A political allegory ahead of time

Forget Orwell, the 1997 F1 was the actual prediction and warning. Just take a look.

>There is big non-profit organization with the large net of establishments, providing free healthcare and shelter
>Turns out, it was a cover-up for a mysterious figure, the (((Master)))
>True goal of the Master is the globalist idea of fusing everything living into one race of warped, faceless, obedient, sterile zogbots
>Master on numerous occasions refers to the "melting pot", he experiments by dropping different species in it together, which produces one wild freakish fused creature.
>A game has the bad ending where you betray your people and your character is shown dropped to the melting pot where you become one of (((them)))
>Master eagers to put his hand on your people, a small isolated community of pure, non-contaminated vault dwellers. He argues that purebloods make the best results out of his corruption experiments
>You fight through the horde of zogbots, destroy their production center, organization and the Master itself.
>Your community's bureaucracy is afraid that your views and ways to approach global threats may become too popular among your people, so they banish you to the wasteland empty-handed.

+ bonus: before the war communist China was the biggest threat. It actively researched virus warfare and planned to unleash lethal decease

Attached: Boxart.jpg (499x388, 54.4K)

Fallout 1 is based, NGO's are all arms of the globalists and we should follow Putin's example of booting them out.

Attached: Unity.png (1001x708, 1.46M)

Attached: 2155380236.png (640x480, 283.16K)

F1>F2
Change my mind

Concept-wise, absolutely.
Gameplay-wise, no. There a lot of undone, half-finished and cut content, so the game in not 100% playable

Fight mechanics can be broken within like 45 min of play time in F1. Try making a high agility brawler, you basically become a time traveling ninja.

FO1 was the only good fallout game. It was a masterpiece. every other fallout game is dogshit in comparison

Literally can't, its better in every single way. The only thing fo2 has is cringe dialouge and bloat
quality>quantity
fo2 gameplay was dogshit imo. The combat was buggy as fuck in my experience and not as polished as in fo1

yeah, they overdone the whole comedy thing in f2 way too much imo

Yeah, but the master actually killed himself after realizing what he did was wrong. (((They))) would just switch nationalities

this

You dumb nigger, the Master wasn't in control of the vaults. The Master was a post war creation, a human fell into FEV for a few days and came out all fucked up. Ask Harold, he'll tell you. The Enclave was behind it and they're based as fuck.

He meant the Children of the Cathedral
Also, there are mods that add cut content to both F1 and F2 and polish the game.
Even whole new scenarios

Attached: FalloutResurrection.jpg (1280x720, 251.75K)

I can't figure out how to play so i suck with new Vegas

Both FO1 and FO2 are amazing imo. 2 was the better one because it wss bigger, more diverse
settings snd I loved the monomythical GECK plot.

Fuck Bethesda, they don't understand the soul of Fallout. New Vegas has redeeming qualitys because it was written by parts of the old crew, but even it feels wrong.

Attached: jJHg5qCRRpTsBSh.png (755x711, 779.52K)

Fallout 2 had too many gay pop culture references to me. It especially feels like the devs were obsessed with Monty Python in F2

True overall.

Fallout 1 is amazing. I just wish they gave you more days to find the water chip and stop the Master so yiu could do more side quests.

It's just a one possibility among many and the reason he kills himself is the realization that his kind can't give birth and procreate. The same reason behind tranny suicides basically. There would never be a super mutant woman.

Attached: EhiT-nwWoAAISIp[1].jpg (1197x1248, 84.4K)

lad
take the chip back to the vault and you don't have to worry about days any more...

God bless the Enclave

spam A in combat and u win

he meant that past a certain time mutant army invades settlements and you will have bad endings for them.

>>+ bonus: before the war communist China was the biggest threat. It actively researched virus warfare and planned to unleash lethal decease

Im willing to bet the US and UK already extensively researched that, as well as the USSR in the 1950s.

>>Demented people try to hurt themselves.

Imagine my shock.

>we live in the half finished f3nv timeline
feels bad

go get inhabit the Ukraine and we found an Enclave in yurop

Attached: Enclave_Symbol_Fallout_3-1-1-2.png (800x500, 14.3K)

antisemite!

except its worse because we dont get to enjoy the fruits of cheap and popular atomic energy.