Ukraine should give their stolen territory back to Poland

Ukraine should give their stolen territory back to Poland

Attached: Poland Urkaine.png (800x475, 82.36K)

Putin shat pants and cucked out. LOL.

Poland should give back Breslau. It would be lovely this time of year.

Kek

So that it can be flooded with Turks? Wrocław is too nice of a city to turn into a shithole.

Oh yeah Odessa should be returned to Bulgaria. Thanks for reminding me.

This is a giant centuries long (((divide and conquer))) game. Europe hasn't been allowed its natural balance of power since the Holy Roman Empire. Russians can have everything East of Poland, Hungary, Croatia, Serbia and Greece. Germanics can have everything West of that, as far South as the Alps. Meds can have everything South of the Alps. Britain must be confined to its own containment island.

rekt

I mean not Croatia but Serbia.

>Europe hasn't been allowed its natural balance of power since the Holy Roman Empire.

what are you talking about bro.

fuck off, we already have too many ukrainians

Kill youCrane now!
Picrel
Polish cock stronk vs weak burger eagle

Attached: 1644891451645.jpg (980x1024, 150.09K)

Would you swap half of Ukraine for Silesia, Pomerania and Prussia to gib back to Germoney?

Kek nice joke cuck

You mean the loose conglomerate of fiefdoms and kingdoms that was neither Holy, Roman, nor an Empire? THAT was a normal, let alone natural, balance of power? I need to have what you're smoking over there.

>gib back to Germoney?

cant give back something that was never theirs.

Meant for this post

no but I'd take Saxony, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern and Brandenburg as slav clay back

Poland should give back East Prussia and Silesia and Pommerania and Danzig
Turks can go back to Anatolia and Turks can give back Constantinople.

based.

Attached: 1493886165847.jpg (320x272, 10.7K)

Sure, as soon as Poland gives back Pomerania. Sileasia, East Brandenburg, West Prussia, East Prussia and the Memelland to Germany.

>give back

shouldnt it be theirs in the past in the first place, so they can get it back?
lmao
Also its called Gdansk, thank you.

It was nice of all of those countries to give so much land to Ukraine

>give back something that was theirs, no
Funny how uneducated polaks LARP. They think it's based, it's funny, it's stronk.
In reality it's just stupid, as every single polenigger is, only reinforces "stupid polak" joke of an reputation

Attached: 1910_.jpg (5000x3850, 3.72M)