Assisted suicide for everyone

It must be a thing and its a right that we should all fight for regardless of race and gender it is torture to force someone to live who dosent want it. Yes this is political.

Attached: caucasian-white-man-lying-in-hospital-bed-vector-20042293.jpg (1000x780, 82.03K)

it's not illegal to kill yourself. never was.

You clearly dont understand what this is about.

>Assisted suicide
So you're worried you'll fuck that up too if you're not allowed someone to help you? Fuck you trannies really are good for nothing.

Attached: 45 percent 3.jpg (248x250, 7.98K)

Shouldn't we focus more on helping suicidal people overcome the issues that lead them to feeling suicidal in the first place? We don't solve drug addiction by giving junkies more heroin.

And when that dosent work ? When there are no other options left ? Some people cant be fixed and for them the offer for a Painless guaranteed death is more suitable.

you want to legalize getting epsteined? Based retard. There should never be a legal way for the establishment to kill anyone. If u want to kys then just do it pussy.

They have been talking about this a bit in media lately and now they are bringing up the problem with too few organ donors. It's clear where they are going with this.

Most people fail at commiting suicide and many people become disabled. Assisted suicide would be a guaranteed death its painless and very secure and innocent people wont have to find their son or friend hanging from the stairwell.

I think it's better to keep trying rather than to give up and say "Welp just off yourself lol". I highly doubt most suicidal people actually have no options left, they simply perceive things to be that way due to mental illness. Life isn't something that should be thrown away so easily.

>just do it
If it was that simple most people would not fail and thats why we need assisted suicide because for some people life is a nightmare and they should be able to get a painless exit.

>Most people fail at commiting suicide and many people become disabled
Nah. Only people who don't actually want to die, but rather seek attention like whores. Nobody who actually wants to die fails at suicide.
>painless death
pussy.

Anyone can get their ass to a cliff or high up bridge. No difficulty, no way to fuck up, instant death.

If you want to die, you can do so. Just take some painkillers and slit your wrists. Sure, it will be a bit uncomfortable, but I don't think it's all that bad if there's a little bit of a barrier.
Just building the infrastructure (physical and bureaucratic) with which the state can kill people is way too risky.
Giving individuals the power to kill others with impunity is a bad idea as well. Shit literally always goes wrong in comparable situations, e.g. old folks get chained to their bed so they're easier to care for, people (kids even) get put in isolation as a punishment (which is not the official purpose of isolation), people get falsely diagnosed with schizophrenia just so they can be given more tranquilizers, overseers of social labour projects routinely abuse their underlings, etc. etc. etc. It's just human nature and it's not going to be any different with legalized killing.

People shouldnt have to suffer forever just because people who were fortunate enough to never experience suffering said so. Assisted suicide is about giving everyone the option for a painless exit you can do what you want with your life but dont take away the right for assisted suicide for someone else who clearly dosent wanna live anymore you do you and you let everyone else be on their own.

This 100%. I don't want to die an 89 year old on a respirator, and I don't want my last act to be giving head to a shotgun in some shitty garage somewhere. Let's just make our peace and end it when we all know it's time.

People fail when they don't really want to die.
You want to be sure you're dying? Go to the roof of the tallest building and do a flip, or take a small boat with a chain and heavy weights, tie yourself very well and when far enough from the coast jump in the water.
Those that fail, particularly if repeatedly, are just trying to signal to people they are in distress and need help.

The problem with this is that it can traumatize people. You are forcing people to watch your act.

Isn't that called the vaccine mandate nowadays?

They fail because they don't want to die, they just want help.
>guess I'll just take 5 paracetamol at once lol
If you want to die and it is a rational decision you can do research, you will find a method that is unlikely to fail, and you will do it.

I agree

Sorry mate, neither religious cunts nor government stooges want easy way out for their cheap labor. Who wouldn then produce riches for them then?

You're right in every sense.

You have no idea how much suffering I've experienced. I've been driven towards suicidal feelings as well and I'm sure most people have this feelings at some point. It doesn't mean you choose a permanent solution to a temporary problem. People that jump off bridges/buildings often say that they feel overwhelming regret the second their feet leave the ground. We shouldn't just give in and let people destroy themselves.

Its not that simple people even fail when shooting themselves and they end up disabled just because they didnt wanna live anymore and that outcome is worse than someone just taking a pill and than just falling asleep forever.

There's simply no way to do this ethically, because it's impossible to know who has been pressured into suicide for financial reasons.

The consequences of reflecting this in policy: Occasionally someone has to be alive, who would rather not be. Why the fuck do you care about this? Has a single person anywhere who voices this concern, EVER come forward and actually done anything for these people?

Another case of leftists wringing their hands over hypothetical situations.

It actually is retard. And if you help someone do it you goto jail.

That's not what this is about.

This is about being able to exit living without painting the scenery with a horrific mess of blood and tissue that someone will have to clean up using your (tax) money.
The person shouldn't have to endure a great deal of suffering and panic, to end a life that has been filled with suffering. It should be painless and quick.

>just taking a pill and than just falling asleep forever.
You're using a euphemism. Why do you think you make a reasonable decision about killing people when you're too shy to even face the cold hard truth of what you're proposing?

Absolutely. A free individual should have the freedom to end his own life. As long as he's vaccinated, of course.

Attached: covid.png (1000x974, 651.64K)

That is retarded beyond measure.

nobody has ever been prosecuting for killing himself. ever.

That's the funny part when you explode on impact Infront a family of 4

I never understood why we don't have wide avaible suicide booths (like in futurama) or something alike for everyone who is tired of all it all to just go and be done with it, quickly and painless. That would stop those that only want attention too.

>Has a single person anywhere who voices this concern, EVER come forward and actually done anything for these people?
Here in the netherlands, yes. There's various nonprofits that promote the idea of a voluntary end-of-life (as they call it) and one of them was even in the news a while ago because they were distributing some kind of poison.

>It dosent mean you choose a permanent solution to a temporary problem
No thats what you choose you does not equal everyone else this world does not revolve around you just because you wanna live does not mean that someone else does and these people they have Evert right to a painless death that dosent traumatize other people you do not get dictate what other people do with their life you get to decide what you wanna do with yours not someone elses just because assisted suicide seems like a bad idea for YOU does not mean that its a bad idea for someone else.

progressives should advocate for this, many of those they call chuds would exit.

What are mental hospitals ?

Even if we can agree that it would be good if someone who really wants to can painlessly kill themselves without making too much of a mess, I would like to see these arguments addressed . I think there are some very real dangers here that are not really appreciated by the proponents of state-organized killing.

I just don't agree with your logic that we should feed into peoples mental illness. By your logic trannyism could be justified. "This is just want they want to do, let them make their own choice." Pic related

Attached: st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg (600x600, 29.08K)

They don't just feel overwhelming regret. They rip their own arms and legs out of their sockets.

I propose something better. An exile of last resort. You sign up for it, are provided with counseling just to make sure, and then you are formally cut off from all of your acquaintances and relocated to an isolated writers-colony type community. You will never see anyone you know again, you will never be troubled with debts or bills. If you like, you can go for a walk any day of the week and jump off a cliff or be eaten by bears or freeze to death in the woods, and no one will ever come by to clean up the mess.

Let's make it easy for these people to get away from their troubles, easy for them to kill themselves if absolutely necessary, and impossible for their loved ones to intervene or to know the outcome. We can do all this for less than it would cost to care for one tenth of these people in the ER.

Attached: bellyposting.jpg (1078x1332, 516.39K)

I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about the people who push for assisted suicide, spending time with troubled people and doing anything at all to ease their pain or improve their lives.