Are you one of the 30 million working age American makes who survives without a job?

Come inside this thread and share your NEET secrets. Has this article uncovered the 7 ways males survive in today's society without working?

finance.yahoo.com/news/7-ways-men-live-without-working-in-america-092147068.html

Attached: 30 Million American NEETS.png (847x365, 23.41K)

How many of those live with their parents?

That article is fucking terrible, both in content and organization, holy fuck.

i try to find a job. if i wont get one within the next 6 months i think i will go for welfare for life.

I haven’t worked since New Years and I have another few weeks before I’m in trouble. Taking my time to find a job that isn’t soul destroying

go fuck yourself and your communist friends

Almost all of them, or leech of of someone else. Being a NEET in America is almoat impossible to do legally so there's probably a good amount defrauding something as well.

>mandate diversity quotas to put men out of jobs
>be confused as to why they're not working

It's a mystery

My wife supports me lol

I have other peoples wives support me.

Good luck

I can quit whenever I want & find another job whenever I want that pays the exact same shit amount
No one is desperate for jobs. Jobs are desperate for us.

i collect welfair from britian & sa. as a white man that was betrayed by my white brothers, its their duty to fund me for the rest of my life

I could NEET my life away cause I had rich parents basically

Plot twist: 2/3s of working-age men have girlfriend/wives that are funding the 1/3 of working-age men that are not working.

>sucking vaginas for a living

> share your NEET secrets

credit maxxing - the trick is to buy assets, don’t waste it on frivolities. repeat every 7 years.

im my country the bank and law system would suck you dry. maybe send you to prison too.
you cant have a proper job for life after that because they would 100% take big portion of your earnings.

Are there any NEETs out there surviving by living off the land like the article suggests or is that just a meme?

Almost all of them, with a smidgen of men having friends that will let them NEET, and an even smaller number of men being provided for as a fuckboi. Almost all non-working men live with their parents. With so many boomers being old and retarded they're probably ok with their son staying at home and helping them change the channel on the TV

Imagine if one hands these men the will and direction to take back their country. You will not be able to stop them.

"Being in prison is another way of living in America without working"

And they wonder why even though technology has improved, productivity is down. The producers of the nation have been alienated in careers, education and politics. The producers have gone MGTOW and Shut In not out of inability, but out of rationalizing the cost-benefit of participation.

Attached: 50b486e32f9346f68bc4802df07e2930577309a2r1-720-773v2_00.jpg (477x512, 32.03K)

>a few weeks before I'm in trouble
user, just get a crappy part-time job while you look for one that isn't soul-crushing.
Laslow's hierarchy, bro. You can't move on to higher things if you aren't taking care of your lower needs.
It's hard to work towards a better future if you don't have a roof over your head, food in your belly, etc. Homelessness fucking sucks, and some people's entire life gets fucked because of a small period of homelessness.

based afrikaaner. I admire them. I would build a country centred around people like afrikaaners.

No matter what you do in life you are always, always under someone elses thumb, you are always the bottom bitch. Everyone wants to scoff at NEETs when even they are a neet at heart, maybe they got lucky, but theyre still someones bottom bitch.

How many of them are shitskins living on gibs?