We need jews

I as a white guy have realised that we need jews in order to survive. Jews have made countless inventions like the TV or the highway in order for us to live comfortably or easy. Without them life wouldnt be the same for the worse. Jews havent done anything wrong. Maybe there are a few bad apples but thats about it !

Attached: 1618066136580.png (1011x874, 464.56K)

Attached: 33245C90-8436-4640-9E40-253CB79426C2.jpg (498x498, 55.39K)

Spotted the blue eyed liberal jew

>TV
Why do you think this is necessary? Without being programmed you'd be lost?
>Highways
Romans had highways. Romans weren't Jews.

you wont deny that jews have a higher iq and they have improved countries with their intellegence

Fucking troll post
>1 reply

They are the fallguys of the elite, they are allowed some power in the west so that when things go to shit the local rulers can go “Jews did it” and divert the mob into doing a pogrom.

>We
NO

why to amerifags love jews so much

wrong

Ask me how I know you’re Semitic

Attached: C4BE69A7-0F51-417E-9EB7-36E558900E3F.png (750x1334, 1.41M)

you're absolutely wrong
you don't need IQ to be nepotistic

they have done things that are considered important to american history

Im only 2% jewish/semetic

Attached: F1B6C9A4-F7FA-4171-9BF0-D3F9F316568D.jpg (526x703, 32.65K)

Lol
>be master race
>be defeated by inferior race
>inferior race invents more than you
>inferior race controls the global finance system
>inferior race able to subvert countries
>inferior race able to brain wash your country men
>inferior race controls the world
>we still are the master race right ... Bro cause we were viking and shit.

They brought the slaves
True

But you can't seem to name one.

Then explain the siege of judea? And how they were roaming gypsies for a couple thousand years lol

Nigger

Attached: kumokumo.gif (220x193, 26.21K)

So you admit that Jews control the banks? Do you happen to also think the banks are fucking over normal people through their money scamming?

Our culture today is to a fairly large degree a creation of the Jews. It’s hard now to even know what things would be like without thier input.

Even what we are told about the west before the ascendancy of the Jews is hard to understand, because a lot of it is propaganda.

It may have been worse in many ways. I’m sure it would be difficult to return to what was, even for the average poltard. There were a lot of expectations and rules that wouldn’t fly any longer. People’s minds are different now and we can never go back…that said, the current cultural dynamic is totally unsustainable and dysgenic. We can’t go back, but we also can’t go forward on the current path either. It’s a conundrum.

The top Jews do this to their own lower orders. They really do. They use average jews as their human shield and scapegoat.

There are uniquely American strains of Christianity that put a halo around Jews and Judaism. Some people say the Jews themselves created these beliefs themselves and spread them to naive Americans to manipulate them.

Jews did not invent television or roads