>Never took a swab
>Never tested
>Never socially distanced/isolated
>Never obeyed lockdown
>Never signed in
>Never used a QR Code
>Never obeyed the speed limit
>Never vaccinated
you have my permission to bow you little cuckold estrogen BITCH demoralised weak little pussy christian men, I will break you all like a nigger buck
I am quite literally a GOD to (You), superior in every way, pure of blood, divine spark with the cosmos for my honorable and noble ways BOW you shits, to a real man

Attached: Sigma pagan.jpg (654x878, 160.49K)

You still live in the moon matrix as everyone else baby bitch

Attached: ECD8FF93-0863-4633-9CD5-60BECC2B034B.gif (1092x200, 182.34K)

Lol americans worship black men go kys go worship a black man too before you get turned into a hooker

Attached: D51A08EA-71FF-4524-925A-71BF7FA6732D.jpg (800x600, 135.56K)

you have sub

wtf are those bitch weights

how to tell me you're fat without telling me

Holy B A S E D

I kneel

Attached: F2794F06-062E-46F6-9E1F-FBF073E11E39.gif (200x189, 799.05K)

>American flag
>Weights in kilograms
Something's not right here

You sound like me, minus the speed limit thing. I dont drive. Im no ones slave.

>tips fedora m'fellow boomer cuckold nice lawn
Shart in Mart, suburban urbanite of the rat race
domesticated nigger cattle of the jew system. slave bitch to food courts and tv
weak pussy man sub 300ng/dL testosterone. testosterone of a 90 year old man

never been inside a gym I take it

My testosterone is normal and i consume none of that. Can’t say that about anyone else especially meme pasta shitposters.

Attached: 8AFC27BE-61ED-4FC2-8E2E-4CC51D167B60.png (363x509, 168.11K)

Subhuman genetic toxic waste detected. Kill yourself now.

Attached: selfimprover.png (632x569, 72.89K)

Exactly! Micro-penis manlet confirmed.

do you know why you wore the mask over the past 2 years; in 2020-21? because you don't exude masculinity or testosterone in real life.
You were scared an old white baby boomer was going to shout at you in the wal-mart or supermarket that you just complied like the nigger cattle you are. like 90%+ of all whites and the entire West did for 2 years. most whites got vaccinated; there aren't even considered human at this point. You are so weak and afraid of confrontation from old boomers yelling at you, you put on a mask like a little whore to go to the Target and 7/11. I don't consider people like you human and you are worth less to the cosmos and universe than a naked nigger in Africa.

actually fucking lol’ed at this. aside from not being a lardass or glued to the computer/doing decent cardio physical self improvement is such a retarded meme. half of the generation barely has a skill or a job but spends all their time on this garbage. digitally induced narcissism and insecurity.

>I exude masculinity

Attached: 1590082977200.jpg (765x988, 157.17K)

go inhabit a lookism thread lmao the men are doing discourse

you are the perfect argument for the genocide of the white race; and rightfully so
The ultimate litmus test, the GOLD STANDARD, is no longer race or class; crying about jews and the rich. The ULTIMATE litmus test is if you're vaccinated with the jewish semen for the kung flu or not. there are only 2 type of people on Earth:
>the vaccinated cattle people
>the unvaxed
and at this stage the vast majority of whites have been injected with jew cum. I don't consider 90% of the entire modern white race to even be human anymore.
if you got the vaccine, even a single dose, you are an animal in human skin. cattle. livestock kept alive by governments and corporations
a useless eater consumer that exists solely to watch star wars on Netflix; to participate in globo-homo because you love it so you injected yourself with jewish semen to show your allegiance
modern whites are the most domesticated cattle slave race on Earth. most whites did; hence are nigger cattle NPCs. It's not the elite that did anything; it's the vast hoard of useless-eater masses that all of this; that put on a mask in the first place

>stop talking about my face, it doesn't matter

Attached: omegachud.jpg (1117x1182, 385.3K)

Based

face is literally everything
obsessing over other mens’ faces and contorting your own unnaturally to look like other dudes is gay as fuck lmao

True. So when are you going to get surgery to fix that abomination you call a face?

Attached: 8l2pbtin9kl01.jpg (862x678, 76.46K)

>b-b-based!

Attached: selfimprover2.jpg (960x741, 92.21K)

>shit stains on carpet
>shit stains on box frame
>finger rings
>necklace from walmart

Is that even 150lbs of weights lmao, what kind of faggot flex is this?

That plastic surgeon deserves a medal srs

Bro you've got a heavy duty collar to hold that single plate on hahahahahaha