Is it a Man Responsibility to provide for his woman and child?

Or are western man becoming welfare niggers?

Attached: BBA624E6-4668-444C-85A5-EBA492BC1CBA.jpg (2010x3000, 404.59K)

She craves BBC.

She's so fucking mediocre and overrated it hurts. Take any random Czech, Hungarian, or Polish thot and chances are they'll be better looking than her in every way.

>1 Timothy 5:8
>But if anyone does not provide for his relatives, and especially for members of his household, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever.

MOMMY MILKERS!!

Attached: flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg (727x486, 58.04K)

I fell for the have kids and a trad stay at home wife meme. In reality having to support a wife who doesn't put out, does a mediocre job keeping a clean house, and complains about her not real job- job every chance she gets isn't worth it. I get I have a bunch of awesome kids now but knowing you are going to hate every single day of your life until you die is pretty gay.

Menno, what is your problem?

Yeah, but she's 10/10 in bongland.

Yes, a man's only job is to protect and provide. If you're not doing that, you're dross.

Attached: 1631003383963.jpg (264x242, 12.75K)

A man with a wife and a family should pay 0 taxes as long as he is maintaining that family.

Based, but unironically a 10/10 in bongland

I liked her when she was younger. I was a lot younger back then as well though.

Attached: 0FCFE78B-7463-48F9-9569-887C088A3A79.jpg (800x601, 67.98K)

Attached: 1643712065849.jpg (2048x1747, 1.78M)

alri 37 year old virgin
any german kids been flattened lately?

Are you me? I realized the mistake after my first kid a d just refused to make a 2nd kid. Having children sucks, being married sucks, being the provider sucks. My life is basically great from the outside and I work hard to keep up the facade to outside spectators. In fact some of my closest friend envy me for having my life all sorted out. Wife, kid and a house. However in reality I just want to neck myself. Life sucks. Don't get married unless this has always been some kind of dream for you. If you get married because you think it's a good compromise to keep the girl or if it's expected of you then you might just end like me.

nope. my body my choice.

family shouldn't pay for baby boomer retirement...

To provide you need jobs.

Is it a Nation's Responsibility to provide sustainable jobs and careers for its people?

MEanwhile, you skip and ignore the Jew tricks "DAWWW, it's Timmy's fault that the only jobs available are minimum wage!"

Yea, I never bought the Jew tricks.

bet you wanted to plow her brains out when she was 12 tho ya fuckass

not anymore.
they set it all on fire so let them burn in it.
100 year savagery will do them good.

Women don't have a role in the household anymore, now that children spend most of their time at schools, and housework got pruned down to a part-time job
Women that say they want to be "housewives" are lying, and want to be NEETs

Attached: Jv3McQ9vx8UhuDq.png (755x711, 779.5K)

Fuck you cunt

No one's falling for your honeypot, tranny agent.

only if the women hasnt ascribed to ANY of these new progressive ideals. if she has then she can pay half of everything
oh you bare children? well i break my fucking back all day long while you have the very path you walk on covered in pillows as you walk just in case you fall

>t. a married user who splits the mortgage and all bills with his wife

I am pretty sure most married men with kids feel the same way fren. Clinically depressed with a job they hate, a wife that won't fuck them, and kids that drive them crazy. For all the lonely guys on here who think getting married is the cats meow I can guarantee you in 99% of cases it would make your life much worse on a long enough timescale. Retrospectively hookers and more dogs would be the key to happiness.

SJC
Small Jew Cock

Attached: antisemitic_propaganda_vs_weinstein_reality.png (984x550, 970.8K)

Plain Jane cardboard brain

She was a virgin then, still about to pair bond instead of pair COPE.

Yes, but it's the woman's responsibility to be a virgin at marriage and to remain faithful. Do you know of any such women?

Underrated feet.

I make stupid amounts of $$$ and my wife is cheap to keep in my house and I empty my balls in her everyday

What is your question even

Attached: 041DFD5D-BC55-4819-95F2-3E2BB21BEB96.gif (360x270, 1.63M)

That last sentence. You must be my leaf clone. Cheers mate.
Captcha: WP0NS

Low test. I empty my balls in a fuckpig once a week after my test peaks and take natural test boosters and I'm getting hairier and bigger

Simply putting someone on a screen and endowing her with #FAMOUS adds a +3 to attractiveness, as far as modern Western humanoids are concerned.

Kike kum dumpster many such cases

Yeah I am low natural test because I am on steroids atm

Attached: B7EDECFB-639E-4E35-8331-51AB4594A163.gif (480x480, 3.08M)

>Or are western man becoming welfare niggers?
yep.
just look at the tranny trucker protests. literally every single faggot out there is an unemployed commie nigger collecting government welfare while bitching about the government. also a lot of street shitting.

As stupid as it is to say it's nice to know I'm not the only one in this position. I know there are lots of others but I haven't ever spoken with them so it's all very abstract. I hope you find the way to some happiness user. Good luck fren! Also Germany was my favorite place to visit hands down, something about drinking beer on the train into Berlin before scoring coke at the crack-house squat with all the lefty retard artists selling their graffiti art. Anyway hope things are still the same whenever I get a chance to get back.