I recently got full VA disability so I left my longterm wifey because I dont need her anymore and want to avoid child...

I recently got full VA disability so I left my longterm wifey because I dont need her anymore and want to avoid child support. What State is the most friendly to someone who wants to ditch the albatross around your neck that is children?

Attached: Screenshot_20211222-100515_Messenger Lite.jpg (720x1600, 535.39K)

Can't you claim disability even when living abroad?
If so, move to Ukraine and fuck prime cunny

Fuck you deadbeat.

Maybe a good idea. I don't really plan om seeing my kids again as I am going to start living my best life.

It's called living for yourself. Maybe the mom should have sucked my dick more often. I like my kids but I dunno I'm not overly attached

You left your wife? What a piece of filth you are. Go ahead and kill yourself you Zionist bit faggot

Jesus you are fucking trash

Attached: 1644397979473m.jpg (683x1024, 76.01K)

nevada maybe

Yea just packed up and left. I didn't want a confrontation so I just disappeared and left a note saying this is what she gets for refusing to give oral.

After seeing all those 3k vet pensions posts I know understand the "epidemic" of ptsd: literally a scheme to claim benefits lmao.

They are actually all me.im here about 12 hours a day or more for the last15 years

Something terrible will happen to you for your disrespect of family.

Well I hope you fucking die. I'm sure you are the piece of shit Zionist vet posting about whether or not 3300 is enough to live off of.

You deserve death you fucking lowlife scum. Go be a father to your kids. Grow the fuck up. Life isn't about hedonistic pleasures or "getting head"

Trust me you won't find happiness. You will find a bottle and a rope or bullet before long. And you won't be missed. Your expiration will be celebrated.

Jesus tap dancing christ youre an absolute piece of shit.

I actually make 3560 a month and I get ssdi so am making 57 k yearly intaxed. I dont need kids and a family. I am going to rip through 19 yo pussy maybe go to the Philippines for lady Boys.

I hope you get your face blown off by a n i g g e r with a sawed off fucking zog bot degenerate

Attached: taliban-film-bodies-two-americans-slain-charkh-logar-afghanistan.jpg (428x321, 26.22K)

And...its a blatantly obvious bait thread. Have a (you) out of pity.

Attached: you.gif (480x238, 1.2M)

A sand nigger should of put a 7.62x39 in your fucking dome worthless zog bot piece of shit god damn get slaughtered faggot op

Attached: image.jpg (900x600, 84.7K)

>What State is the most friendly to someone who wants to ditch the albatross around your neck that is children?
Hell. Going there is easy. Just kill yourself.

Nice b8 m8. If this is true fuck u and I hope your kids grow up and become great artists who make art about what a piece of shut their dad is. If this is larp, kek and well played.

Attached: D9FA33C7-A3DA-4EC6-AF1B-78F4D570F413.jpg (4032x3024, 2.85M)

How? 3500 x12 = 43 k
Ssdi is 14 k plus 43 k is 57 k
You don't pay taxes on benefits state or federal so I live tax free. I get free Healthcare medicine etc and I
don't have to do shit.
Why wouldn't I go fuck around? If I get anything the VA will cure it for free

lol based

I was Navy. Never in combat of any sort but you psychological wounds are more serious than physical

I hope you get your neck broken today when you lest expect it

Attached: ayylmao3928472934723.jpg (240x260, 45.84K)

Nice b8 thread kek

I also got 100% VA disability. I'm single and not a deadbeat though. I've put away a good chunk of it into crypto but I can't work legit because of the disability.

Just riding out the days trying to figure out what to do with myself.

Raise your kids, you absolute nigger

The only thing that kept me honest was needing people to help me financially and now that that is over I have cut off contact with pretty much everyone because they are useless to me

Eat a bullet for breakfast this morning.

Attached: Leh5KzgetKnDPys.png (755x711, 779.5K)

Still fought for the ZOG army fuck you piece of shit you should of lit everybody up at basic training

Attached: based38223948732489749.jpg (1024x691, 90.14K)

> muh zog
Cool story. Enjoy work faggot.

What a fucking larp lmao.