Why are russians so bad at media literacy? Are they retards?

Why are russians so bad at media literacy? Are they retards?

Why do they believe in Putin's propaganda? Can't they afford any other media outlet besides what the russian "news"papers and radio tell them?

Or are they simply so uneducated that they don't understand any other languages than russian?

Or are they just slaves/sheep, only caring about sniffing their politicians buttholes?

Attached: 156489_1572904147_jpg.jpg (450x450, 107.32K)

I am not dying for israel you fino hunnic faggot

Everyone here knows Putin is a faggot. But we have no alternatives

>media literacy
is that another codeword for propaganda?
y'know, they were quite good at it, but at a certain point they decided totalitarism is suck.

maybe its time for the west to learn the same lesson.

too much irony, please stop

I mean the west isn't so different

...dreams of hohols...

JEWTIN
E
W
T
I
N

this, I fucking hate the west so much if Russia wasn't a shithole either I'd move there in a heartbeat

I asked myself this question too.. I think it's just that Russia was so totally fucked after the collapse of the USSR, and Putin kind of picked up the pieces, that most Russians respect him for that. The old ones love him because he has the same dictator vibe of all their past dictators. The younger ones are ok with him.. but many are tired of all the 'glory of the USSR' crap and actually are becoming more westernized. Keep in mind they have state controlled tv and radio, so all Russians get fed 24/7 is how awesome Russia is. Someday it will change but for now, most Russians are ok with Putin's graft and corruption, since they fear anyone else coming into power who might completely fuck up the country worse.

If you listened to even 5 min of Putin's interviews, you would know just how much of a weakling your leaders are.

Why are you trying to answer questions you know absolutely nothing about. You people literally cannot even stop your own people from sucking jew cock and feeding them your foreskins, labor and shekels on a daily basis.
Try some fucking introspection lardass.

Bc Putin does a good job convincing he (and by extension every russian) is under attack from all side and is only defending himself, whether true or not

lol cope you unhinged faggot. I am not a jew but my best friend is. We are both rich and laugh at all the poor white people around us.

This.. the narrative pounded into their heads (I know a few Russians personally) is that they are attacked on all sides, and that Russia NEVER does anything wrong, and is just the target of the west. They really get this driven into them.. mostly by TV and radio. The younger ones don't believe it all, but the pensioners believe this 100%

If they take Ukraine they can get more sweet western products because Russian-held Ukraine obviously doesnt put economic sanctions on them

Think about it, Pete! If the only way for you to get your coffee was to raid it from Sweden, you'd do it too!

>I am not a jew but my best friend is
colour me surprised

cope hopeless incel

In the world where there is only propaganda left, I guess the best choice is your own.

Attached: Screen_Shot_2017-08-15_at_11.57.51_AM.png (1054x677, 810.46K)

> Why do they believe in Putin's propaganda?
We dont, and the proof of that is in plain sight: we were one of the first one to develop the vaccine, yet only 48% are vaccinated, compared to, say, 75% in Finland.
I think you are mistaking agreeing with propaganda with believing in it.

90% will believe in propaganda in any country. That's why we have freedom of speech - to give a chance for counter arguments. In Russia they fucking murder the journos and make sure the govt. narrative is the only one heard.

Like you have have a faggot president and 150 million faggots even worse than him?

Yes