Glownigger here

Not gonna lie bros we all feel pretty fucking dumb right now, all of our intel and sources said that war would have started early this morning.

Attached: glow-apu.png (657x527, 33.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rYT_WugMLoY&t=8s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nothing ever happens fren

Attached: aeromio.jpg (624x522, 188.74K)

We aren’t your bros, we hate you

dont fret, just 2 more weeks

fake and gay

/thread

the longer you guys stay here the dumber you're going to get. enjoy your deradicalization meetings where they make you look at pictures of smiling troons. just remember the picture of the arm-skin-meat-socks they call a neopenis and never forget that a meat-sock is all it takes to be a real man or else you're not qualified to work in a federal setting.

maybe your propaganda should have targeted russian military officials and not chilenian basket weavers on a marble collection forum

Attached: 51.jpg (160x91, 6.39K)

No, there shall be no war between our peoples.

Kashmir conflict, Khazakstan against China with our support & also Russias to regain the western lands of China and set them free.

Not my peoples. Never again.

Attached: VTgCWWfme2YNgwM.png (755x711, 779.51K)

We don't all hate you. We could've been you in another life.

Larpers deserve the rope

youtube.com/watch?v=rYT_WugMLoY&t=8s

Listen to this while fedposting

Blueballs timeline.

Attached: 1643137374796.png (842x736, 820.66K)

why do they call you glownigger, are you really african american?

The ironic thing is they never feel dumb. It was so obviously a dumb fucking prediction but they ran it up to the POTUS anyways.

They are a echo chamber like reddit and other leftist orgs. Both Ukraine and Russia found this shit hillarius. I am sure the Ukrainians are looking at us as fucktards now. They need financial and military backing and probably are wondering how did people so fucking stupid get so much wealth and power.

The truth is these imposters just coopted the whole thing.

It really is unfortunate, glownigger user. I even already had my assless chaps and biker leathers picked out for the coming hellish madmax wasteland.

nothing personal

but for next time, know, that двaч is not a reliable intel source

I wish glowfags were cool like on TV like Mulder and Scully, but they are more like CSM and J Edgar Hoover, and have largely proven to be an enemy of freedom-loving Americans

Attached: all_i_see_is_faggots.webm (480x292, 1.01M)

>glownigger
>bros
If true you're not our bro glowstick

Attached: glowing.jpg (600x1024, 141.94K)

Most people believe its a distraction from Canada bro, people are willing to go to war over that then for fucking Ukraine btw

Attached: 20220215_203331.jpg (1252x1030, 154.82K)

>doesn't even use TempleOS