Any Forums, why don't you spend your winter by going in forest?

It's more healthy than seethe over Russia and letting jewtin living in your head rent free.

Attached: IMG20211213160449.jpg (3120x4160, 2.37M)

Other urls found in this thread:

pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2022/02/10/ohio-mayor-concerned-ice-shanties-could-lead-to-prostitution/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

my father is getting too old to ski and I dont have the money to do it myself. i do need to go hunting with my cousins in PA soon. they bow hunt and ice fish.

I hate the cold
I need spring to come

Forest? You mean the place where you get kidnapped and eaten by things best left alone? SUrprised a ruskie would suggest this, are you a skinwalker by any chance?

You don't need to ski to enjoy forests, but good luck for hunting.

another (you) problem.
inhabiting the american continent was a mistake
natives - cannibals and demonists
colonizers - turnd out faggots and spread degeneracy to the rest of the world

i say america for the true natives: skinwalker/bigfoot/sasquatch/whatever the fuck.

Stop being a pussy
>flag
nevermind, you're born this way

>not enjoying a warm, rainy spring morning, full of lush green vegetation
>would rather freeze

Wait, we we're supposed to be mad about Russia? Are you sure?

these are the types of fags who think stacking a pile of rocks in the woods is "destroying the enviroment". their goal is nothing other than to make you miserable, because that's what they are, miserable. they won't experience real snow they have to live in city where snow is brown/gray. they don't know what it's like to watch the sunrise through snow covered tree branches, each one sparkling with a bit of winter's glory. they'll never hear the absolute silence an early morning snowfall in the woods provdes, and the soothing effect it has on one's soul. no, they chose the city life. they hate their choice so much they have to make other people who didn't choose it feel miserable so they won't feel like complete losers for it. this is why they worship niggers and wear the coof masks, it's because they have nothing left to enjoy but the temporary and fleeting moments of satisfaction from being in a quasi state of "accepted".

Attached: 1642431629147.png (400x333, 72.13K)

>raining in february
What kind of sandnigger shithole you're from?

Attached: IMG20211213150823.jpg (3120x4160, 2.36M)

who said anything about february
just that spring is better
april showers bring may flowers

Slavas and our bros fins need snow to live.

Attached: IMG20211208151452.jpg (3120x4160, 2.52M)

thank you I appreciate that.

That looks a lot like where I live.

Attached: 4DC01556-5CB5-433C-AC99-27101810EF56.jpg (720x1280, 325.4K)

I dont want to die.

I actually spent the winter going to the forest. Went there everyday, found a really odd shrine and prayed that Russia would bring a nuclear holocaust to this turd of a country.

looks beautiful user. ill join you, send address plz

spacing, nigger

I live in a city but near a forest, like about... 300 meter to walk. Only very rich olygarchs can afford NOT to live in a commieblocks that is whole Russia.

How did you know where I'm shitposting from?!

GRU get out!Reeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Attached: Reeeeeeee!.jpg (1023x682, 58.01K)

Why leaf glowie would want my address?

Attached: IMG20211213161250.jpg (3120x4160, 2.67M)

>they bow hunt and ice fish.
The news redpilled me on icefishing
pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2022/02/10/ohio-mayor-concerned-ice-shanties-could-lead-to-prostitution/
Evidently it's an excuse to set up a shack on the ice and fuck whores