Balt General

Let's talk about issues of the baltic nato buthurt states.
Which is gayest? Which is dumbest? Which is smartest (despite being gay)

Attached: Lithuanian Army.jpg (1440x960, 213.04K)

Riga is the best city in the Baltics

The absolute state of litva. Niggers and arabs shall inherit this shithole.

Attached: litva2.png (754x704, 531.75K)

Why Riga and not Tallinn?

stay mad yteboy

Based post

Attached: NeoHomoBalticus.jpg (800x600, 79.63K)

Cringe. Stay poor, stay drunk. No I don’t have kurit tibla, fuck off.

Because I never visited Tallinn

This is neither here nor there but Lithuanians have the ugliest sounding surnames I've ever heard.

wtf?

Is the stereotype of Estonians being autistic correct??

Attached: Early Laif.jpg (640x530, 46.39K)

from the outside looking in Estonian are the coolest and every lithuanian ive ever met were all jewish

Yeah, the african surnames sound like shit.

Attached: litva3.jpg (1600x1200, 303.25K)

Correct.
t. Have visited Tallinn.

Litvak's are very overrepresented. Shapiro and Netanyahu are both Litvak's. Bar Rafaeli is too

Ah, I see Lithuania is going down the Ireland route. Having a fairly homogeneous society but randomly import in third worlders that will never fit in.

I mean they never were. All of them are mixed mongols.

Attached: marozai.jpg (800x600, 61.1K)

baltipoors are the only states without their own capitals.
tallinngrad - built, developed and dominated by scandis, later by germans and finally by russkies
rigonia - built, developed and dominated by germans, later by russkies
wilno - developed and dominated by poles, later by russkies, finally by poles again
such is the history here

do you have a lot of them?

You are lucky son of a bitch to be living in Riga. One of the best cities I have been to and I have travelled all over Europe. People were nice too

You're right. They're importing a permanent underclass that will forever feel aggrieved no matter how much cash you throw at the niggers. Shame nice countries are going this way. Also any native woman that race mixes with these scum needs to be deported off to the Congo.

All the Balticucks will go back to Russia by 2050, you can screencap this. China is pissed with Lithuania and will support Russia.

Attached: D1067844-8343-4CBF-8C9F-C16963245BB3.jpg (739x415, 28.92K)

There are quite a lot of curries and niggers in Wilno.

Attached: it's over now.png (596x800, 750.7K)

merciless bashing and holy digits.
yep, its /balt/ipoor hours.

Attached: giphy.gif (350x231, 200.64K)

mind you, these posts are huuuge exaggeration, dont pay attention too much... for whatever reason balt flags on foreign image boards always tend to shit on themselves and on their own countries. when in comparison to all the madness in the west we are doing quite alright

Only Lithuanians, Latvians have already given up.