIDS.
The immunodeficiency caused by the vax is not sexually contagious.

YOU are the niggercattle.

Attached: ordo-ab-chao-1.jpg (560x197, 83.01K)