It's BEGUN !!!

Hundreds of birds mysteriously plummet from sky (VIDEO)
The migratory blackbirds dropped dead mid-flight over Mexico

Hundreds of blackbirds dropped from the sky on February 7 in the Alvaro Obregon area of Cuauhtemoc city, Mexico, with the concerning phenomenon caught on CCTV.

The yellow-headed migratory birds can be seen falling to earth as a flock. When police were called to the scene at around 8:30am, the dead animals littered the sidewalk.

rt.com/news/549472-hundreds-mexico-birds-sky-plummet/

Are you prepared for the doomsday?

Attached: fit.webm (854x480, 1.35M)

Other urls found in this thread:

manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/uk-news/mystery-hundreds-dead-birds-fall-23065237
projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?10849-Phosgene-Deaths-of-Birds-Fish-and-People-per-Colleen-Thomas&s=160ec01310bd715c4431edd5e98a9dca
twitter.com/AnonBabble

THE BRAP TRAP

Some birds died? ok. what's the problem/ OHHHHHHHHHHHH more conspiracy theory bullshit. Got it.

HOLY SHIT A BIRD JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE!

In Islam birds falling out of the sky is one of the signs of the end times.

Another one that I personally observed is retards like you, to just save a panda we spend millions of dollars but mass culling of birds is a nothingburger. How does Jewish cock taste?

birds replenish the earth. after the flood, Noah fed the birds with seeds and released them. they helped replenish the vegetation of the earth that had died during the flood. birds are essential. they eat the grass seeds and fruits and shit drop the seeds somewhere else, spreading life to lifeless places.

>goes to Mexico
>dies

many such cases

Noahs ark was a space ship

There was another bad omen today: a flock of birds fell from the sky like droplets of rain and crashed to their deaths. The priests fear that the Spanish will return and demand more sacrifices. However, I know better. 5g was a mistake. There will be no Aztecs for them to conquer if these towers of death are not destroyed. So days Cuauhtemoc, former Emperor of Tenochtitlan

I'm not a nord pagan, but Odin liked birds. the crow represented him. an extinction of crows means ragnarok is near.

5g?

Attached: Screenshot_20220215-202750.png (496x605, 276.97K)

Thanks nigger.

Birds are fake and gay. Have you ever actually seen one eat or drink water?

Exactly.

I can't wait until the day they get bored of this scam and the sky is finally free of robot niggers dashing around.

It's 5G. I warned you about this years ago.

Attached: 5g studies w source.png (1836x5337, 3.65M)

>so days
fuck

Attached: 1642658002601.jpg (512x512, 207.51K)

Attached: EMF studies.png (1830x7580, 3.94M)

Attached: EMF Health Effects.png (866x2304, 612.61K)

it was literally built with wood. it's written in the bible.

dey hit duh furmamint

Attached: 1642627030509.jpg (1280x720, 46.6K)

rt, discarded
Nice try ivan take your bolshevik jewery elsewhere

Did you know? In the EU (example Hungary right now) the GOV pays to change your mobiles and buy new 4g/5g capable devices.

Attached: xhxdx5vmWybfA6h.png (755x711, 779.51K)

"I'm not gay" while you let a dude get all over you.

That's not what a hetero would do~

Noah and Jesus were ancient Hungarians.

>in islam
stopped reading there

>muh birds

kek, oh and the bible? figures religious nuts are also conspiracy nuts...it'sl ike a match made on uh, earth?

Dead bird carnage near EastLink sound barriers
>Native birds are believed to be crashing into glass sound barriers along EastLink and being left for dead, with scores found near a Blackburn par.
also, hundreds of birds fall dead on road
>manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/uk-news/mystery-hundreds-dead-birds-fall-23065237
there's more happenings

Hundreds of birds mysteriously plummet from sky (VIDEO)
>The migratory blackbirds dropped dead mid-flight over Mexico
Again?
>Phosgene gas the reason for John P. Wheeler III's murder and birds falling from the sky?
projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?10849-Phosgene-Deaths-of-Birds-Fish-and-People-per-Colleen-Thomas&s=160ec01310bd715c4431edd5e98a9dca
At least this time you have editing programs rabbi and you don't akshually have to kill animals for this psyop.