Did this guy really talk Putin out of invading?

The entire German media conglomerate literally says that this globohomo career politician talked Putin out of the invasion. Is this true or just another proof of the media lying and being 100% controlled by the people in power?

Attached: 01-2021-11-16-portraetbild-startbild-galerie.jpg (1023x575, 39.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V3VppInXDbc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nothing was going to happen. Putin prevented Ukraine from joining NATO and the western leaders can pretend they were the ones who stopped WWIII from happening

wouldn't be surprised if this was a psyop by him and putin to make him look as competent and someone with leadership qualities.

Or, Putin never intended to invade and was doing the same thing he's been doing for years which is sabre-rattling to shore up his political support amongst the hawks in his hands. The media is just inventing the narrative that he was "talked out of it" because intelligence communities never admit they're wrong about anything (because that admission de-legitimizes them)

but he didn't prevent any of that

its hard for me to respect a man that does not have natural hair on the top of his head.. I don't care how old he is.

wow the world must be so simple through the eyes of an amerimutt

Scholz personally gave Putin the security guarantees by saying no NATO expansion during their time.

>Nothing was going to happen.
Then why did Russia evacuate their Embassy in Ukraine?
>Putin prevented Ukraine from joining NATO
kek no they didn't. President Zelensky said a day ago they still plan on joining, and NATO said they will not make any concessions on potential membership.

lol cope you bald faggot

yes he used his mouth alright

They're giving it to Macron here, I think.

Forgot flag. They're giving it to Macron in England.

Cool and what did the puppet say?

this whole situation feels like lefty qanon

NATO bombing of Yugos was to stop a genozide

haven't watched it fully yet
youtube.com/watch?v=V3VppInXDbc

This little banker footrug could hardly tie his own shoelaces without asking his backers for permission, let alone talk Putin out of anything. I'm getting tired of Germany and will leave soon enough...

All the media conglomerates said Putin was going to invade while Putin said they were doing military exercises. Asking the right questions to the right people and reporting that might be a good place for the media to start in future.

No he didn't. The entire 'war' was completely imaginary.

kek, he probably called Merkel beforehand because he didn't know what to do.
>Erm, can you maybe come by quickly?
>No!
>Can I at least explain to you on the phone. I-it is so hard to do, let me...
>*click*

Yeah, Merkel is a Jew puppet for much longer than him and certainly knows a few things.

>Putin prevented Ukraine from joining NATO
with what? west didn't agree on whatever Putin wanted. The only thing that changed is that now Ukraine has more military toys to work with.

>Then why did Russia evacuate their Embassy in Ukraine?

This happen in every diplomatic crisis. How many of you are over 16 ? You are all believing the global elites will destoy earth over Ukraine ?

No they will not do it ever. No even a little but they will pretend to keep basedfaggot scared and complacent.

Of course, he should be revered as a savior of ukrainian democracy! How else could it have been? We had to stop our invasion at the last moment, deprived of the atrocities that we've planned by this mighty geezer

>The only thing that changed is that now Ukraine has more military toys to work with.

Wich was what started the endless barking of the two sides and is not the result.

All this shit is smoke and mirrors and the quantity of newfags to geo politic here is astrounding.

You're the first poster I've seen in a whole week whose IQ is over 100

Attached: 20211020_212917_1.gif (656x368, 2.83M)

you wrote lots of random shit, it's hard to understand what you mean.

Only in politics you do nothing and claim victory.

tuxedomask.jpg