Disgruntled Big Pharma Worker Ask Me Anything

Go fuck yourselves AM

I am drunk and am willing to answer any questions. I work in a logistics company responsible for some of the "most important shipments in human history." I'm talking about cell gene therapy, vaccines (especialylly covid), direct to patient.... tl'dr I'm the guy who could be responsible for shipping a life saving treatment that would be sent to your dying grandma's home

Best part is, what if I told you it's not looking pretty??

Why believe me? Because I truly hold no objective political views. If you want me to be honest, I hate most if not all of you. There are some of you like that I like only because you have common sense... I am not a shill, I am not a jew, I fucking hate spics NIGGERS chinks sand NIGGERS white trash rednecks and of course jews

What if I told you that I am the reincarnation of Hitler? Why? Because I even hate my race and I'm Mexican by nationality. Fuck this great reset bullshit, and fuck jews these fucking jews are yahweh's abomination god damn them to hell/

Please ask me questions I might give insightful answers and perhaps give confirmation to you about what is truly going on. I am not some fucking idiot that doesn't anything and perhaps give the push to end this pandemic and fuck over the elites.

Some starter questions to ask?

What is my occupation??

I work in Operations in a pharmaceutical logistics company that is part of a very much much larger pharmaceutical company that is one of the big players in the industry. I AM LEGITTTT

I don't care if I die soon, I should've died a long time agooo. I am going as far as to prove as to post images from work a few hours ago. Sorry if I dont have timestamps... DEAL WITH IT

Attached: 158258059332.jpg (997x667, 178.32K)

are you vaxxed?

What’s your guilty pleasure snack?

if a tree falls and noone is around, does it produce a sound. and if so, what sound if it isnt heard.

This is stolen from a thread a few days ago. The actual OP is probably sober by now, or busy at work.

>i carry boxes
>i know all teh secrets

Are you really saying that we take the ramblings of a UPS worker seriously? I want to believe but you're just some literal fucking who and that's not good enough for me.

This is a stale pasta

How many cocks have you fit into your mouth and asshole?

You should show the higher-ups your appreciation for Aztec culture. Film it and upload to bitchute. You would be a legend.

Go die in a fire, meme flag, one post, kike knob knibbler.

Attached: 666.jpg (500x668, 80.58K)

so basically you're a low-tier worker that has no real understanding of science and finance, and you're acting like you're Henry Kissinger
fuck this board, for real

Why are they not making any dick growth pills?

shut up

>Im a beaner who moves boxes ama
nah im good

Attached: 1598654319160.jpg (625x579, 57.21K)

Are you a nigger

He's already been suicided.

This is the equivalent of an Amazon work gulag wagie saying that he knows Jeff Bezos is in the Illuminati because “Trust me, bro. I’ve seen what’s in those boxes, man.”

Based chicano poster willing to die for his frienemies.

What are the weak points of the operation in terms of 1. Infiltration, 2. Disruption, 3. Exposure?

Just curious how a big business with so many secrets protects themselves, in case I ever have such a business myself.

I have a test to see if you're legit. What model scangun do you use?

THIS THREAD IS MEMEFLAG COPYPASTA
Stop replying to this nonsense.

Attached: B89DDA70-4C9F-4164-AD78-99B9FAE08698.png (777x777, 39.64K)

No one's curing cancer with gene therapy, it's just a ruse to raise money, correct?

>1 post by this ID

Attached: 1640691457594.png (1022x731, 642.76K)