AUSTRIA CUCKS ON VAXX MANDATES

lol imagine believing they would actually do it and getting the vaxx out of fear

20min.ch/story/oesterreich-koennte-heute-die-impfpflicht-und-alle-anderen-massnahmen-kippen-602331397216

Attached: cuck.png (1024x683, 670)

Atleast translate for the other niggers on this board who don't speak german.

According to insiders, the Austrian government is likely to decide today to lift all corona measures, including the controversial compulsory vaccination. On the same day as the Swiss Federal Council wants to communicate, there could also be a “Freedom Day” in Austria.

Several insiders report this from the Austrian Chancellery and the Ministry of Health. Accordingly, as of March 5, 2022, all Corona rules could be lifted in one fell swoop.

From this date you would no longer have to show proof of whether you have been vaccinated, recovered or tested. The curfew hours should also fall and the obligation to isolate infected people should be lifted.

As in Switzerland, it is not yet clear in the Austrian plans what should happen with the mask requirement. The vaccination requirement, which was only recently decided, is to be suspended indefinitely.

Since the law is in effect, 50K more people got the first shot.

Attached: 1202.png (1782x681, 57.4K)

Everyone getting ready for another (((pandemic))), (((war))) or the dreaded (((economical collapse))) I see.

the supreme court sent a 6 page catalog of questions late january to be answered till 18.02 by the health ministry to evaluate the mandate. it obvious isnt/wasnt possible to answer them in a fashion that the court would rule in favor or asses it is in fact in conformity with the constitution.

I guess there is no way they can answer those questions which is why they will drop the mandate before they get embarrassed in court.

Attached: 1585362254153.jpg (4000x2000, 665.2K)

People are angst-ridden retards.

2/3 of the population seem to be that way. Just compare the slop upwards between first shot and third shot.

Yeah. I hope you point at them and laugh when the mandate doesn't pass.

yes. its a frontrunning move to save face in reality and hope people forget about how it played out real time

be glad, i fear the madness here is never going to end. Imagine having BCE shabbos goy #1 as your PM

Ugh...so tired of winning. Are we playing this game on easy mode or something?

they only postponed the law and now wait for the constitutional court destroying it

fuck this gay state and its retarded politicians

which is nothing basically

I called this from day one of talks of a vaxx mandate and will never forgot the clowns we have in parliament.
Thanks for the division of power and the Supreme Court doing their job. When this is announced officially it is an affirming for the system and embarrassing for our politicians. At least they'll keep their last shred of integrity if they drop it themselves, even if last minute.

>*dignity

government keeps threatening, saying to prepare for the next autumn/winter, also telling people that 3-jabbed will need a 4th jab in September, completely unvaxxed need to start getting jabbed NOW to be fully immunized in September

Attached: .png (742x666, 445.05K)

wow they are fortune tellers now
>b-but next autumn

Impfzombies

All we have to do is not taking the clot shot.

The obvious agenda is yearly mandatory vaccines. This is to manage the plantation and prevent any outsiders from entry or insiders from exit. Control of your blood is control of your body and soul.

>ve must forcevaxx everyone with a not yet existing vaxx against an also not existing new variant that will appear next fall

There was a rumor circulating here since the announcement of your mandatory vax laws, that your governemnt is too pussy / unable to pull through and that all that pressure is just excerted to convince as much people to vaccinate themselves without Impfpflicht.
These fuckers reall don't want to take any responsibilities....

I did translate it, can't you read?
>AUSTRIA KEKS ON VAXX MANDATES
>lol

you're lucky that your constitutional court has some balls. our's is completely pozzed and would probably approve a mandate.

yes we have to prepare by getting jabbed now with the vaccine that dis nothing against delta and omicron, but surely will help against the coming variants!

we have reached levels of mental gymnastics no one ever deemed possible

Attached: IMG-20220216-WA0008.jpg (900x1280, 118.2K)

nah its just the austrian way of handling almost everything

we call it "jo eh"

Attached: IMG-20220214-WA0024.jpg (576x1024, 70.39K)

And what kind of gay challenge is that? Even chicks can fail to do something. And what is up with these Austrians opening their mouths to my pooping butthole? It isn't even fun if I don't have to hunt them down and prop their mouths open with professional-grade bondage gear.