Okay it's funny

Moscow asked the Investigative Committee of the Russian Federation to investigate the U.S. sports apparel company Nike for racial discrimination against Russians. The complainant, Yevgeny Smirnov, found it offensive to see the almost complete absence of White models on Nike’s Russian-language website, the Ruposters.ru news site reported.

Almost all models representing the brand are either dark-skinned or representatives of the “Mongoloid race,” according to the news report. The news portal indicates that Caucasians, who make up the vast majority of Russian citizens, are practically nowhere to be seen on the website. According to Smirnov, the sports apparel company failed to answer his questions regarding on what principles it chooses the models, after which the Muscovite turned to the Investigative Committee, which is the main federal investigating body in the country.

A review of the Russian Nike website shows that the website does indeed feature a large majority of non-White models on its front page and in different apparel sections.

Attached: kek.jpg (1107x518, 122.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ruposters.ru/news/14-02-2022/proverit-izza-otsutstviya-belih-modelei
nike.com/ru/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_language_in_Israel
theguardian.com/artanddesign/shortcuts/2016/jan/24/racial-harmony-in-a-marxist-utopia-how-the-soviet-union-capitalised-on-us-discrimination-in-pictures
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

based!

it's funny how the country that kickstarted the civil rights movement in america by creating pro-black propaganda is now suddenly panicking that their own original plan to destroy us in now spreading over to their turf

Attached: Bezbozhnik_u_stanka_US_1930.jpg (266x373, 25.1K)

Globalism is a two sided blade, is it? Corpo cunts.

you sure russia started it?

ruposters.ru/news/14-02-2022/proverit-izza-otsutstviya-belih-modelei

nike.com/ru/

Russia’s population stands at 144 million people, and only 70,000 of them Black. Russian authorities may take issue for the lack of White representation for a company that says it celebrates diversity.

“The company’s policy is to impose Western values and stereotypes that are foreign to European culture in general and Slavic culture in particular,” RIA Novosti quoted from Smirnov’s complaint to the Investigative Committee.

Attached: niggerinos.jpg (1079x1240, 225.22K)

Just seems like they never forgot.

>civil rights movement in america
Yeah sure, Russia started that. Definitely not (((them))).

Attached: VTgCWWfme2YNgwM.png (755x711, 779.52K)

I can see why the US wants war. How dare they insult their niggers that they worship.

Repeating wild speculation and conspiratorial conjecture as though it is undisputed fact is the right-wing poltard version of being woke.

Based. Ad executives and designers should be shot for pushing niggers on the world.

in a world where its OK to discriminate against one race of people but not all others then only those people are at risk of genocide

>implying russians and (((them))) are two different entities
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_language_in_Israel

>wild speculation
except it's not
the soviet union was pumping out anti-white american propaganda, you're being historically illiterate and your "russia based" sunglasses are fogging your view.
theguardian.com/artanddesign/shortcuts/2016/jan/24/racial-harmony-in-a-marxist-utopia-how-the-soviet-union-capitalised-on-us-discrimination-in-pictures
putin has even pulled the "yeah but you guys had slaves" card

The USA is an embarrassing nigger shithole

I need some new running shoes. I tried On's but they're just not that good for the price. I do like the way Nike feels, but refuse to give money to this company. Any pro white running shoe companies? Or at least neutral ones?

Attached: Capture.jpg (1137x1260, 131.54K)

Okay this is based
Any links? I want to troll the libs on the russian board

>country that kickstarted the civil rights movement in america by creating pro-black propaganda is now suddenly panicking that their own original plan to destroy us in now spreading over to their turf
What is Israel?

Why are nike so un-inclusive?

>everything I don't like is Russia
Then you ask yourself why the only one falling for the Ukranian meme is the lapdog Johnson.

i wouldnt buy cat food for my dog.

>Any links?
Here;

Smell that?
There's jews in this thread. Jewish shills. I can smell them. Their stink.

are you sure this is going to help us sell more burgers?

Why do you gross boomers plainly hate Russia and blame it for everything but never mention the Jews?

Guys I don't want to go to war with Russia.

Attached: 1637447683139.jpg (879x1024, 67.88K)

They're all black because only cheapfag niggers buy nike