He’s completely right, you know?

Attached: 1645029639021.jpg (427x480, 63.24K)

Democracy is gay.

We have a republic. That whole democracy thing was propaganda for idiots to believe in.

>Imagine me posting a "shill thread notice" image here.

this is not how it works you goddamn tyrant

it would be a great way to see the "fly-over" states break union and a wonderful view of the states that mostly only consoom starve out and wither under the weight of its own filth.

>Cause with Democracy our ideals will always win!
>Bootyplug
God, I'm glad we live in a Republic where the majority doesn't dictate for the minority.

if this is how we're going to do it then there is no point for anyone living outside of NYC and southern cali to vote at all.

>He's completely right, you know?

Attached: Go home.jpg (122x124, 2.95K)

Ignoring the fact they are redefining a democracy to mean anything that serves the control class, buttgregs point is saying we should have the bottom 51% of the bell curve choose the direction for the entire country.

Tiresome.

No fuck that. A bunch of faggots and trannies in the city have no business telling me in the country how to live. And vice versa. Its literally why the electoral college exists and it was a genius move by the forefathers

I'm sorry, i know its really petty of me but i just can't take a man named Booty Kek seriously.

America is no longer a democracy its an anocracy.

its not a democracy is a "republic"
aka its a oligarchy where men like buttigieg sell us out in exchange for power

We don't have a democracy. We have a republic. And that means the rights of the FEW are protected by the will of the MANY.

It's not the United States of California and New York, you fucking faggot.

Can't believe a gay dude called Butt Guage is a major political figure in the US lolz

Attached: 1644972737974.png (500x422, 154.27K)

If we resort to pure democracy we'd have to balkanize or just have each state be its own country. The reason we have the electoral college is so that each region is better represented. The more rural/farming cities and states want a president that represents them, while a state with megacities will want someone who represents them. Unfortunately, this comes down to picking the lesser of two evils or a best fit candidate but these issues could be fixed by removing political parties.

>He’s completely right, you know?
Pete Buttigieg must never ever become president, ever.

We don't even have that, we have a plutocratic oligarchy masquerading as a republic.

Attached: 1543720639217.png (659x525, 205.44K)

I can't wait for our next President Boaty McBoatface.

(((muh democracy)))

What about democrat party super delegates? Do those get abolished too?

Yeah let's give control only to populous states like California, what could go wrong?

>giving it to the woman or man who got the most votes
>not recognizing the other 4589 genders
Opinion discarded.