POL DON'T UNDERSTAND BTC BECAUSE YOUR IQ IS LOWER THAN 80

Pol is too retarded to understand bitcoin. The only bad thing about crypto is that the government will create a centralized crypto on the future, and it will be the currency of the antichrist. Not bitcoin, because it's descentralized.

Crypto is the future, people aren't mass adopting yet, there is a plenty of money to be made but you are too stupid.

Pol is always cursing the jews but you like the jewish banking system

Attached: file.png (1434x955, 888.1K)

>Crypto is the future
it is
many smart pols do get it

Attached: bitcoin-brrrt.jpg (1197x785, 138.44K)

why should someone buy bitcoin when they can buy shitcoin? pls explain without saying "bitcoin was first" or "bitcoin is more expensive".

bitcoin is a novelty. crypto has some utility to it, so it is inherently valuable, but bitcoin is a fucking meme at this point.

This.
Bitcoin maxis are just Doge-nocoiners who don't realize that anyone can make their own coin. Crypto is the future, but not your boomer surveillance coin.

>muh decentralization and freedom from kikes
kikes and institutions hold majority of buttcoin rendering it useless as a freedom based currency. also majority of mining is held in low percentage of farms.
great idea, poorly executed.

N

>print infinte money
>buy infinite bitcoin
Checkmate lolberts

they will have AI trace and quantify all crypto transactions, ban privacy coins and enforce this with mandated computer hardware ala pluton

your thinking is incredibly wishful. Just wait until disable the ability to right click + save/screenshot NFTs on the hardware end. lmao

You have no fucking idea what's coming.

>max bitcoin supply is 21 million
Brainlet take.

explain tether pump then

Attached: 118b8a38500a249c9d2bac7568a184e0.jpg (400x400, 26.04K)

>your thinking is incredibly wishful.
>The only bad thing about crypto is that the government will create a centralized crypto on the future, and it will be the currency of the antichrist

>decentralized
>the only way to reliably buy bitcoin is to go to one of the few popular sites

Hey cryptofaggots, pls explain why programmers working on cryptoshit aren't paid in crypto.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-16 at 22.04.26.png (1456x246, 53.26K)

Attached: file.png (1271x1280, 224.17K)

I

Attached: file.png (680x681, 936.34K)

yet you're still acting like they won't enforce it as the only option

again, you're delusional

>pls explain why programmers working on cryptoshit aren't paid in crypto
>what is the lawshit

Attached: file.png (1280x905, 53.79K)

so you can't?
too ez, tell your boss to send in better shills.

Attached: 1634667467182.png (480x480, 47.04K)

>yet you're still acting like they won't enforce it as the only option
No, I'm not

bitcoin is only standing because it was the original crypto, in 2022 it is old and doesnt have much advantages, there are way better cryptos with much better possibilities

So you are clever eh? Have you ever been paid to pay a bill?

Attached: riddler.png (1920x3532, 549.4K)

What the fuck are you talking about, niggercattle?
I'm floating pretty on a few decade old investments in crypto.
Stop strawmanning, and phishing for attack vectors, you retarded commie shit bag.
It's too late for you fucking morons.

You're all going to burn.
With high quality expensive gas.
Good riddance, niggercattle.

Attached: jeetwhacker.webm (1280x720, 533.87K)

Load the tether fud

Attached: file.png (478x422, 194.81K)

Cryptocurrency is always depicted as a gold or silver coin to create the illusion that it has tangible value. Bitcoin shills are trying to get new buyers for their bags before the recession happens and it gets replaced by a fedcoin.

I've bought bitcoin over IRC. It's not that hard.

I'm sorry I thought this was Murica, land of the free. If Jim wants to get paid in crypto, who's to say no.

so we're in agreement then, crypto is forever shit and will never be good for anything other than ponzis and eventually full spectrum subjugation globohomo control grids as it was designed for. Glad we cleared this up

Attached: file.png (608x850, 693.45K)

We're not buying your bags Manuel. Should have sold at $60k. Don't be a pig.

kek
This niggercattle hasn't already pulled his gains and turned them into physical assets yet.
What a fucking faggot.

Attached: $Whackd2.png (750x500, 677.89K)

>so we're in agreement then, crypto is forever shit and will never be good for anything other than ponzi

Attached: file.png (627x800, 740.78K)

why are majority of crypto holders turd world shitholers like OP?

crypto is low class peasant tier normie shit, hang yourselves fucking retard shill niggers

Just fucking pump it, this crab market is making me crazy , because I bought at bad timing and don't want to sell at lost just to try to catch daily trading , I know crab markets taste delicious for swingies, but I had a bad timing this time , bought 2 days before the latest big dip to 32k , still recovering from temporary ptsd from that dip

it hurts anons

Thought so.

Attached: willem.jpg (800x1000, 163.53K)