INSIDER INFO

I am a close friend of the Saget family and I will say no more than that. The family wants to keep this secret for some reason, allegedly to help them cope and move past it as the swirling conspiracies are weighing on them, but here is what I have heard: The coroner did in fact rule his death to be cause by blunt force trauma to the head HOWEVER the coroner also found a MASSIVE blood clot in a major artery of his heart that certainly would have cause a major heart attack in the near future. I also know Bob did not have any previous cardiovascular issues and he did receive a booster shot about 1 month prior to his death. This is likely the autopsy information the family is trying to conceal. Bobs parents (who are still alive in their 90’s) and daughters are all politically left leaning Democrat voters but I cannot confirm that has anything to do with their decision.

Attached: 3AAD9AAB-3E41-4B74-83C1-930865D5F260.jpg (862x1408, 67.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/ Uox-QLGpWTc3OGE0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't fucking care
Jews are pedophiles

It's ok bro, we already know Hillary Clinton is behond it.

ahh yes the ol' boost n' bash

The (((family's))) money now

Was the blunt force head trauma because the belt around his neck and tied to the door handle broke?

So it's some The Wire shit?

He died from Corona, but smashed his head in with a bat, to make it look like he owed a nigger money?

He used to sick dick for coke, you ever see anyone suck some dick for marijuana? I seen it

>I'm a close friend of bob saget
lol

jews get the coronary rope

Starting to look like he died in some really embarrassing and legacy-destroying way, like Carradine.

don't care. he was a pedophile kike. he is burning in hell and all is right with the world.

Yeah, actually. That's been my suspicion as well.

>yes he was beat over the head but he actually really died from the vax source: dude, trust me

BOO THIS MAN!!!

sure you are larper. go get a rope and hang yourself

They want it secret cuz they know dead celeb photos in up on degenerate sites for assholes to gawk at...sites like this.

Saget goes in all fields

he probly died from too much cocaine in his but hole

end up*

fkn kek

put me in screencap

Attached: rachel-levine-be5e3faf7b2b365e2c857c09a793860bfa5476ef.jpg (1011x758, 188.33K)

Whatever happened to accountability?
Big Pharma, the FDA, NIH & CDC?

Attached: Vax-SeizureEdition.webm (320x240, 2.79M)

>INSIDER INFO
I have some, too. I am hiding this thread.

Same thing happened to Trevor Moore
We'll never get an official answer

Attached: 210724_trevor_moore.jpg (1200x627, 144.42K)

If your sucking dick for drugs its because you are looking for a reason to suck dick

Bob Saget just flew over my house!

>covering up your father's cause of death to protect big pharma and own the cons

Attached: 1554840783059.gif (1215x1452, 421.37K)

I'm sure a big check and a speech about how "safe and effective" the vaccines normally are were involved.

>He died from Corona, but smashed his head in with a bat, to make it look like he owed a nigger money?

More like
>get booster shot
>develop heart issues/other complications
>at home jerking it to something embarrassing in a weird place
>suddenly feint
>smack head on a sharp corner on the way down
>ded

nothing special

Attached: trevor_moore_exposed.png (748x730, 336.41K)

Meme magic will help us in this struggle.
A health freedom crypto project that helps to create a parallel society for the unvaxxed
>unvaxxed jobs finder
>unvaxxed tinder
>unvaxxed airbnb
>block chain ledger with censored medical information

Join us on our mission
t.me/ Uox-QLGpWTc3OGE0

Attached: C40E0DCF-BB90-4AC6-AB4C-9CE0251F6208.jpg (743x1124, 217.93K)

I hope his entire family dies from blood clots let's ggggoooooo

Attached: Screenshot_20220215-235813.png (720x1280, 354.43K)

Blessed

Attached: Screenshot_20220213-142242.png (1280x720, 200.23K)

>lol

I love that cheeky son of a bitch

Yt women are twerking themselves into the grave. Have a blessed day brethren.

Attached: Screenshot_20220215-195905.png (720x1280, 216.85K)