Red pill me on reddit

how the fuck did this site turn into a leftist shithole? but most importantly why the users are so pseudo retards with inflated egos while being very conformist to the dominant narrative?

Attached: bed.png (640x769, 317.23K)

It's the shills.

Plebbit is just midwits pretending to be highwits while jerking off each other's ego.
Any Forums is highwits pretending to be lowwits.

It was always a leftist shithole wtf are you babbling on about faggot

reddit is owned by chinks

Gay af.
The end.

Imagine an echo chamber where dissenting opinions are forcefully ejected mechanically and the mods are owned by chinese trannies.

I was banned this morning for threatening violenve in r/canada, but I have never posted in r/canada. What is going on there? Post was about Coutts and I hadn't seen the article until I clicked on their link to see 'my comment'. No comment from me. Is this normal for reddit?

iirc, some leftist bought it and they started to ban all the subs that weren't leftist
its super bad now, my city is full of cool people but the official sub for my city is a bunch of rich white libs who moved here from NYC and Cali, know nothing about it, think they represent the real city, get mad at anyone who tells them they don't and ban them (I live in the south)

Remember in leftist world, "violence" is whatever they decide is "viiolence", so even clicking like on a protest supporting truckers is "violence"

I ain't pretending, mother could never keep me away from the led paint

LOL same. I'm in one of the only "purple" cities in the country and these faggots are absolutely insufferable.

It's a mixture of leftists unironically wanting this, and also glowies try to promote weakness in other & their own countries.

That is the thing though. While I do browse the subreddit for news, I hadn't clicked on the article and have never posted in r/canada. Upon clicking the link to their 'evidence' it took me to the post and my name appeared nowhere. Also, peopke are still saying these folks flew nazi flags. Any evidence of this? The blackface PM is okay, but this rally is being called the FluKluxKlan? Canadians are so brainwashed.

Because they banned FatPeopleHate

Because only leftists (pedophiles) are allowed to become mods. Pretty sure they make you videotape yourself fucking a kid before they make you a mod

I'm waiting for the OLED paint

I have a good feeling about this Thread.
Leddit is npc mass control.

Attached: 8c129c264ef46579dfc30c6664482b78.jpg (458x550, 38.23K)

huge, ongoing effort and extreme botting and moderation are required to give the illusion of consensus (which is the actual purpose of the site)

Attached: 1643922800062.jpg (2880x3000, 2.64M)

reddit is like runescape
seems like theres a ton of people on it
but in reality its 90% bots
normies just lurk and dont post so they dont realize it lol
i wish reddit never existed lol worst site of all time
i miss the old internet
or having a bearable life at all
and everything post 2004 was literal dogshit
were like 2 years off literal public child sacrifice honestly i wanna die lol

Does anyone else eat crayons, orange is taking a liking but skin tone color also slaps

Its really easy. This site is made up the the mority of its users that are retarded.

fark was a leftist shithole
digg was a leftist shithole
the first two were burned to make reddit appear as something other than the next leftist shithole
who could have seen this coming?

No it isn't, it's owned by Da Joos.

It's a hive for idiots who think they're smart. If something is "what smart people like" eg: gender deconstruction Redditors swallow it up without even looking at the raw data.

It attracts people who value the social credit in their lives because that’s how the website works

It’s the antithesis of conversation.

Any Forums is just midwits