"Biden Wants To Inoculate As Many People As Possible, Have to Get an Annual Shot"

FDA Executive Officer on Hidden Camera Reveals Future COVID Policy: ‘Biden Wants To Inoculate As Many People As Possible…Have to Get an Annual Shot’

So Biden wants to inoculate everyone, Trump wants everyone to get the shot, what's the alternative? You will have to get the MRNA shot regardless.

Attached: AnnualMRNA.png (511x421, 199.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

projectveritas.com/news/fda-executive-officer-on-hidden-camera-reveals-future-covid-policy-biden/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Forgot link to video.
projectveritas.com/news/fda-executive-officer-on-hidden-camera-reveals-future-covid-policy-biden/

Bamp

Gee, I wonder why he would want that.

Attached: covid fake ilumina.png (735x4347, 1.64M)

> FDA Executive Officer, Christopher Cole: “You’ll have to get an annual shot [COVID vaccine]. I mean, it hasn’t been formally announced yet ‘cause they don’t want to, like, rile everyone up.”
> Cole on President Joe Biden: “Biden wants to inoculate as many people as possible.”
> Cole on plans to approve vaccine for toddlers: “They're not going to not approve [emergency use authorization for children five years old or less].”
> Cole on pharmaceutical companies: “There’s a money incentive for Pfizer and the drug companies to promote additional vaccinations.”
> Cole on the financial incentive for pharmaceutical companies: “It’ll be recurring fountain of revenue. It might not be that much initially, but it’ll be recurring -- if they can -- if they can get every person required at an annual vaccine, that is a recurring return of money going into their company.”
> FDA Official Statement: "The person purportedly in the video does not work on vaccine matters and does not represent the views of the FDA."

>inb4 shills say he is speculating and then in a few weeks it's announced annual shots will be required.
It's tiresome bros

there is definitely money laundering going on
The government prints money then gives that money to big pharma while politicians pocket the profits, inflation rises, and the middle class get fucked......again

illumina aka illuminati

>> FDA Executive Officer, Christopher Cole: “You’ll have to get an annual shot [COVID vaccine]. I mean, it hasn’t been formally announced yet ‘cause they don’t want to, like, rile everyone up.”
how will these faggots enforce this?

I don't know, but I got a bad feeling Biden is going to try some more underhanded illegal shit.

No domestic flights for the unvaccinated? Use taxes or some other means to pressure companies into not hiring any unvaccinated.

Businesses mandating the vaxx as a condition of employment.
Government pressuring Businesses to ensure their employees are vaxxed by withholding Government Funding for non-compliance.

Globohomo is delusional.

The terrorist dictatorship is going down.

tl;dr

What does it say? Nobody's reading all that shit.

what's the big deal about this, exactly ?

Yes. Im sure Biden is calling the shots.

Veritas' job is to keep you focused on the wrong enemy.

Wasn’t there a story about putting it in the flu vax? Any proof they have done this already? This years flu vax had nasty side effects. I had them & was told no one else was reporting, yet the inter webs had many such cases.

kys shill

They can't it failed already. They haven't pushed here because people will absolutely snap and start shooting. You thought the mask bs was bad

Plans have obviously changed in the last couple weeks, they are abandoning Covid as a NWO Regime installation vector. I would expect things to return to mostly normal for a few years, then they try whatever the next thing down the list of options is. Which I would wager is faked alien invasion that humanity "loses"

I really feel everyones about at their breaking point, its palpable

Wasn't this a Any Forums conspiracy two years ago?

Bumping with safe and effective pic related

Attached: 1645029502858.webm (320x180, 885.26K)