New variant

Stealth Omicron sounds pretty nasty, what do you think? So much for natural immunity.
newsweek.com/ba-2-stealth-variant-omicron-found-nearly-all-usa-states-reinfect-1678978

Attached: MXws4In.png (1080x742, 95K)

It's worse than you could possibly imagine.

Attached: OmicronVariant.jpg (1118x1230, 392.94K)

SHADOW VARIANT

>Undetectable
>No Symptoms
You could have it right now and not even realize it. We are FUCKED.

God damn, that's brutal. Not sure who needs to hear this, but... Take. The. Fucking. Jab.

Attached: 9555E17B-316B-43C0-9254-0C5D1762E6FA.jpg (1024x885, 164.92K)

>Stealth
Omg it does nothing, shut down everything!

uk and netherlands have been tracking omicron ba.2 for weeks and it is a nothing burger.
it got one mention on the news and you had to go hunt for updates because what it signals is that the "danger" of covid is fizzing out and the new ba.2 is as impotent as an 85 year old american.

So stealth you don’t notice it and it doesn’t do anything to you.

Prion disease: the mis-folding of proteins in the brain caused by a synthetic mRNA in an experitmental jaberino that co-opts your cells to make a dangerous component of a known pathogen which kills you.
Sorry; no refunds, no returns.

Attached: can't beleeb you ate it.png (1338x985, 1008.93K)

Stealth variant just flew over my house!

"Stealth variant", what does that mean? It's so weak and insignificant people don't even realise they get it? That's nothing new...

Where do I go to catch it? I've gotta catch them all.

Attached: 3qugny.jpg (500x734, 62.24K)

How have normies not figured this out already? The lockdowns are lifting so they need a new scare. By Christmas half the population will be barricaded in their houses.

B2 Stealth?

>Delta Plus
>Long Covid
>Stealth Omicron
When are they going to realize that the scary word propaganda isn't working anymore?

Attached: rectanus.png (476x453, 277.27K)

>It's so weak and insignificant people don't even realise they get it? That's nothing new...
Yeah, sounds familiar right? kek

I know what's really going on. Better stay in your homes and not have any contact with vaxxies if you want to survive what's coming. They lifted the veil but thus is far from over.

Nobody fucking cares. People are tired of this shit.

holy shit guys A STEALTH VIRUS JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE

>Boss, I have a sudden onset of no symptoms, I think its stealth covid. Staying at home till I recover

were gonna need new vaccines

When it stops working and they have to resort to brute force to destroy everything

someone redpill me on leaky vaccines and what dangers they could pose, theoretically.
a pastebin or a video would be great.
thanks for spoonfeeding me.

>still buying into their bullshit covid narratives
ngmi

Omg the invisible coof? We need masks and lock downs and bugs for dinner immediately, you wouldn't want to kill grandma would you?

SUPER DUPER ULTRA STEALTH CLOAKED RAPTOR CORONA

soon please, need to collect another BOOSTIE

>what does that mean?
The PCR tests that look for the S protein don't work. It also presents as a cold with sneezing and a runny nose. Its a nothingburger.

Guys the new Dark Force Variant just flew over my house