Have you ever said „Nigger“ to a Negro irl?

How was it, and what happened?
Also general Nigger stories thread.

Attached: 4825AADA-230C-4228-AC05-B458086B2693.jpg (483x507, 38.36K)

Well, yes, because they dont carry guns here.

I use ebonics to talk to basketball american new hires.
>agree with one
"It do be like that, yes."

Oh I love this.

LOVE THIS.

You better not call a black man a nigger.
OOOO the black man got you!

But you can call him a piece of shit, faggot loving pussy who equates to walking human garbage.

But at least you show respect, and never called him nigger.

:/

how do the be reacting

No, but lived in south london and had a dog called “digger” and had a few interesting exchanges as a kid over
Brockwell park

Yes at School. Everybody insult everybody's race. So in this context is ok.

1 of my black friends demanded that I called him a nigger and called me a pussy when i refused repeatedly.

They can't complain because I'm union and they have to not chimp out for 30 days or get fired.

many times back in school. i dont have interactions with niggers anymore so i dont get the opportunity.

Attached: Leh5KzgetKnDPys.png (755x711, 779.51K)

Kek

Once played "gaveleg" with a Somalian. A danish Christmas tradition where you raffle for small gifts and the Somalian got a glass dildo shaped as a banana. We couldn't stop laughing when he just sad there confused with a banana. Only called them neger not nigger.

I called this brown person on the train a nigger for blaring his nigbeats at a 100 decibels. He stood up to me and I waited for him to attack but he just walked off. Then he called me a dog and told me hed film me and upload it to instagram. I told him to fuck off and he left on the next stop

I doubt this. Aussies I know respect hard workers and abos.

I called my exes psychotic lightskinned friend a nigger bitch and she was still butthurt about it trying to start some bullshit years later when I ran into her again.

Evil

accidentally yes. he took of his shirt like i only seen in cheap movies i thought it was a joke since it was in a nightclub. i really dont see any gain in taking shirt off when you want to right/left hook anybody.

No because it provides no benefit.

Blacks aren't actually offended or hurt by words, they will pretend and then whip their phone out to post it for clout to try and ruin your life. Or if they are real violent type they will try to attack you.

Fortunately no black has pissed me enough off personally to do anything about it. Maybe because I don't live around many of them. But if I do I won't be calling them nigger I will do something much worse

No but I've called them a negro before, which just so happens to be the PC term to refer to black people in my country.

Lol, no. Where would I find nigger?

Doo biddity bop bop bix nood on gah mah nigga

no but I have on the internet

We did in primary school. He cried, we got in trouble.
Grandad taught me the "catch a nigger by the toe" version of that rhyme too.

For my sins, I and my people are now surrounded by Homo Erectus and we have no idea what to do.
But I tell you one thing; I hear the word nigger most days. Especially at work and at my gym.

Attached: 1625657926801.png (766x744, 816.82K)

Kek awesome if true. They might don‘t even notice that as ebonics are normal standard english for some of these people.
Is talking to niggers in ebonics or using ebonics in general considered racist in america?

Lol not since I was a kid... they let the asian kids say it so fuck that if I'm the only one who can't say nigger that's pretty racist.

I don't know any niggers and the only time I have ever seen niggers in person is when I was in the USA for an holiday. Truly there were more spics and nigs there than Europeans. I'll take having to hear Mandarin on a weekly basis to having to be around niggers.

Yeah, telling a Black taxi driver about some niggers that tried to get me to smoke crack at a truck stop late. He agreed.

Attached: shrug doc.jpg (521x521, 59.36K)