Why do white women do this?

Why do white women do this?

Attached: IMG_20220216_064201_993.jpg (417x755, 44.7K)

No father

Same with my mom, she has two sons too.
I'm sterile and my brother is MGTOW.
RIP

only ameritroons are like that.
america is a failed experiment.

But Romania is a glowing success

I would beat my kids so fucking hard if they troubled me with that shit.

>romania

Attached: 1644415671671.jpg (500x336, 29.38K)

college indoctrination. hit my mom hard she got with my dad because she took a genetics class that told her about hybrid vigor meme and she also raised us without gender norms because of psychology course. and she is 65 year old boomer and went to IUP not even a libtard college.

Hell, how are things at Eglin AFB? Are you guys still going to keep me banned from GLP for talking about Tavistock and Jason Lucas and your spying/malware agenda? Next, you will post a cherry picked thread of conservative white women and try to control the narrative from both sides in order to manipulate the Gestalt. You have to up your game because it is getting old and worn out here. We have all seen how the gay and trans agenda is super common in other communities because you overplayed your hand and flooded the BLM movement with it. So now your agendas are cross canceling each other out. Your social engineering shilling operations might work on a certain segment of the populace that you like to feel smarter than, but your superiors are already thinking of replacing you. Many of us could do your jobs better than you as glowies and you know it and, most importantly, your bosses know it. Up your game or you are about to get fired and some new blood is going to be brought in who can truly think outside the box.

You're literally too much of a fucking imbecile to distinguish between flags, proving his point completely.
Inb4 u call me french, kys amerifaggot. Every bit of cancer in this world was designed, created and exported from the failed colonisation project you call home.

self destory

compared to america it is, by all objective metrics.
you should ask romania for annexation, its better than being a jewish colony.

ps. dont try to "white race" me.
we are not kin.
you are an insult to all white people.

Liberian education

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-16 090449.png (611x238, 22.6K)

They have been some of the most spoiled people on the planet for generations. All on the back of their men. This is what happens.

they need a proper beating?

Attached: beat a niglet.gif (450x450, 1.8M)

she hates right wing ideology. whites are targeted because they make up the overwhelming majority of right wingers in the west. she isn't crazy she is a disingenuous cunt who deserves no mercy.

stop assuming these people are idiots.
stop assuming these people can be saved. stop assuming these people won't support your enslavement.

Attached: 437647637601.jpg (442x572, 51.67K)

Sounds like something we can agree on

I think it's because she's suicidal, she hates life, and she doesn't even realize it. Of course she's too afraid to kill herself directly, and so she winds up "killing" her lineage. The question then becomes, what caused women to become so hopeless? Of course you can blame jews, but that's like blaming the wolves for eating your chickens when you never even bothered to build them a secure coop to roost in. I feel like we have to blame our male ancestors for falling for the Jewish tricks. Maybe they were too trusting, who knows. If you want to prevent this outcome for YOUR white women, you must become a strong man who can lead your women to a place of security and hope for the future. Easier said than done.

mmm that little girl looks like a little boy

sorry there are only real countries here so a lot of us in north america have trouble remembering the flags of non-countries.

Holy shit, society is at its end. Just bring on the hellfire that awaits us now.

Attached: 1640213823318.png (599x602, 266.42K)

>Why do white women do this?
user plz

Attached: women recipe.jpg (504x900, 91.27K)

This is a hard redpill for many to take but women love abusing kids. The term SIDS was invented to hide the fact that a woman left alone with an infant long enough will murder it. If the child survives his mother long enough she will begin to find newer and more creative ways of killing the young or causing long term harm to them which is why you see things like OP's pic. Women have figured out that if they pretend to be caring and good natured while attempting to satisfy their bloodlust then they can usually get away with it. This redpill explains why women love liberal politics. It is a way for them to collectivise against their offspring while pretending to be good people. There can be no stable society unless women have no rights and are treated like cattle to be traded among well intentioned men.

Also notice how much hatred there is for women in this photo. The little fag hates women so much he'd rather take it up the ass. The poor girl hates women so much, she's living in denial that she is one. The mother hates women so much, she's willing to let her daughter ruin her life. All three of these people have learned to hate women, because they all hate the mother (she hates herself). We need to rediscover what is good about woman.

>ps. dont try to "white race" me.

why would I care what jealous foreigner thinks? you hate the US so your opinion is skewed and should be disregarded. I would say there is a 90% chance that you are just another social justice drone who is hiding your autism level. stay out of my country and i'll let you live, brainwashed pussy

>The term SIDS was invented to hide the fact that a woman left alone with an infant long enough will murder it.
He knows

Attached: 4chan_SIDS.png (1377x5915, 535.55K)

You can brainwash NPC into everything, she isnt fully human but programmable machine. She could be nazi, communist, trad ... but because she is from west she is white hating cunt because its current agenda. In healthy society kids woukd be taken from her and she taken to mental disease hospital.

>jealous
schizophrenia-levels of cope.
get off this site and get help

Attached: mutt-schools.jpg (1024x1024, 191.7K)

Is this the power of the master race?

why are you sterile? and how old is your brother?

he lost his nut sack in an accident.

What am I looking at? I this an amputee? Are those her ass cheeks?

Greetings from Kazakhstan.

any country without trans rights and critical race theory taught in schools is non country.

Days go by with me browsing this fragment of the internet and i realize more and more how fucking retarded the average American is.
The average country side Romanian, having a toilet outside his house, may be more socially retarded than an American, but 100% more logical than you neckbearded McChicken brains

did it involve weed whacker?

Looking at God with pride that nature wrote her genes for extinction.

Death to the mother for treason against her race.
Death to the fag child.
Psychotherapy for the tranny - rehabilitation possible - maybe death, depending on the severity of guilt.

FPBP. Also, in many cases just because there is an adult male in the household does not mean the kids experienced having a real father figure if the guy is a beta cuck who lets the wife run the place.

>end of genetic line
>big smile
These women are fucked in the head.

I know every polcel thinks this is great and funny.
And it is true to a small degree.
But it's vaccines you absolute mongs.
They pump kids up from 0-6 months as much as they can.
Then they die.

>happily takes a selfie in the wreckage that she caused

Evil

Attached: 1645020005078.jpg (112x253, 6.16K)

I bet you are poor but brag that you’ve never needed math since highschool, then struggle to calculate the tip.