Why are romanians so uncivilised?

Attached: dwad.jpg (320x320, 64.88K)

Inbreeding and gypsy admixture. Same reason why they are all thieves and their women disgusting whores.
Really all romaniggers need to genocided even the pale ones are pure filth and act exactly the same as gyppos.

Had a Romanian gf in high school, thought it would be cool at first because "they're not gypsies they just have a lot of gypsies". Turns out she was a fucking retarded heroin addict, fucked a 14 year old behind my bar, and was a notorious kleptomaniac who got fucked as a small child herself. Hope she's dead under a bridge tbqh senpai, told her myself back in the day but idk if she ever got it.

Who knew that a bunch of ciobanilor prost which crawled out of the forests are unable to build a functioning state?

>turkogypy
>not civilised
pick one & f#ck off!

Attached: 1577747287499.jpg (225x225, 8.32K)

O TWAIN

Romanians seem to come in 3 flavors:
1) dark brown skinned/black hair like Indians (gyppos) (10%)
2) brown hair, very dark brown eyes, but olive skin (the most common) (70 %)
3) actually white.. with gray/blue eyes and sandy blondish hair (20%)

hey look, a bunch of bozgors biting Romanian ass.
Inferiority complexes from a mongrelized quasination that's dying off

The white ones are unironically romanianized Hungarians and Saxons, and Moldovan Slavs... The "olive skinned" and gyppo parts (there isn't really a clear line to distinguish them) are the Wallachians. Pretty disgusting people, to be honest.

>Be me
>One year now together with Romanian GF
>Was weird at the beginning, but she had some problems she was working through
>Couple of months later we are thriving
>Me and my parents learn a little Romanian from her
>Everytime we eat breakfast we all say "POFDA BUNA" now and we all kek

Family seems alright actually but I havent interacted that much with them. GF is really good with everything. Does anything I like in bed, does cook, does cleaning. Works. Good stuff so far.

>POFDA BUNA, POL.

i have very black hair, dark brown eyes, but i have white skin, no med complexion. And my entire family is the same, except my mother is completely pale white and has blue eyes. Most of my frens/people i know are either like this, or with brown hair, but i don't know too many with olive skin. Could be that in the village where i'm from people kinda preserved just a few batches of genes, but in cities, there is indeed a cloaca gentium, mostly gyppos and reddit-tier baseders.

if you hate it so much here just leave. nobody is keeping you hostage.
but don't forget, Romania seems like shit for you because of you, not everyone else.

are you retarded

>Romania has been a member of NATO since 2004, and the European Union since 2007
that's why

yeah I guess what I meant to say.. is olivish-white skin for the 70%. Sometimes very white, .. but the funny thing is their eyes are dark dark brown.. almost black sometimes. I can always tell by the eyes.

Romanians are what happens when inferior white boys get cucked by the BBC; (by moor warriors). This is the offspring and the result of white women preferring endless orgasms with BBC instead of inferior white boys.

>if you hate it so much here just leave.
>NOOO WHY IS EVERYONE L-LEAVING??
gyppo moment

Attached: 100192928.jpg (1260x1260, 351.67K)

No it's because of everyone else, every single romanian i met was a vile piece of shit that tried to fuck you over at every corner, the women are all disgusting whores only used as the cheap cumdumpsters of the continent , literally a nation of subhuman animals withotu any redeemign qualities if i could kill every single person inthis shithole iw ould do it in a hearbeat, dont even care if i would have to die as well.

not really.
people have brown eyes, but not dark brown. You can easily tell the pupil from the iris

slavs

Attached: ro.webm (360x240, 2.86M)

LMAO Romania really seems to be like Turkey was Decades ago.

Why tho`?

>gyppo parts
that's Transylvania retard

>NOOO WHY IS EVERYONE LEAVING
i never said that. i'm actually glad when retarded losers like you leave, its not like you bring any value anyway. you being here or not makes no difference for anyone, thats how worthless you are.
>everyone is at fault except me
then how come i do not share your experience at all? ive lived by the sea and in the (((western))) part of romania and this has not been my experience.

>the women are all disgusting whores only used as the cheap cumdumpsters of the continent
This, the "our women are very beautiful" is a giga cope, westerners like our women because they are the cheapest whores on the whole continent

sed -i 's/romania/spain/g This is a Spain thread now

cope Ion Țigănescu

Attached: gyppowojak.jpg (601x499, 75.58K)

>then how come i do not share your experience at all?
Probably because you are one of the same people i was describing? If you try to be decent to people in this shithole and act correctly they will fuck you over until your life is in ruins. Also i grew up in the fucking south and the average person here is indistinguishable from a gypsy, hell you might even find an honest gypsy before you find an honest romanigger

Well most of the ones i talked to they said they go to romanian whores not because of their appearence but of how cheap they are and they would do anything . But what do you expect out of a nation where being a thief, cheat and liar is the national occupation.

Fuck gypsyland
I declare myself a neo-bozgor

Attached: IMG_20220210_172146_203.jpg (720x1280, 324.74K)

i understand you are baiting but at least try to make it more believable. saying "cope" while you are the one coping is really cheap bait.
i do wonder how someone that makes posts like these looks, tho. post wrist with timestamp so that we can laugh at you

Just out of curiousity, how do these Romanians fuck over other Romanians? In what regard? With which means? Give me examples.

i treat people quite decently actually, and it has been repaid to me in kind. maybe stop associating with subhumans and then thinking that's how the world actually is, when you can't even see beyond your own narrow field of view

Sărumâna pentru masă

ba, ce tre sa fac sa ajung ofiter d'ala smecher? ma recrutati voi? aveti datele mele de contact daca sunteti destepti. am un iq urias, ma potrivesc

>maybe stop associating with subhumans
That would mean i would have to stop associating with romanians, wish i could.
If every single person i met was a piece of shit, the problem doesnt lay with me.

decades of mixing with gypsies

Kek, had to Google that first. When someone says Pofda Buna, be it my GF or parents, I always say Multumesc. Pretty wild how life turns out, never thought I would learn Romanian words, kek.

Captcha: HWAYY - AYYLMAO.

no one mixes with gypsies but your mom

checked, satan

this is exactly what i am saying you dense retard. yeah some people are slimy pieces of shit, no matter the country. but if ALL people you meet are like this, you are the fucking issue. how unaware do you have to be to think like this? i hope you are underage and will one day grow up and improve your situation

They're ok

Attached: imgs_touch.jpg (1076x1076, 68.48K)