Theoretically... What sort of fire power would it take to permanently bring down this cucked website?

Theoretically... What sort of fire power would it take to permanently bring down this cucked website?

wypipocancelled.com/

The site looks low-cost and shitty, couldn't be too hard I imagine, but have no idea where to start, any pointers?

Attached: 1.png (1203x745, 195.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wypipocancelled.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Based bump

just keep downloading all the images or whatever is actually hosted on the website, the traffic will run up their costs and either give them a massive bill or cause their hosting provider to cut it off.

Bullshit
Lies
Matter

(What has BLM done for the suffering of their people? Nothing. Just like the niggers who sold their fellow countrymen into slavery, the niggers running BLM are no different or better).

Is this a process that could be automated? Any program/scripts that could do this?

Memeflag glowing faggot. Kys immediately.

honk honk cunt, gonna help or not?

spoof the server it's on and use that address to bomb the fbi tip line with CP

Quality boomerpost in the wild.

DOSing is illegal and if you go after left wing targets will 100% get you arrested. Don't be retarded user.

Send them an email about working for them and post the address you're supposed to send the CV

Police don't need a reason to arrest you. Threatening with arrest is a redundant threat. Come at me hoe.

Attached: 1643979770328.jpg (989x1427, 1.14M)

Looks like they're just running a gmail - [email protected]
Doubt this whole site is run and funded by more than 1 person..

Is shitted.com or poopcolored.com taken? Would be nice to have a database of shitskin cringe.

DDosing is cheap

How Cheap? Is it a permanent solution? Would hiding behind a vpn provide enough anonymity

If you're running windows you could execute

:x
powershell -Command "Invoke-WebRequest wypipocancelled.com/ -OutFile datarip.html"
goto x

in a .bat file
This will repeatedly download their source code

Attached: 675.jpg (1000x800, 301.19K)

How do I add myself to the list?

Get some friends and fire up your LOIC?

based. who cares about muh police anymore. they want to put everyone in a covid camp

He's a camel jockey, I doubt his government will care.

kek

Attached: GoToKek.png (956x398, 13.4K)

Is it working?

like a champ thanks for the script!

Attached: Wypipo.png (1700x693, 99.07K)

>Is it working?
>kek

in kek we trust

Attached: 1644994657088m.jpg (713x1024, 121.16K)

CHECKED and KEK!

Attached: PraiseKeK.gif (590x633, 3.04M)