Remington settles with families of Sandy Hook victims for $73 MILLION

>Nine families whose loved ones were killed in the 2012 Sandy Hook shooting accepted a $73 million settlement from the defunct gunmaker Remington, ending a seven-year wrongful death lawsuit that began as unlikely to result in victory and became a landmark case.

>Nicole Hockley, whose son was among the 20 first-graders and six educators killed at Sandy Hook Elementary School, said the families’ victory sent a message to gun manufacturers, insurers and the banking industry that “this is a high-risk market, it is not profitable, and you will be held accountable.”

>“We heard that we had an impossible and unwinnable case — that firearm manufacturers were immune and untouchable,” Hockley said through tears. “For eight long years we continued our fight to hold Remington accountable for its role in prioritizing profit above safety and using reckless marketing techniques to appeal to at-risk and violent-prone young men.”

>The families sought to prove to a jury that the one-time gunmaking giant had unlawfully marketed the AR-15-style rifle that a 20-year-old gunman used in the slaying.

>Remington, which declared bankruptcy twice and was sold off to competitors as the case moved toward trial, maintained that it manufactured a legal gun that was legally sold to the gunman’s mother, and that it was the gunman alone who was responsible for one of the worst crimes in modern Connecticut history.

ctpost.com/news/article/Newtown-families-accept-settlement-from-16920239.php

So I guess that it's illegal to advertise guns now.

Attached: remsuit.jpg (533x616, 50.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ridingthebeast.com/numbers/nu73.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gay homosex. The reason they settled is because they got caught trying to dox literally the entire school. Plus they dont actually have the money.

Meanwhile mincing faggots rejoice that one day maybe only their ruling party will have guns so they can be ruled even harder.

What's Masonic about the number 73?

It was originally $33 million and the goyim noticed, I suppose?

Attached: D9F66F9C-EADF-4994-BC17-D4CC5D0F8B4E.png (1242x2688, 2.42M)

friendly reminder: plebbit found the actual bombers.
FBI and media had to rush out damage control to save their narritive.

Attached: 1630141475939.png (500x525, 417.39K)

ridingthebeast.com/numbers/nu73.php

I guess the Yesod is kaabalistic, but what are they communicating by that? That this will be the new basis upon which the CIA/Mossad will try to take away guns?

schizophrenia

>Sandy Hook
>loss of loved ones
Pick one

>accepted a settlement
so theres still no legal ruling on this case

Reminder

Attached: Screenshot_20220216-090612.png (760x422, 426.9K)

might discourage the gun lobby to con redneck dipshits out of their cash, sounds like a good thing

>schizophrenia
the culprits at Aurora, Boston, and El Paso were found on the scene staggering around as if in shock.
The Aurora shooter drugged out of his mind in court became a meme

Attached: 1644603482848.jpg (480x464, 59.86K)

its just a con to charge the military more for guns. taxpayers are getting this bill eventually.
also go fuck yourself

>people look similar in low quality photos this PROVES false flag

Attached: 1535766622873.png (645x729, 104.74K)

Sandyhook that glownigger operation? They cant shutup about it but notice they never bring up vegas

because I support working class people from not falling prey to corporate greed I should go fuck myself ?
you sound like a great person buddy

Those are 4 different people you complete autist. Also, that behavior is to be expected given you need to be in a psychotic state (either drug induced or not) to murder several people.

A guy ran me off the road last year and I wrecked my car, I'm suing General Motors for what he did with that dangerous piece of machinery, it should never have been in his hands.

Attached: 1575704436405.jpg (600x450, 96.92K)

I think he took "redneck dipshits" personally

>wojak and greentext is a rebuttal

Attached: 1628532260809.gif (430x242, 3.4M)

>relative killed by drunk driver
>sue toyota
If this was real then they deserved it. And either way they should all be tortured to death.

so a shooter should be in shock, and the parents should be laughing.
Is that behavior to be expected?

Attached: 1627864834335.webm (640x360, 2.95M)

no one died there that day.a complete and utter hoax and proven so.

Good catch user, no legal precident was set

that dude looks like he is overrun with emotion in general. Also looks like the gave him some uppers to cope so he could make a statement.