Most crime in Seattle is committed by niggers & Latinos

Most crime in Seattle is committed by niggers & Latinos

>pic related

Attached: A72C6C2D-5AC3-403A-9339-A7C5315C8B54.jpg (1170x1218, 661.56K)

self inflicted

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-02-16 09-34-31.png (818x859, 165.09K)

Good, accelerate. More dead niggers in the streets

Top kek, this is really funny. Any anons from Seattle area how are people reacting to this and the past year?

d-defund!?

Can't say much for Seattle since I'm in Tacoma. I can hear more gunfire but most people I know are armed up. The homeless problem is getting worse, many are walking around and some confrontations happened. Had one try to pick a fight with me, knife in hand but backed off when I pull my pistol.

Found out from a police acquaintance that where I live doesn't have regular police patrol but only on the weekends sine there's a cluster of restaurants and bars on the same road.

All my friends are armed up. Even safer neighborhoods are armed up. People even have plans on using junk cars to block roads coming into their neighborhoods if the BLM/George Floyd inspired events starts up again. Everyone I know is getting shotguns and ARs.

Shit's getting wild.

Pretty sure Tacoma is somehow less safe than even Seattle and has been for years. Good on you guys for getting prepared. In my neighborhood people just put up one of those "In this house we believe in Science" signs and call it good lol.

Ill ask around today. Pretty much guarantee people will have no faith in it because the city fucking sucks. I moved out, thank god, but still have to work there... its awful.

>Noooo not my heckin natural conservative Latinos this is Democrat fake news nooooo

Accelerate. #DEFUNDTHEPOLICE

i live in seattle, the worst thing about it are the amazon/facebook people, homeless people are chill as fuck if you arent a dick to them

>1337
>homeless people are chill as fuck if you arent a dick to them
That was true like a decade ago. Now this city is full of aggro crackheads.

This was the plan all along.

>de-fund and discourage good(white) police officers so they leave
>once crime skyrockets even more, hire back more police officers (brown democrats)
>use them to enforce your global homo agenda and terrorize whites(conservatives) even more

We are now living the Turner Diaries.

Attached: georgelincholnrockwell.jpg (1512x1817, 542.85K)

I dunno dude, I work as an EMT and work with them daily, as long as you don't act afraid of them they are chill

Isn’t there a big Polynesian population there too? Some years ago I saw the news of a white woman in Seattle being chased by a Samoan or something.

Majority of Seattleites are liberal faggots, and even they are demanding the city start enforcing laws again. Violent crime alone went up like 20% since saint floyd riots. The niggers are out of control.

I had to get out of Tacoma last year, shit is getting really bad, even the north end is getting it's share of crazy shit now. Spanaway isn't much better, but it's just temporary until I can get a little bit of property

Attached: DSC_0154.jpg (3872x2592, 3.72M)

I work in Tacoma I can't tell you how many times my work has been shot, attempted arson and break ins we've had.

Attached: 1619719455040.gif (300x364, 3.43M)

wow I really don't know, you guys sound like a bunch of pussies, I live in rainier valley and its not that bad, just learn to mind your business and to talk to people with some assertiveness, people don't fuck with you if youre respectful but assertive

They are good at finding potential victims. Like they will find you at the moment you have your hands full or are distracted or injured and instantly go full crackhead. You probably see it less often when you're in a uniform.
Congrats. I need to GTFO Seattle :/

Glad to hear it. I live in Moses Lake & we're getting overrun with homeless that are being bussed in from other cities & states. There's been multiple gang-related homicides this year too. Everyone I know is armed & pissed off.

Attached: 1644110632858.jpg (671x1024, 116.95K)

On tv I saw a bunch of whites tearing everything to pieces. And so did everyone else. Matter of fact I saw it here on Any Forums.

Are you new? You must be new, go back to whittling a stick you little far-right faggot.

They fucked up their transit system too. IIRC, it's something like a 300% increase in violent crime in just the last two years.

Attached: American the Beautiful.jpg (1210x726, 128.86K)

Yesterday at my work I noticed the 5 way plug we use to charge scissor lifts was stolen. Not even the whole cord, that was attached to the building, just the splitter on the end. Can't have shit in Seattle

>homeless people are chill as fuck if you arent a dick to them
this is a lie, they steal from whatever they can and get in everyone's face. Not chill.
Most people just buy the usual libveral lies blah blah theyre oppressed.
Very few Seattleites dare question the wokeness going on. Cowards all of them.
t. lives directly across from a lightrail station