The Queen has Lewy Body dementia

I work in a nursing home and see this almost daily. I give her six months to a year. She was probably diagnosed at the end of 2021.

Attached: 08CBF754-9C0F-48A7-B509-DFA50209F896.jpg (1242x1469, 966.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/t7Xi1Jt9lXM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good, lets hope that kike finally croaks and goes to hell for eternity

someone post the old bags milkers

Chess players BTFOd

Don't care.

pro tip; ALL VAXXIES ARE GETTING LEWY BODY DEMENTIA.

youtu.be/t7Xi1Jt9lXM

I can't not love her.
I doubt you'd understand.

She will kick the bucket soon, the old German usurper zombie

”I can’t move” is white for ”i can’t breathe”

The grandma just pretends to be weak. Never trust this kind people.

Well, I studied the vaccine and she tricked you into taking a vaccine that causes a protein misfold of alpha-synuclein,, which causes it to agglomerate in intra-cellular spaces and cause dementia. The process is gradual and wont be noticed happening in real time by most vaxxtards.
t; alphasynuclein isn't the only protein being instructed to misfold
vaxxy pincushions are fucked and they think it's a joke lol

:DD

Vlad! Yes you saw her true form in person. Well, she is still a Queen, even though she may not be human.

love her all you want, just remove her from power and put someone in who can run the country better

hopefully the earth will quake when she dies. punishment for lettting this severe child abuser live out a full natural life.

sensible chuckle

Good hope she suffers the worst in hell if it exists

Checkmate

NOOOO
oh' well chess was gay anyways

Attached: 1578343756256.jpg (720x767, 62.27K)

What a fucking waste of quads not one check

Rip queen uwu

based, fuck the queen. chinadians and oztards need to wake the fuck up and secede from the commonwealth. why are you still putting this evil old bitch on your coins? what an embarrassment

Yaaaass QUEEN!

She oversaw the greatest and fastest self-induced decline of an empire in history. Retarded old bitch

Attached: 7FA2EBB1-BAA7-485A-9746-B58EF3E928B2.jpg (612x408, 45.79K)

This, she gave up their entire empire and gained nothing in return. The fact that people look at her fondly is extremely misguided