In a few minutes, the VaxxPass will be no more

In a few minutes, the VaxxPass will be no more.
Sure hope you didn't cuck to the government like all the normies did.
Only purebloods are allowed to post ITT.

Attached: file.png (1600x1600, 11.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZKiDqoUjiCI
youtube.com/watch?v=huAPh2nwzbE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Heil Hilte
Pureblood here

>vaxxie buyers remorse is going to kick in if their cognitive dissonance doesn't keep up

Attached: darkpepega.jpg (892x892, 68.18K)

Comfy but the people who are responsible for this need to be locked up. Instead they'll pretend nothing happened and move on to the next scam, e.g. climate change

No jab, no test and not a sniffle in 2 years

youtu.be/ZKiDqoUjiCI

Attached: Vade retro satana!.jpg (716x887, 181.36K)

So you can go to a restaurant without a pass, but can you work at one (or anywhere else) without one? Its working vaxx free that should be the issue.

I fucking hope you're right
Either way, we need to inflict serious punishment on those responsible. There must be retribution.

I'm not sure, but here i never needed a pass for work or heard that is being enforced. Not sure about healthcare jobs though.

Exactly what's going to happen.
They will fuck up our economy over this BS

>pureblood

Got bad news for you, chief.

Attached: 94zt4i7xey781.jpg (640x795, 90.82K)

>elites realize they overplayed their hand
>so they will give normies some of their freedoms back
>normies will thank their masters for this and will forget everything they did to them
So it really is that easy huh?

You are a dreamer.
In 2months we will have lockdown again, as soon those athletes coming back from china. They will bring a new GainOfFunction virus to us.

As long as it dors not stop your cheese production, i love to put it on a mushroom and onion burger

Only in weimarica do they vaxxmaxx so much. I received 5 in my whole lifetime. A combi one for mumps, measles and rubella, a hep A and B. That's it

This. While I'm glad the VaxxPass is gone (for now), Berset and co.'s crimes should never be forgotten.

I did not, unvaxxed for life.

youtube.com/watch?v=huAPh2nwzbE

Here's the livestream frens

Sure is a (((coincidence))) it's happening in Switzerland out of all the other places...

>tfw vaxmaxxed because job requires travelling
>totally regret it now
no side effects but I really do fear all this AIDS, cancer, and sterilization crap..

mRNA transcribes and changes your chromosomes idiot. You’re in unknown territory, none of those traditional vaccines behave this way. Person in picrel is dumb as fuck.

>masks still in public transit
Feels good to be a carchad

>announcement in Gerrman, French and Italian
This is unacceptable racism against the Romansch

The token Italian is speaking

Attached: 06315A99-787E-46B1-91D2-2134D9D6F569.jpg (718x308, 161.28K)