Canada Freedom Convoy General /CFCG/ #657: MORE CLEVER AND RESOURCEFUL THAN BEFORE

WELCOME TO /CFCG/

QRD
>Thousands of trucks across Canada descended onto Ottawa with the goal of freeing the Canadian people from government COVID mandates. The Mayor of Ottawa has now declared a state of emergency.

>CURRENT LIVESTREAMS

>ZOT
www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXPorwHKELk
>TravelFun69
www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUflV6Vylj4

>NEWS
>Castro Jr is now the official dictator of the new Unpopular Republic of Wokeistan
youtu.be/pDQkyqxhqPc
>The convoy has released a statement that “multiple believed reliable sources” have informed them of the presence of firearms in Ottawa:
>“This private intelligence correlates with the approximately 2,000 firearms stolen (archive.fo/bUHpH) in Peterborough, Ontario on Sunday morning.”
twitter.com/_llebrun/status/1493437829774549002
files.catbox.moe/te8g3v.mp4

OTTAWA
>TRUCKS RELOCATED FROM RESIDENTIAL STREETS
>PARKED ON WELLINGTON WITH REST ON CONVOY
youtu.be/vlVcVsOOCPk?t=10781
>SlOLY RESIGNS
>COUPLE ARRESTS MADE IN COUTTS
twitter.com/kiansimone44/status/1493271980941869062
twitter.com/SydFizzard/status/1493131281286107144

>GLOWNIGGERS SEIZE WEAPONS
archive.fo/AXFNy

>DOUGIE BENDS THE KNEE
youtu.be/HxZKUFv-E_E

>TRUDY THREATENS TO GO NUCLEAR
archive.fo/B0i4q

>WINDSOR BRIDGE OPEN
www.ambassadorbridge.com/into-canada/
www.ambassadorbridge.com/into-the-united-states/

Ottawa Lunatic Attacks Child, Steals Her Flag youtu.be/Imei02XrfT4
Ambassador Bridge Windsor hit and run of young girl.

>Military is with us!
youtu.be/4a8ZRipbeRo

HELPFUL LINKS
>Convoy Info
action4canada.com/rallies
>Donate
givesendgo.com/FreedomConvoy2022
>Trucker Press Conference
www.twitch.tv/videos/1292558384
>BITCOIN HONKHONKHODL
twitter.com/HonkHonkHodl
tallyco.in/s/lzxccm/

CLOSE EVERY MAJOR PORT OF ENTRY BETWEEN THE US AND CANADA. THIS IS OUR LAST CHANCE TO DEFEAT TYRANNY. BE PEACEFUL AND REMEMBER THAT GOD IS WITH US.
Previous Thread:

Attached: justin-trudeau-ceausescu.png (750x647, 434.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wired.com/2007/06/st-cia/
ccrweb.ca/en/contact-your-mp
ourcommons.ca/Parliamentarians/en/members
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Operations Security (OpSec) for ordinary innocent Joes/Janes who might be at risk of being misunderstood by a paranoid regime.
>Pros with more up to date info/corrections, please chime in.
1. Shut the fuck up when NEAR any mobile phones & anything connected to internet (ie. computers, cars-onstar, smart tv, alexa, skybell, nest, etc).
2. For extra security, leave the cellphone AT HOME, only talk outside (vehicles/buildings are easy to bug) while going for walks WITHOUT the fucking cellphone. Remember, they have software that can identify GROUPS of people simply by correlating location data + time, to see who gets together and how often (outside of work).
3. Only trust people who you have grown up with, (or personally have known several members of their immediate family for years.) This also helps defeat cell phone correlation techniques.
4. Only trust people who are NOT currently facing charges or on probation.
5. Keep any group with spicy topics VERY small, 3-4 members, even if you know more people who meet above criteria and are cool, get them to form separate cells and COMPARTMENTALIZE.
>If you have trouble understanding how serious this is, get a friend to lock you in a bathroom for a week, feeding you twice a day and imagine spending the next TEN years like that.
>I wish I was fucking joking or being paranoid. Remember the Jan 6 cellphone location data being used to arrest people, the fmr head of the NSA admitted, cell phone metadata was used to 3FEAD (Find, Fix, Finish, Exploit, Analyze, Disseminate) targets.
>The Italian police identified the ENTIRE CIA rendition team, simply by correlating ONE suspect’s mobile phone with others. Linkrel.
wired.com/2007/06/st-cia/

Attached: beautiful.ginger.FF3.jpg (1068x1538, 181.57K)

My heart goes out to Zoomers, (and any Millenials that aren't fucking useless) because they are like the European 20 year olds in 1939, or worse a hybrid disaster of 1929/1939.
>We are already in a Grand Solar Minimum, facing the biggest asset bubble (property, equities) in history, possess the deadliest weapons ever made, and have created a system where ALL major currencies are being devalued in a coordinated fashion so that when a major one goes, it will take the whole fucking world financial system down.
The Zoomers will be the ones who have to actually DEAL with the shit the Boomers have wrought, the good news is that the ones who make it will experience "The sausages will spill from the plates, there will be such an abundance." Simliar to the prosperity enjoyed by the parents of the boomers.

