Cell phone recommendation?

I wanted to know if there are any new cellphones with 4g that are similar in size to these Nokias but where I can install or sideload android apps? I have zero interest in ever buying a 5G 6G or other phone with 800mp.

All I'd need is Spotify and bluetooth connectivity. Being able to use Exodus, Metamask, would be a bonus but I can just use my pc.

Thanks

Attached: Nokia-6300-4G-Dual-SIM-White-6438409054005-29032021-01-p.jpg (800x800, 65.43K)

ur mum m8

PinePhone or better yet don't use a phone at all.

TrudeauPhone

pinephone pro?

I am Jack Reacher.
I don't need cellphone.

Design your own. People would eat it up

Android is shit.

Attached: pp.png (680x355, 9.39K)

lol I'm retarded.

Attached: pp.png (720x1440, 174.39K)

The OG Pinephone is plenty powerful.

>.Pinephone user
> Retarded
Yes.

Xiaomi anything else would be wong white scum

Just buy the weird gookshit off the net not sure what kinda phone is the modem equivalent but japs used to love newer clamshell/slide early androids before that cancer bendable phone fad 3 years ago
Don't bother asking Any Forumsay

Pixel 4 with CalyxOS

>inb4 some retard comments about google hardware
>inb4 some retard implies the government can still get you

No shit. You have to develop a threat matrix, and adapt accordingly. If you are trying to hide from 3 letters or state actors, no phone that works on current nextworks is good enough. However if you just want a phone without a lot of the corporate data collection, take the CalyxOS pill. Completely google free running AOSP. You can download almost any app, from Aurora completely anonymously. Been using it for almost a year, it's great.

Vivo oppo etc and other offshoots are good
Xiaomi are ok
I miss HTC and Huawei phones when they where good

nokias like that run kaiOS which is android without any flexibility.
if you want "safety" then get a google pixel device, install grapheneOS and then sideload the apps that way.
alternatively, get a sony phone, install Jolla sailfish, and then sideload apps that way.
sony devices typically cost more than google (graphene can be installed on the cheapest google phone "3a") and the license for sailfish costs money as well.
if you just want spotify, get pic related. it only works if you have the monthly subscription, but it works pretty well. that way you can use whatever phone you want.
some sony walkmans can also work with spotify, but they're pricey compared to the ipod shuffle thing (100usd for the pic rel, 200+ for walkman).

Attached: mightyvibe.jpg (400x400, 10.17K)

GrapheneOS is similar to CalyxOS and goes even harder than Calyx on the privacy aspect. I haven't used it myself, and the creator is a dickhead(?), but it seems pretty good.

>baiting for good morning texts
Good morning poo

just ditch phones entirely.
>no interest in 5g
sorry chud we'll turn off 2g-4g towers next year and you'll be happy with 69g.
feels good living in a shithole that barely has 3g

>Pixel 4 with CalyxOS
>
>inb4 some retard comments about google hardware
>inb4 some retard implies the government can still get you
>
>No shit. You have to develop a threat matrix, and adapt accordingly. If you are trying to hide from 3 letters or state actors, no phone that works on current nextworks is good enough. However if you just want a phone without a lot of the corporate data collection, take the CalyxOS pill. Completely google free running AOSP. You can download almost any app, from Aurora completely anonymously. Been using it for almost a year, it's great.
Good advice using anything other than wifi (and not your own home net at that) is the only way around it atm
Using 3g-5g is a really dumb idea if your trying to hide shit

Better to use gook phones as the western ones are more pozzed

We already turned off 3g here the reception is dogshit too I hate 4g and 5g I will not use besides low gain wifi

I have an iPhone 8. Works fine.

Apple is collecting your data on a minute by minute basis. You have zero privacy.

Rather Apple do it than google.
Rather neither, but that doesn't seem to be an option.

Maybe I'll switch back to a feature phone.

Get CalyxOS and actually read the thread, you goober. It's literally the best of both worlds. No corporate spying and any app you want.