Attached: ginger-beauty-hood.jpg (780x780, 86.8K)

Fuck Casto.

The only thing they will understand is the fear of not being elected.

I've written my guy, hes conservative so I just reassured him that my vote is his if he continues taking the fight to Justin, and if my rep was a Liberal or NDP I would have threatened to vote against them.

Please do your part, lets get this shit voted down in Parliament, lets run the libs or the least Trudeau out.

ccrweb.ca/en/contact-your-mp

ourcommons.ca/Parliamentarians/en/members

Just find your guy, send an email. To get traction, leave your Postal Code and name, my guys reply asked for my phone number too - at this point who gives a fuck, we're all being targeted. Our money, our phones, our livelihood.

Hopefully we can spark something

Feel free to take some of these deets and repost in subsequent canadian convoy threads.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-15 at 2.33.26 PM.png (1454x1308, 1.83M)

Attached: enduringpeace.png (1277x221, 62.35K)

Le proof

Attached: 4D8DAA30-0010-4166-B6E2-111281B211C3.jpg (1242x2065, 684.25K)

What's a Ceau[funny s]escu moment?

Friendly reminder.

Attached: no-wealth.png (1593x405, 203.27K)

Attached: worldhonk.jpg (1920x1080, 543.71K)

user do they reply at all?

good morning sirs.
anything happened last night?

>Fuck Casto.
If he wants to behave like a tyrant, he may get more than he expected.

Attached: elena-si-nicolae-ceausescu.jpg (420x300, 13.16K)

Will the Hell's Angels retaliate?

Attached: 123131231273.jpg (624x709, 113.08K)

So if I'm hearing things correctly from mainstream sources, BC is cucking and only easing occupancy limits without any change to mask or GoyPass rules.
What else can you expect when it's a woman running things

Attached: knewit.jpg (613x430, 27.52K)

Anybody else not really care about the doxxing or donations?

Yeah I proudly donated. If they are gonna fire me over this so be it. I'll have a new job the next day through church connections.

Just seems like the usual leftist tricks no longer really work. They only work when we are invested in the false left right paradigm arguing over stupid shit. Unplug from the (((media))) and get connected with like minded people.

Cuck status: maximum cuckening

>The only thing they will understand is the fear of not being elected.
That's where your wrong, kiddo...

Attached: man-pointing-his-finger-at-a-kapo.jpg (900x478, 40.76K)

Either become soldier or face gulagg. Funny how history repeats itself.

Oh fuck! Slavery!? In MY Canada?!?!?

Attached: woodycide.jpg (533x800, 144.14K)

>face arrest
Hahahahahaha. They really hope they start believing that eh?

Tomboy Canadian Summer. We will celebrate Canada Day either has a day of resistance or of liberation. British Columbia is still enforcing the mandates and doesn't seem to be backing down.

Attached: leaf canadian cute chan fuck niggers drawn by yankee.png (964x898, 62.61K)

Not yet, but they received it and someone eventually should be going through it. There’s avenues if you want to call directly - and maybe not every MPs inbox is as bloated as this guys, but the messages need to go through. We’re close , government is not unilaterally siding with him and if we scare them with votes they will cave like the spineless serpents they are

Attached: E27112E3-BD6A-4CB5-9B7E-474DD42830E7.jpg (1242x1376, 549.99K)

Checked. If the government is trying to fuck up their shit there's a high chance, yeah. They don't take kindly to anyone messing with shit they own.

ya hoser

morning peeser 4 leafus
sleepy slop 4 me

Attached: 8F1A7A29-9A85-4B8E-B95C-0F7C6B43139B.gif (300x300, 1.5M)

>oy vey goyim do nothing everything is going fine reality doesn't real just stay home and keep fapping good goy

we literally cannot stop winning. Let me guess now that you guys failed it was all about "sending a message!"

>Reluctant to cooperate

Leftists and Globohomo always sound like the over reaching bitchy woman that demands everything from you lol

Austria to drop vaccine mandates!!! The dominoes are falling one by one all around the corrupt and anti-democratic Justin Trudeau. Imagine invoking emergency powers and resorting to theft because people protest. May he be sentenced to forever tounge nigger anus.

Attached: 1645017422773.gif (640x480, 1.55M)

>through church connections.
damn that's kind of based

are you a Catholic of a faggot Prot?

>Anybody else not really care about the doxxing or donations?
The majority of supporters. It's just yet another scare tactic to try and instill fear. That's what everything has been about since Trudeau announced the emergency measures. This week has basically been:
FEAR FEAR PANIC PANIC BE READY BE PREPARED CIVIL WAR TAKE OUT YOUR MONEY CRYPTO TIME TO BUY GUNS BE SCARED BE WORRIED PANIC
It's all so tiresome.

Every user with digits will be blessed with a sexy graphene waifu to help fight globohomo and make nigh indestructible babies with. Only Neutronium-chan could break her.

Attached: Fit_Graphene_Chan_Tom_Boy.png (530x512, 26.2K)

> do nothing, that's how you will win
fuck off
at the very least, antifags need a little softening up
in minecraft

Lmao, when you fail so hard the government invoked never before seen measures to combat and contain you

Yes user, we lost so bad